You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

15 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

everton fans claiming Benitez has been 'relegated twice in recent years'!

Which clubs are they then? Newcastle were virtually relegated when he took them on. Who is the other club? The Chinese outfit finished 16th.

Hopefully they are just being prescient 

• Upvote 1

Death

Just butties is served, bed wetters. #BlueBen
Its a win win. We either get to crucify a kopite like we've never done before. Or he can actually do well with us maybe win a derby and we get to convert thier hero into a blue. In front of thier helpless eyes. I think winning us over he will consider as the biggest achievement in his career.

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Death

Its a win win. We either get to crucify a kopite like we've never done before. Or he can actually do well with us maybe win a derby and we get to convert thier hero into a blue. In front of thier helpless eyes. I think winning us over he will consider as the biggest achievement in his career.

Fucking wow. 

On one hand you managed the greatest game ever played by somehow coming back from 3-0 to a fucking incredible AC Milan team with Djimi Traore in your team or on the other you made a fucking shit Everton team slightly less shit with bag loads of cash. 

Real chin stroker that. 

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Death

Head of the ‘Save the Rep’ campaign.

I know which option he’d prefer

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

His biggest achievement won't be winning La Liga with Valencia or winning the European Cup .... It will be getting the fans of the team he manages to get behind him. 

The world of an Everton supporter. 

His biggest win is the millions of pounds they'll be paying him. As if gives a flying fuck what bizarre rationale they invent.

Goooallazio

Goooallazio

Player Valuation: £150k
Everton have hardly ever been that. The hope will drive you mad.
1985 mate greatest English club side in the history of football managed by Sir Howard Kendall I was there and what my arl fella told me about what he witnessed so no, it won;t drive me mad, I just set my standards very, very high.

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:
Goooallazio

Goooallazio

Player Valuation: £150k
Everton have hardly ever been that. The hope will drive you mad.
1985 mate greatest English club side in the history of football managed by Sir Howard Kendall I was there and what my arl fella told me about what he witnessed so no, it won;t drive me mad, I just set my standards very, very high.

"Greatest English club side in the history of football".

Got to be a Red on a wind-up.

3 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I do wonder who those teams are though when he said there was only two clubs that he could never ever manage. I always thought he meant Utd and Everton. Unless they actually were the clubs and he was just talking utter fucking shite. It is a puzzler

Did he say that? Might have been a Spanish team he doesn't like. Or maybe Everton. 

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

"Greatest English club side in the history of football".

Got to be a Red on a wind-up.

It's not mate. I've heard loads of them saying that. My old boss said they were the best club side in English football history. Even better than our team from the late seventies, the Forest team who won 2 European cups, the Manc treble winners and Arsenal's invincibles. 

I said if they were that good why didn't they dominate. Guess what he said?

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

It's not mate. I've heard loads of them saying that. My old boss said they were the best club side in English football history. Even better than our team from the late seventies, the Forest team who won 2 European cups, the Manc treble winners and Arsenal's invincibles. 

I said if they were that good why didn't they dominate. Guess what he said?

Did he say their board sold their better players & their manager left for foreign land and then the board let their whole club & team rot while every other team tried to be progressive & forward thinking. Did he say Everton remained stuck in the 80s while other clubs moved on commercially or did he just say heysel?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, angie said:

Did he say their board sold their better players & their manager left for foreign land and then the board let their whole club & team rot while every other team tried to be progressive & forward thinking. Did he say Everton remained stuck in the 80s while other clubs moved on commercially or did he just say heysel?

Yet another puzzler