You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

43 minutes ago, Stickman said:

See a lot of them are getting very upset because there’s a red sign put up at BMD…

While not being arsed about the spelling 

E9Yr1aRWUAQHO8b?format=jpg&name=large

I don't know why I'm so angry about that, but I am. The can't spell personnel and they have a job in a sign company. Talk me through that. Please. How does that begin to work? 

That aside, what footpath is closed? It isn't closed. It really really isn't. There it is, see? It's not closed. It's the very epitome of open. There are few examples of open that more define the essence of open. And even if it were closed which it isn't, why is it closed. Why? Tell me? There's nothing happening. There is absolutely no reason to close the footpath. And even if it were closed, why can "stadium construction personell" use it and I can't? And where am I supposed to divert? Oh, along the footpath. The footpath that is closed but isn't for no reason for some people but not others for something that isn't of any concern to anyone.  

I am very very angry indeed. 

• Upvote 6

Wow

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
What’s annoying is that if we stopped our players going to internationals there’d be uproar from them. That lot do it though and none of them ever rock the boat at all. It’s been an absolutely blissful camp over there for about 5 years now which is just ridiculous. Every other club has star players wanting away, players annoyed about contracts, players losing form, managers getting bored or losing dressing rooms, bad transfer decisions etc. Conte and Mourinho are perfect examples, had them magic for a season or two then the fall out starts. Pochettino waxed then waned. Even Wenger went sour.

Not Liverpool under Klopp though. Not a single player agitating for a big move. Players come in and out the team and the performance isn’t affected. Lads would rather sit on their bench
every single week than go and play elsewhere. Klopp doesn’t seem to be getting bored at all, he just flogs the same 11 every season and if they’re all fit which they are most of the time it works almost every time. He stops players going to play for their national teams, but they don’t care, they’re just back playing brilliantly next week. Every new signing just slots in no problem whatsoever.

It’s unnatural. Even Guardiola lost Sane and Sancho because they didn’t play enough. Silva wants out now, some of his signings have been terrible, Sterling had a strop on with him, so did Aguero, and that’s all for a team that is winning nearly everything every season.

We’ve got just about every problem you can imagine. Barely any player wants to play for us and is only motivated by the manager or money and once either changes they just pack up. We get players discontented if they’re not played exactly in the position they want, and to top it all off we’ve got an off the field issue to contend with also.

The only thing that slightly derailed then last season was all their centrebacks getting injured, and even then you had one bloke giving up first team football to not play a minute for Liverpool, and another one swapping a CL team for a run of games knowing full well he probably wouldn’t be kept on and was behind a midfielder in the pecking order. Was there a murmur of discontent from either of them? No just Kabak giving his best for a club that couldn’t even be arsed with him.

They’ll stop their Brazilian lads from going, and we’ll have to send Richy and Allan or they’ll strop off. We’ll drop points whilst they’re isolating and the Brazilian lads at Liverpool will be running though walls for the club that’s stopped then representing their country. They deprived Salah of playing in the Olympic and he’s relaying them by trying even harder for them.

They are an absolute curse under Klopp. Nothing goes wrong for them unless you literally take one of their knees out. Even then they came third ahead of the european champions ffs.
Yeah, I share a lot of that frustration. But all that you've written there underlines to me that for them to achieve anything literally EVERYTHING has to be going their way...and last season's injuries at the back confirms that when it doesn't they easily fall apart.

They have to keep a lot of plates in the air to do what City can do while smashing a few plates along the way...and you can add Chelsea to that now to.

53 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Bloody hell a few of them are actually kicking off about the sign, ones tweeted the club asking them to sort it out 

I noticed down that thread they're running an alternative league table in which the ESL clubs have been docked points. Surprised we only got docked 9. 

E9fLQMjXMAU-02J.jpeg

2 hours ago, rb14 said:

I don't know why I'm so angry about that, but I am. The can't spell personnel and they have a job in a sign company. Talk me through that. Please. How does that begin to work? 

That aside, what footpath is closed? It isn't closed. It really really isn't. There it is, see? It's not closed. It's the very epitome of open. There are few examples of open that more define the essence of open. And even if it were closed which it isn't, why is it closed. Why? Tell me? There's nothing happening. There is absolutely no reason to close the footpath. And even if it were closed, why can "stadium construction personell" use it and I can't? And where am I supposed to divert? Oh, along the footpath. The footpath that is closed but isn't for no reason for some people but not others for something that isn't of any concern to anyone.  

I am very very angry indeed. 

30 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I noticed down that thread they're running an alternative league table in which the ESL clubs have been docked points. Surprised we only got docked 9. 

E9fLQMjXMAU-02J.jpeg

We’ll still finish above them.

54 minutes ago, Anubis said:

We’ll still finish above them.

It’s utterly bizarre.

At least 4 of the Big 6 will finish above them, even with the dedication. 

So all that will happen, is that they’ll finish 15 points closer to them. And if we finish 1st, City 2nd, the mancs 3rd and Chelsea 4th (or whatever), then the outcome won’t actually be changed. 

And why would the league dock clubs points for wanting to ditch the Champions League?

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Wow

davek

What’s annoying is that if we stopped our players going to internationals there’d be uproar from them. That lot do it though and none of them ever rock the boat at all. It’s been an absolutely blissful camp over there for about 5 years now which is just ridiculous. Every other club has star players wanting away, players annoyed about contracts, players losing form, managers getting bored or losing dressing rooms, bad transfer decisions etc. Conte and Mourinho are perfect examples, had them magic for a season or two then the fall out starts. Pochettino waxed then waned. Even Wenger went sour.

Not Liverpool under Klopp though. Not a single player agitating for a big move. Players come in and out the team and the performance isn’t affected. Lads would rather sit on their bench
every single week than go and play elsewhere. Klopp doesn’t seem to be getting bored at all, he just flogs the same 11 every season and if they’re all fit which they are most of the time it works almost every time. He stops players going to play for their national teams, but they don’t care, they’re just back playing brilliantly next week. Every new signing just slots in no problem whatsoever.

It’s unnatural. Even Guardiola lost Sane and Sancho because they didn’t play enough. Silva wants out now, some of his signings have been terrible, Sterling had a strop on with him, so did Aguero, and that’s all for a team that is winning nearly everything every season.

We’ve got just about every problem you can imagine. Barely any player wants to play for us and is only motivated by the manager or money and once either changes they just pack up. We get players discontented if they’re not played exactly in the position they want, and to top it all off we’ve got an off the field issue to contend with also.

The only thing that slightly derailed then last season was all their centrebacks getting injured, and even then you had one bloke giving up first team football to not play a minute for Liverpool, and another one swapping a CL team for a run of games knowing full well he probably wouldn’t be kept on and was behind a midfielder in the pecking order. Was there a murmur of discontent from either of them? No just Kabak giving his best for a club that couldn’t even be arsed with him.

They’ll stop their Brazilian lads from going, and we’ll have to send Richy and Allan or they’ll strop off. We’ll drop points whilst they’re isolating and the Brazilian lads at Liverpool will be running though walls for the club that’s stopped then representing their country. They deprived Salah of playing in the Olympic and he’s relaying them by trying even harder for them.

They are an absolute curse under Klopp. Nothing goes wrong for them unless you literally take one of their knees out. Even then they came third ahead of the european champions ffs.
Yeah, I share a lot of that frustration. But all that you've written there underlines to me that for them to achieve anything literally EVERYTHING has to be going their way...and last season's injuries at the back confirms that when it doesn't they easily fall apart.

They have to keep a lot of plates in the air to do what City can do while smashing a few plates along the way...and you can add Chelsea to that now to.

Hahaha Walter Mitty wankers! Yeah all our lads are fit all the time, err like Van Dijk, Thiago they know about that, Gomez, Matip, Henderson, Trent, Jota……

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

E9fLQMjXMAU-02J.jpeg

Think we got docked 15 there. We're +6 already.

I assume they are convinced this should be a thing without any actual argument for why it should be a thing?

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Wow

davek

I love the way they convince themselves that we watch their every move, like they do with us. If they stopped some of their players going to red list countries (like many other clubs are planning to do), it really wouldn't register with me at all. I couldn't give a flying fuck about anything they do. Even their new stadium. Build it or don't. Fill your boots. Just don't pretend that we're arsed in any way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Rushies tash said:

I love the way they convince themselves that we watch their every move, like they do with us. If they stopped some of their players going to red list countries (like many other clubs are planning to do), it really wouldn't register with me at all. I couldn't give a flying fuck about anything they do. Even their new stadium. Build it or don't. Fill your boots. Just don't pretend that we're arsed in any way.

Dangerous ground.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

It’s utterly bizarre.

At least 4 of the Big 6 will finish above them, even with the dedication. 

So all that will happen, is that they’ll finish 15 points closer to them. And if we finish 1st, City 2nd, the mancs 3rd and Chelsea 4th (or whatever), then the outcome won’t actually be changed. 

And why would the league dock clubs points for wanting to ditch the Champions League?

Because Everton

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Everton = Corinthian Spirit.

Everton = deluded cunts.

I’m surprised they don’t insist that all the players should wear knee length short, lace up shirts and the goalie should wear a flat cap.