You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

All that money and they're getting Townsend and Begovic on a free and buying Grey for 1.5m.

Or maybe that is a smokescreen to play up they have no money and they swoop in for Mbappe so our heads fall off.

Do we have to put our heads back on, every single day. It's a pisstake. 

IT'S YOUR DECISION, DANIEL on Twitter: "HOLY SHIT… "

We built 3 stadiums, at least.  Four maybe.  We only left Anfield because it was too small.  Our new stadium is going to be a 50,00 seater.  Well, 60,000 actually.  And it will have its own jetty for luxury cruise liners to come and visit.  It's opening next season.  Well, this season, really.  And it will host concerts by all the biggest stars.  Sting.  Sade.  Prince.  They've all confirmed.  I've got my tickets already.  I'm mates with Uncle Uzzy, see.  The Redshites heads have all fell off.  Not that you ever see them, because they all live in Norway.  There used to be about 10 of them in Liverpool, but I twatted 8 of them and put the other 5 on a bus to Preston.  Uncle Uzzy told me we're going to win the transfer window again this year.  He invited me onto his yacht and there was a party there with Lionel Messy, Gillian MmmBop, Alf Inge Haaland, Andros Townsend, the lot.  They're all signing.  We're definitely winning the Champions League this year.  If we don't, it's a UEFA conspiracy.  Powers that be, y'see.  Bastards.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 25

11 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

IT'S YOUR DECISION, DANIEL on Twitter: "HOLY SHIT… "

We built 3 stadiums, at least.  Four maybe.  We only left Anfield because it was too small.  Our new stadium is going to be a 50,00 seater.  Well, 60,000 actually.  And it will have its own jetty for luxury cruise liners to come and visit.  It's opening next season.  Well, this season, really.  And it will host concerts by all the biggest stars.  Sting.  Sade.  Prince.  They've all confirmed.  I've got my tickets already.  I'm mates with Uncle Uzzy, see.  The Redshites heads have all fell off.  Not that you ever see them, because they all live in Norway.  There used to be about 10 of them in Liverpool, but I twatted 8 of them and put the other 5 on a bus to Preston.  Uncle Uzzy told me we're going to win the transfer window again this year.  He invited me onto his yacht and there was a party there with Lionel Messy, Gillian MmmBop, Alf Inge Haaland, Andros Townsend, the lot.  They're all signing.  We're definitely winning the Champions League this year.  If we don't, it's a UEFA conspiracy.  Powers that be, y'see.  Bastards.

Haha brilliant….You just missed out the part that “every Liverpool fan has killed people” reply to when trophies are mentioned 

Bertram Wilberforce Wooster
@Wooster_Bert_
The trophies are the team’s achievement. Liverpool fans’ only achievement is killing 39 people.

One of the most beautiful and talented players in Europe? Nope - lazy, workshy, mewling cunt was what you should have been aiming for.

nsno-chris

Oink Oink Fat Kopite Pig

Once we bin off one of the most talented players in Europe, in beautiful James, at least we are making it easier for the opposition to figure out our plan of attack

The fat pig will clearly have us playing hoof balls to the wing with these average players swinging balls into the box.

Im sure this will be VERY HARD to defend against
  • Upvote 1

Must stick a few bob on Rafa getting the sack first.  Everton are shite with delusions of grandeur.  Not got a pot to piss in either.  Throw in the fact they despise the man and his football was out of date about a decade ago and it’s the perfect storm.

19 hours ago, Grinch said:

Must stick a few bob on Rafa getting the sack first.  Everton are shite with delusions of grandeur.  Not got a pot to piss in either.  Throw in the fact they despise the man and his football was out of date about a decade ago and it’s the perfect storm.

If Rafa got them relegated I’d put it down as one of his greatest achievements and I’d love the man even more 

• Upvote 4

It's quite a herculean feat of twisting the truth, even for them, to turn Van Dijk into the antagonist in this sorry injury tale. But i swear that they now think that he recklessly flew at Pickford knee first, and poor Jordan was lucky to survive intact. The narrative is now that Pickford was the victim in all of this. Which is weird, because i distinctly recall loads of blues getting on their high horse when Son broke Gomes leg. All moaning about the fact that everyone was forgetting who the "real victim" was because of all the perceived sympathy shown to Son. They changed their tune over who the "real victim" is pretty quickly when it was one of our players getting crocked by one of theirs.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

It's quite a herculean feat of twisting the truth, even for them, to turn Van Dijk into the antagonist in this sorry injury tale. But i swear that they now think that he recklessly flew at Pickford knee first, and poor Jordan was lucky to survive intact. The narrative is now that Pickford was the victim in all of this. Which is weird, because i distinctly recall loads of blues getting on their high horse when Son broke Gomes leg. All moaning about the fact that everyone was forgetting who the "real victim" was because of all the perceived sympathy shown to Son. They changed their tune over who the "real victim" is pretty quickly when it was one of our players getting crocked by one of theirs.

I love them the way they accuse Liverpool fans of going on about something since November when the majority of their fans have cryarsed about every refereeing decision that's gone against them for about 45 years. And of course Heysel is responsible for everything that's ever gone wrong for them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

I love them the way they accuse Liverpool fans of going on about something since November when the majority of their fans have cryarsed about every refereeing decision that's gone against them for about 45 years. And of course Heysel is responsible for everything that's ever gone wrong for them.

They have gone on about van dijk since November, putting him out was their greatest achievement since winning the league in September.

14 minutes ago, angie said:

They have gone on about van dijk since November, putting him out was their greatest achievement since winning the league in September.

And we still finished above them. Some 'achievement'. 

The blues are very jolly since we lost to Hertha in a friendly

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Alexander Arnold signing a new deal to put him ‘up with the club’s highest earners’. That’s Salah on 200k a week, think TAA was on 40k a week, that’s a huge increase if he’s anywhere near those levels. Robertson will want to follow as well. Mane and Firmino are also paid a lot less than Salah. No wonder there’s no money for the captains captain.

They are very tight on wages currently, and in real terms probably the highest wage bill in world football once these renewals are done (and Barcelona reduce their wage bill). Not bad for a side that wins nothing and scrapes into the top 4 about 20 points behind the team that won the league. They might win a league derby this season as well.

27 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The blues are very jolly since we lost to Hertha in a friendly

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Alexander Arnold signing a new deal to put him ‘up with the club’s highest earners’. That’s Salah on 200k a week, think TAA was on 40k a week, that’s a huge increase if he’s anywhere near those levels. Robertson will want to follow as well. Mane and Firmino are also paid a lot less than Salah. No wonder there’s no money for the captains captain.

They are very tight on wages currently, and in real terms probably the highest wage bill in world football once these renewals are done (and Barcelona reduce their wage bill). Not bad for a side that wins nothing and scrapes into the top 4 about 20 points behind the team that won the league. They might win a league derby this season as well.

"Not bad for a team that wins nothing and scrapes into the top 4 20 points behind the leaders"

They are probably right seeing as we never beat any decent teams on the way to the Champions League in 2019 and its just a glorified FA cup.

Also the 2020 league was not recognised by them because of Covid and the Super Cup and World Club Championship were just glorified friendlies. 

Might win a league derby this season too. Considering we never lost one since 2010.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Ahem Cough Cough

See the source image

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2