Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

34 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

just seen the pictures. Out of order on him, clearly bevvied I expect there were more people in the room and them

girls have properly set that up . Imagine if that was a female celebrity and some lads doing that to her? Nah I’m on weetabix heads side on this one. Little rats 

Poor form though for falling asleep in a hotel room and leaving himself wide open like that.

26 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Apparently those pics are from 2018

Business must be slow on their part then. Need a financial pick me up I guess.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

just seen the pictures. Out of order on him, clearly bevvied I expect there were more people in the room and them

girls have properly set that up . Imagine if that was a female celebrity and some lads doing that to her? Nah I’m on weetabix heads side on this one. Little rats 

And me - he isn’t kissing her in that picture either - he’s leaning in and talking. The pictures actually show he didn’t cheat on his mrs.

Whats wrong with people? Having a bevvy and Rooney is there, so when he passes out you get your arse out next to him for a picture? Weirdos

6 minutes ago, Red74 said:

These are gonna get ran out of town over this the stupid slags 

C917BBEA-07AC-404F-B5FD-8D36FC9B05A7.jpeg

Colleen has seen worse than that and has a lot more than 10 grand,which probably wouldnt even do her shopping. Rooney's a prick for even getting involved but he just cant help himself. They are surgically enhanced slappers too.

The state of those 'women'. Takes some posse of swamp creatures to make me feel sorry for Rooney.

• Upvote 2

And this is why he was always safe with the grannies, they don't know how to work those new fangled phones and he could always sneak out during countdown. 

11 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

There's meant to be a video of one of them farting on his head. 

I hope he's double jabbed. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

21 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

There's meant to be a video of one of them farting on his head. 

We've all seen these women. Out in six inch heels goading their fellas into fighting randomers in the queue at the chip shop with a bottle of luminescent piss in hand. Their biggest achievement in life is their 'degree' from a six month course in make up artistry.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’ve got no sympathy for him whatsoever. If he puts himself in those situations he’s a twat. Yes, the women are twats , but so is Rooney, because he has to take responsibility for his own actions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3