Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

19 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Some lad on twatter posted this rant from GOT.. I think he might need a hug

61B0B794-0765-4B08-ACBB-02B4595F71F7.png

I posted that on here a few days ago. It was that st domingo I think. Slightly less of a mutant than catcher or dave k but definitely in the absolute virgin category. 

Some of them are struggling is it a "rigged draw as usual with no long travel" or a "they will be in the europa league by christmas then" it's tearing them apart 

5 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:
Handball

Handball

Player Valuation: £500k
looks like the usual CL draw to me.
Pot A Brotherhood of man, RS, Showaddywaddy and Chas N Dave.

Tough group then, as we agreed.

What the fuck is any of that supposed to mean?

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

They are going to jettison Ronaldo, get this kid for peanuts and win the league.

It seems every club in Italy just bends over for them like Bayern in Germany

Hey, have X on a 2 year loan deal, we don't need any money now. 

Its nuts. 

Inter have fallen away with the shitty ownership they have and i can't see Atalanta,Milan etc being able to put up a fight. 

11 hours ago, Thoth said:

Some lad on twatter posted this rant from GOT.. I think he might need a hug

61B0B794-0765-4B08-ACBB-02B4595F71F7.png

That’s probably the biggest compliment he’s ever given us and the funny thing is he doesn’t even realise it.

I like the new narrative floating around GOT now about how Rafa hates us and now we hate him. It’s part of their new acceptable narrative, they hate him but he’s doing well for now and that’s dropped a mind bomb into the head of even the best windmilling blue. So they’ve constructed a new reality that Rafa really hates us so they can like him. They’re inventing a wedge between us and Rafa because they couldn’t possibly accept him loving Liverpool. Somewhere in an alternative universe, Rafa hates Liverpool and was just a mercenary but he loves Everton. They distort reality to one that suits their narrative. It’s amazing really.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, angie said:

I like the new narrative floating around GOT now about how Rafa hates us and now we hate him. It’s part of their new acceptable narrative, they hate him but he’s doing well for now and that’s dropped a mind bomb into the head of even the best windmilling blue. So they’ve constructed a new reality that Rafa really hates us so they can like him. They’re inventing a wedge between us and Rafa because they couldn’t possibly accept him loving Liverpool. Somewhere in an alternative universe, Rafa hates Liverpool and was just a mercenary but he loves Everton. They distort reality to one that suits their narrative. It’s amazing really.

A manager that left a decade ago had a reasonable start for a club that were last our rivals 35 years ago. I'm freaking out now. Mainly because I realise how old I am and how irrelevant they are.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

That would be a very apt description of them.

Cazzo is cock in Italian. They can't even get that right.

7 hours ago, angie said:

Haha where is this being posted? Could do with a laugh.

7 hours ago, angie said:

Yeah, he hates us that much that he and his family continued to live in the area in the hope one day he could hurt us so much he could manage Everton. Fuck me, they are funny. Just wait until they lose a few games and turn on him. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Block305 said:

“I’m not really interested in footie”

*Knows everything about our 18/19 Madrid run*

6B38730A-EF8D-44C1-8125-9878A75FCCE5.jpeg

The German, Portuguese and Spanish champions were all "useless". Yeah, of course.

• Upvote 1