You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Relegation would be the best thing to happen to them at least it actually gives them a realistic chance of a trophy the following season 

I’m not sure their U21s could get to the final of the Papa John’s Trophy.

24 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

little elfin

Player Valuation: £6m
It's Kenwright's fault. He opened the door to a dangerous foe 

Rudolf Hucker

Player Valuation: £20m
 Inappropriate Language
Worse than Vincent Tan.

I‘ll be back when he ****s off or dies. Hopefully soon.

I must admit, I’m struggling to remember this halcyon era of football myself.

Short memories? I remember when we were competing in europe and flying high near the top of the league, real contenders for the top 4, with Lukaku at the top of the scoring charts. It was a proud time to be a blue.

It seems like a golden age now and it was before that iranian clown showed up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It looks like he is gong to be named but I really hope he isn't. I wasn't that arsed up until the last few days. He is a better man than that whole club. It won't end well and as (I think Rob said) they will be waiting for the camera moment to throw a season ticket at him. I hope he tells them to fuck off then goes public and says "Soft cunts I live at number 5" 

Newcastle was a different case, with Ashley not giving a shit, and them having no connection or history with us.

It would be a whole different story with them. If it looks like they're struggling, or going to be struggling, he'll be sacked, because the board are never going to allow it be said that they let 'Agent Benitez' relegate them. If they're going to be relegated it absolutely CANNOT be with Benitez as manager. There'd be absolute riots if they didn't act quick.

That said, if a slump started under Rafa, they sack him, and the new manager, possibly Fireman Sam, fails to stop the slide, (Now that that his magic powers have deserted him) and they end up getting relegated anyway, well, that would be a shame. Rafa would still get the blame for it, of course, but by that time, he'd have a few million extra in his hand and he would have long ceased to care about the wellbeing of a small club.

Big Dunc must be fuming after the legendary job he did for those two games to be overlooked for a Redshite koptie manager who will most likely sack him thr second he walks through the door. 

Rafa going in and Sacking Big Dunc would be tremendous. 

I think the shite will get a shock when we sing his name and he waves.

Too much respect both ways for it not too happen 

Bit like most of our returning ex players/manager, sing their name then get the business done.

Larry Lloyd was about the only exception I think.

• Upvote 1