Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

4 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

Reports of some fans chanting ‘fat Spanish waiter’ at Old Trafford, not clear which part of the ground.

Rafa knows what to expect, its inevitable.

1 hour ago, Poster said:

Pre season games are usually selected against much lower quality teams, at least one side that got right. 

I'm sure they will put a positive spin on the game, it's not about the score etc, etc. But all that would change if we lose our next friendly, we'll be in turmoil, Klopp lost the dressing room, fears for us and all that.

I see Allan has gone from midfield general to needing to be replaced by Tom Davies….

One of their fans at the match says some of them were singing about Ancelotti dying. Class and Dignity FC.

my final point is about one song. The ancelotti dying song is a no from me. Why are we singing it?

25 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I'm sure they will put a positive spin on the game, it's not about the score etc, etc. But all that would change if we lose our next friendly, we'll be in turmoil, Klopp lost the dressing room, fears for us and all that.

Quick. Let's all edit some highlights of one of their defenders making a mistake for a goal and upload them on Twitter like they did with Van Dijk.

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Quick. Let's all edit some highlights of one of their defenders making a mistake for a goal and upload them on Twitter like they did with Van Dijk.

Difference being no-one would give a shit. They really are an irrelevence. In fact, if it weren't for this thread, I doubt anyone outside of their weird, bitter & paranoid fan base would talk about them at all.

They play nobody of much significance for the first two months of the season, then it turns ugly for them. It wouldn't surprise me to see them getting all giddy with a few decent results in the first two months. We might even see an iTunes no.1. 

If they somehow do badly from in the first couple of months then I can't see Rafa lasting until xmas. Allardyce will be on standby, hell they might even persuade the owl to come out of retirement. 

HFMSOC-0044-Fixture-Release-Graphics_16.

Just now, Poster said:

They play nobody of much significance for the first two months of the season, then it turns ugly for them. It wouldn't surprise me to see them getting all giddy with a few decent results in the first two months. We might even see an iTunes no.1. 

If they somehow do badly from in the first couple of months then I can't see Rafa lasting until xmas. Allardyce will be on standby, hell they might even persuade the owl to come out of retirement. 

Allardyce I could see, but I couldn't see the owl taking it. He's 73 and he's just managed the team he's supported since he was a kid, I think he'll be happy to finish on that.

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

Allardyce I could see, but I couldn't see the owl taking it. He's 73 and he's just managed the team he's supported since he was a kid, I think he'll be happy to finish on that.

Yeah me neither but it would be fun to see. 

I personally think Rafa will get them most of the points from those first six games, unfortunately. 

It was a stupid decision by Rafa to go there. Some of their fanbase will get more bile-filled joy out of him failing than they would out of him doing relatively well. 

The result today was always expected after their massive Florida 'Camping World' Trophy win. They've probably all been out on the piss celebrating.