You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Self awareness sadly lacking in this one 

Blue Bear
@1BearTruth
Spare a thought for our Scottish & Welsh compadres! They don't get to watch their teams progress or get to finals.They only get 2nd hand thrills of supporting whoever plays England. So if you're upset England lost,it could be worse! You could be one of these poor bitter sad c*nts

• Upvote 2

On 12/07/2021 at 20:00, Butch said:

Fuck that's embarrassing. Suppose though if you have no chance of winning then being there to make up the numbers must count for something. Loser mentality. 

151972652_3992398454114993_2163311661165560821_n.jpg

Just from viewing that image I can almost smell the booze.

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Just from viewing that image I can almost smell the booze.

One could get drunk on the fumes!

I mean it's not like Book and Summerbee played for everton, the only connection between the 2 clubs there is slaphead kendal.

Edited by dockers_strike
Book not booth or brook!

12 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Wasn’t he already on the management side anyway?

EDIT: Yes. He was the sporting and commercial director of the women’s team, so hardly a new edition.

Everton's board members change their seats in the boardroom in game of musical chairs and the Esk will write a 55 page article on it. 

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Haha whats this? Whats the horrible cunt said now? Does that mean he's been banned?! 

I think it takes Twatter a little while to review an account so Im guessing it's some shite he posted back about Liverpool and catholic players etc.

Some West Ham blert on twitter has posted a tweet about Soucek being better than Fabinho, which then prompted a discussion on "all time worst shouts" which then led me down a rabbit trail trying to find that old GOT thread about how Jelavic is better than Suarez.

Behold, the Blues from Sept 2012:

Im just going to plant a few more seeds into this cabbage patch (id go for Jelavic over yak personally)

Would you rather have...Jelavic or Suarez?

Tough call.

I'd go for Jelavic personally as Suarez's goals/games ratio isn't fantastic but Suarez is probably a better footballer.

Jelavic. We have good footballers, it was a goal scorer we missed.

No question Suarez on a football is a top player but as a goalscorer he isn't anywhere near the world class player they think he is, if he did it from midfield you would say he is but if your a forward you need the goals to go with it, for me I'd have Jelavic over him he suits us perfectly he can play up top on his own has a physical presence and a fantastic goal scoring record plus he has something else and that's professionalism, ask any red they would say Suarez though and you can see why he's the type of player they need as he's exciting and it covers up their deficiencies just like Torres did for a while

Jelavic is absolutely top drawer. The man is a goal scoring predator. Alot of the lads here won't remember the last time we had someone up front as deadly as him.

Seems that every year we have a new candidate for Davie Moyes Best Ever Wonder Buy. Jelavic will be right up there. We practicially pinched him from Rangers.

This one really makes me laugh, seeing as how he immediately dropped off the face of the earth afterwards and never had a purple patch like that again:

The thing that sets Jelavic apart for me at the moment is the consistency.  Since January he's been on the scoresheet consistently, with no real dry spells. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

7 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Some West Ham blert on twitter has posted a tweet about Soucek being better than Fabinho, which then prompted a discussion on "all time worst shouts" which then led me down a rabbit trail trying to find that old GOT thread about how Jelavic is better than Suarez.

Behold, the Blues from Sept 2012:

This one really makes me laugh, seeing as how he immediately dropped off the face of the earth afterwards and never had a purple patch like that again:

I think we can say from these quotes that most Evertonians know fuck all about football.

11 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I think we can say from these quotes that most Evertonians know fuck all about football.

To be fair as walking encyclopaedias on Liverpool FC there must be very little brain capacity left for anything else. 

• Upvote 2