Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2353 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

These conversations, of course, primarily taking place in his head, I expect what he says is true.

Have no issue with Rafa going there, as with Ancelotti, I'd still respect him. I don't think it's particularly relevant to us.

• Upvote 1

Always thought Ancelotti missed a trick for himself by not insisting on Everton slapping the money on the table for Isco and securing him for £30m and £8m per year a week before he went to Madrid to clear some wages off the books and get a bit of transfer budget for himself.

But it's almost like managers have stuff like self-respect and don't sabotage their own careers.

25 minutes ago, Manny said:

Always thought Ancelotti missed a trick for himself by not insisting on Everton slapping the money on the table for Isco and securing him for £30m and £8m per year a week before he went to Madrid to clear some wages off the books and get a bit of transfer budget for himself.

But it's almost like managers have stuff like self-respect and don't sabotage their own careers.

Fat Sham says hello. 

1 hour ago, Truered said:

God they are completely utterly mad....

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m

I have to be honest, from the converstions I have had with reds they fall into 2 categories on this;
1) Heartbroken/angry- wanting to kill Benitez for being a Judas
2) Convinced he is an actual agent sent in to send us down.

The latter not in a sort of jokey/banter way either, like we might joke about how FSG love United/the Glaziers for having their statement on the board but deep down you know it's b/s but it's funny ammo. They genuinely believe Benitez is just here to wind us up for laughs for them.

The 2nd category are going to get a pretty big shock, when they realise their precious "Rafa" actually really wants the job and is not going to call us a small club in the 1st press conference etc etc.

This is not a particularly nuanced fanbase who can sort of look at it and go "well he did great for us, but he's with an opponent now so I am going to dislike him for that but admire what he did for us". They're not Evertonian's who can view things rationally and with a bit of perspective.

I highly doubt they will be singing his name in the derby, and I would imagine the relationship will be long soured by then.

This appointment is mutually assured destruction all around.

This was the funniest bit for me !!

• Upvote 2

That catcher has NEVER had a conversation with a red because he'd have been filled in for all the sectarian and absolute other shite he has spouted. Neither can i see any red having a conversation with him over social media except telling him to fuck off.

All he has is a deranged imagination.

16 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

This is not a particularly nuanced fanbase who can sort of look at it and go "well he did great for us, but he's with an opponent now so I am going to dislike him for that but admire what he did for us". They're not Evertonian's who can view things rationally and with a bit of perspective.

You see, this is a blueshite thing.  they cant actually like any opponent and they don't get that anyone can, unless of course its something that affects us.

Whilst I hope Rafa doesn't take it, he doesn't need the hassle or money.  It could be his Mrs saying can you stay a bit more local than China this time.  

I can respect and admire him without disliking him for taking their job 

‘This fella crossed lines nobody else has in my lifetime and there's just no coming back from it.’ - Bellend 1

‘This is not a particularly nuanced fanbase who can sort of look at it and go "well he did great for us, but he's with an opponent now so I am going to dislike him for that but admire what he did for us". They're not Evertonian's who can view things rationally and with a bit of perspective.- Bellend 2

Must admit I'm not seeing the correlation here.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

‘This fella crossed lines nobody else has in my lifetime and there's just no coming back from it.’ - Bellend 1

‘This is not a particularly nuanced fanbase who can sort of look at it and go "well he did great for us, but he's with an opponent now so I am going to dislike him for that but admire what he did for us". They're not Evertonian's who can view things rationally and with a bit of perspective.- Bellend 2

Must admit I'm not seeing the correlation here.

That's because you're irrational and lack perspective! 

13 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I have an exclusive picture of Catcher end the Reds he consulted.

c296b4d2eff3ab1236b026fe52d92cc0.jpg

GOT off to the brick to support whoever we are playing in a big European match

5rNg.gif

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Truered said:

God they are completely utterly mad....

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m

I have to be honest, from the converstions I have had with reds they fall into 2 categories on this;
1) Heartbroken/angry- wanting to kill Benitez for being a Judas
2) Convinced he is an actual agent sent in to send us down.

The latter not in a sort of jokey/banter way either, like we might joke about how FSG love United/the Glaziers for having their statement on the board but deep down you know it's b/s but it's funny ammo. They genuinely believe Benitez is just here to wind us up for laughs for them.

The 2nd category are going to get a pretty big shock, when they realise their precious "Rafa" actually really wants the job and is not going to call us a small club in the 1st press conference etc etc.

I highly doubt they will be singing his name in the derby, and I would imagine the relationship will be long soured by then.

This appointment is mutually assured destruction all around.

I have to be honest, this fucker has never actually spoken to a Red. 

Weirdos on GOT think about Derredshite the way Jojo Rabbit thought about Jews.

2 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

He is a wum. Or fucking totally lacking in self-awareness. Oddball.

He’s defo not a wum - someone posted that podcast clip of him. He’s just an absolute whopper 

• Upvote 2