Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2346 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Don’t reckon he”ll get the job now anyway which I’m glad about but I do think people are kidding themselves and that things would turn very sour if he started playing up to them, especially if they started doing well.

Sorry don't agree. I can hardly See Rafa making snide comments about us just to appease the fucking maniacs. He will act with dignity and class he always has and if he happens to win something with them then it matters not one flying fuck to me, just like when Kenny won the League with Blackburn.

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea weren't our traditional rivals, they are a massive gang of twats but it only became rivals when we played them a few times in the Champions League. It didnt really bother me when he went there. 

 

I wouldn't hate him if he took the Everton job but but would wonder why he would take it and subject himself to the hassle and bother that would go with it. He doesn't need the money as he's just spent 18 months in China and took other jobs away from his family in other countries so it isn't even a case of it being on his doorstep and easy money. 

 

It would only bother me if he did well with them but the upside is the bitter fuckers wouldn't be able to properly enjoy it because he's an ex Kopite and they hate him. If he started off badly they would hound him out even faster than fat sam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stupid little gobshites are so full of shot that they make the average sewage outlet look like a Grecian Villa infinity pool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

By the time they get around to it the ground may well be under water. 

FB_IMG_1624100885770.jpg

I tried to sound out some Blues on Twitter about this a few years back, to see if any of them were concerned (if not about the site being underwater, at least about the vulnerability to more frequent storms, leading to cancellations and fixture congestion becoming a permanent feature, with obvious impacts on their hopes of competing for trophies). Apart from a few "fuck off, your head's fell off" shouts, the only Bloo who engaged was a climate change denier. (He was also a Brexiteer, so his attitude to reality is consistent, at least.)

 

BMD really is an article of faith that none of them allow themselves to question in any way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

By the time they get around to it the ground may well be under water. 

FB_IMG_1624100885770.jpg


Everton supporters club annual meeting 2035

 

crystaldive.com-padi-divemasters-snorkel


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stickman said:


Everton supporters club annual meeting 2035

 

crystaldive.com-padi-divemasters-snorkel


 

 

She's optimistic pointing at her snorkel; that's really not where we're looking.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I tried to sound out some Blues on Twitter about this a few years back, to see if any of them were concerned (if not about the site being underwater, at least about the vulnerability to more frequent storms, leading to cancellations and fixture congestion becoming a permanent feature, with obvious impacts on their hopes of competing for trophies). Apart from a few "fuck off, your head's fell off" shouts, the only Bloo who engaged was a climate change denier. (He was also a Brexiteer, so his attitude to reality is consistent, at least.)

 

BMD really is an article of faith that none of them allow themselves to question in any way.

One of them piped up this morning on my facebook after I put up a gif of the anfield road end expansion.

 

He said "well done for developing our old stadium". Yep. The one they never built or owned yet they still go on about it like it happened about a decade ago. 

 

Completely ignore the fact that your own team plays in a wooden shed and the new ground is just a dream. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

By the time they get around to it the ground may well be under water. 

FB_IMG_1624100885770.jpg

Outstanding. Was joking with @Tj hooker about them the other day, first they need to get rid of the fish then the place is getting swept for WW2 bombs now the fucking place might be underwater anyway.... Only them.  

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

"Under the banks of the Royal blue Mersey"

Even my birds just pissed herself at that 

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

She's optimistic pointing at her snorkel; that's really not where we're looking.

Oh is she wearing a snorkel? 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Outstanding. Was joking with @Tj hooker about them the other day, first they need to get rid of the fish then the place is getting swept for WW2 bombs now the fucking place might be underwater anyway.... Only them.  

Even my birds just pissed herself at that 

Oh is she wearing a snorkel? 

And it will all be our fault!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The way they are going it’ll be 2050 before they put a spade in the ground, sorry water. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Pete said:

The way they are going it’ll be 2050 before they put a spade in the ground, sorry water. 

They might get planning permission by then I reckon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

She's optimistic pointing at her snorkel; that's really not where we're looking.

She certainly puts the "norks" in "snorkel". In fact an anagram of snorkel is "el norks". Is she Spanish? Who cares! 

 

Tits!

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×