Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahahahaha 

Exeter_Gently

Player Valuation: £35m
I noticed on rawk you have to sign up to the site now to view their hilarious Everton thread, it just happens to coincide with Bramley Moore starting, you could previously view it.
Banter is no longer acceptable now after years of hilarity. It sums them up for what they are, it's alright while they're doing the laughing but as soon as the tables are turned, they sulk big time.
This stadium is killing them because it's not all about them.
We are gong to dominate the skyline and there's nothing they can do about it and it's crippling them. UTFT.
Make no mistake, the stadium is keeping them up at night.

When did Bramley Moore start? Are there two cones instead of one?

12 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I don't know mate my heads fell off and I'm too tired to find it 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahahahaha 

Exeter_Gently

I noticed on rawk you have to sign up to the site now to view their hilarious Everton thread, it just happens to coincide with Bramley Moore starting, you could previously view it.
Banter is no longer acceptable now after years of hilarity. It sums them up for what they are, it's alright while they're doing the laughing but as soon as the tables are turned, they sulk big time.
We are gong to dominate the skyline and there's nothing they can do about it and it's crippling them. UTFT.

They live on another fucking planet.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahahahaha 

Exeter_Gently

Current skyline domination:

TrafficCone_6b.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hahahahahahaha 

Exeter_Gently

My favourite bit is that they don’t even pretend to be able to dominate us the on the pitch, just architecturally. 

should send them a link to this thread if they miss reading reds taking the piss.

Hahahahahahaha 

Exeter_Gently

Er, you have to sign up on Grand Old Team to view their Liverpool thread. I can understand why, given it's a cesspit of bile, hatred and lies.

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

They've probably got someone down there now, in this pissing rain, trying to empty the dock with a bucket. 

• Like 1

I just don't get why they think we'd be arsed about their new stadium. How many clubs in this country have had new stadiums in the Premier league era... loads. No one is arsed where you play.

• Upvote 2

I am certainly not happy about Everton's Bramley Moore Stadium taking away my City’s heritage but I do take comfort that their stadium is being built well away from any school.

14 minutes ago, Juniper said:

More from the Everton soap drama. 

4BEF5C2E-4FFC-4DBE-80E6-CD5D10FA1A52.jpeg

There’s too many competing storylines for my liking. if they could dial back the crazy a little so we can get some closure before moving onto the next one that would be appreciated.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Juniper said:

More from the Everton soap drama. 

4BEF5C2E-4FFC-4DBE-80E6-CD5D10FA1A52.jpeg

He’s seen the plaudits that Rashford is getting for his work with the public and decided to go the other way and make people think he’s a twat. Tremendous. 

3 hours ago, an tha said:

They always have to be 'first' or 'pioneers'...

How was their away kit in the 50's 'pioneering' then?

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-commercial-27m-deal-21162661

Before then, if the colours clashed (which they often did, because it was all in black and white) the away team had to play in their pants.

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

Er, you have to sign up on Grand Old Team to view their Liverpool thread. I can understand why, given it's a cesspit of bile, hatred and lies.

They're chatting bollocks about RAWK too. You can view their old  Everton thread. It's just been locked for any new posts as people were posting stuff about Sigurdsson and RAWK locked it as they're a bit more contempt of caught fearful than Usher the rebel. 

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

They're chatting bollocks about RAWK too. You can view their old  Everton thread. It's just been locked for any new posts as people were posting stuff about Sigurdsson and RAWK locked it as they're a bit more contempt of caught fearful than Usher the rebel. 

I know the liars, and there’s even a new thread on there which was started about 4 or 5 days ago. 

10 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

He’s seen the plaudits that Rashford is getting for his work with the public and decided to go the other way and make people think he’s a twat. Tremendous. 

Pretty sure most Bloos thought he was a twat anyway.

15 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

They're chatting bollocks about RAWK too. You can view their old  Everton thread. It's just been locked for any new posts as people were posting stuff about Sigurdsson and RAWK locked it as they're a bit more contempt of caught fearful than Usher the rebel run by moderators who make the Stasi look easy going. 

Fixed.