Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

He's literally the opposite of me in every conceivable way.

Well he is the blue you, its to be expected.

5 hours ago, No2 said:

Anyone else think Catcher and Stronts are the same person?

I've definitely feel there are significant similarities in posting styles between Catcher In The Rye & Barry Wrong. 

2 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

He's literally the opposite of me in every conceivable way.

Seriously mate after all this time on the forums have you not learned a thing? By implying the comparison bothers you people will just double down to wind you up. 

You're fuck all like him. 

I wonder what his musings will be now that we've saddled ourselves with huge contracts for clearly sub standard players like trent and fabihno. We're fucked lads

I see that two of their former world-beaters, "Kopites head's falling off" signings are on the move again today. Sandro Ramirez, on loan from Huesca to Getafe and Henry Onyekuru making a permanent move from Monaco to Olympiakos. 

The poor fellas never had a chance. It was literally impossible for them to live up to the ridiculously inflated hype and expectations placed on them by the bloooooos. It's a recurring theme. I remember the misplaced bullishness from them after they won the u23 Premier League. Talk of a bright future and a local power shift once their young starlets graduated to first team football. Which never happened. 

They never learn. 

8 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Still waiting for a tenner off some Evertonian from the late 90s who bet me that Cadamarteri would score more goals than Michael Owen. 

You could have collected that on 27th Feb 1999

They where both 19

Fuck me this thread,,..

https://mobile.twitter.com/sav4efc/status/1422256410222637068

This cunt must be the biggest arse kisser on Twitter I think all his followers are mainly City fans 

Neil
@mancityneil
@sav4efc the very best non City fan on Twitter. I do wish more were like you mate.

Bitter little prick, must be sad that you only get your rocks off by basically following a side down the M62
Every other tweet is either praising City or slagging us off

GSav
@sav4efc
I mean as if the Champions of England, and one of the best sides in Europe, adding two of the league's best players, to an already superb squad is 'Good News' for anyone let.... alone Liverpool.

3 hours ago, Remmie said:

Seriously mate after all this time on the forums have you not learned a thing? By implying the comparison bothers you people will just double down to wind you up. 

You're fuck all like him. 

Ted00.jpg

• Upvote 6

Jack Rodwell.

I was just thinking the other day of the money they've had off City for mediocrities like Lescott and Stones and I couldn't even remember that twat's name.

• Upvote 1

I'd forgotten that this superior footballer to League and Champion's League winner, Henderson even existed. Is he still playing? If so, at what level?

19 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Jack Rodwell.

I was just thinking the other day of the money they've had off City for mediocrities like Lescott and Stones and I couldn't even remember that twat's name.

Didn’t he end up at Sunderland stealing a living? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Jack Rodwell.

Another entry in a grand old tradition. A running gag in my family that gets blurted out to much merriment whenever the Bitters are mentioned was a season preview many moons ago in an Irish newspaper which had a One To Watch for every team. The Everton entry was "Michael Branch. Not as good as Fowler, but better than Owen." Catcher still doesn't see what is so funny about that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Didn’t he end up at Sunderland stealing a living? 

Everton 

Man City 

Sunderland 

Blackburn 

Sheffield United

A grand total of 25 games for a good team and the rest of his career at his level.

Grade one cunt, got me banned from GOT for questioning the accuracy of his“facts“ about German history and pointing out that supporting Liverpool does not make you a racist. He was defending the human rights policies city’s owners;  then I was banned from following him on twitter because I said Carra was talking sense and he wasn‘t. I would love to know his real name and address. 

• Upvote 3