Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

A married Premier League player has been arrested on suspicion of child sex offences, it emerged on Monday night.

The 31-year-old, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, has been suspended by his club while police investigate the allegations.

He was arrested last Friday by Greater Manchester Police before being released on bail.

In a statement, Greater Manchester Police said: 'Officers arrested a 31-year-old man on Friday 16 July 2021 on suspicion of child sex offences. He is on police bail pending further enquiries.'

A spokesman for his club said: 'We can confirm we have suspended a first-team player pending a police investigation.

'The club will continue to support the authorities with their inquiries and will not be making any further statement at this time.'

On Monday night, the player's agent declined to comment.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9804037/Married-Premier-League-player-arrested-suspicion-child-sex-offences.html

I feel arl arse because there are victims involved but some of the tweets tonight are funny as fuck. 

• Upvote 1

I'm sure that all fair minded Evertonians who have a long history of rational thinking and who aren't prone to knee jerk reactions will treat him the same as they did when Firmino was accused of racism against Mason Holgate. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Imagine if Everton couldn't release the DVD celebrating their first win at Anfield since Methuselah was a little boy, because of who scored the second goal. That would be hilariously tragic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Everton have confirmed a player is suspended due to a Police investigation apparently. 

This made me laugh

Probably going to hell

Screenshot_20210720-042535_Twitter.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1