You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I think this is hilarious. I hope it happens.

Rafa can take whatever job he likes, it's none of our business. It's not like he's turning us down to go there. Coming back here isn't an option so it's up to him what he does and if he wants a big wedge while being able to still live at home with his family then he'd be a fool to say no.

I hope he loses every fucking game except when he's playing City and United, but it's nothing personal as I'd feel the same about whoever was their manager.

It will end with a big payoff for him and their fans hating him even more than they do already. And I doubt any Reds will give a shit about it in the long run.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

If he wants to live in the area he should persuade Palios to sack Mellon off at Tranmere and take over there!

He'd be a mug to go to Woodison, but no skin off my nose if he does!

A mug with an extra £10m in the bank probably!

10 minutes ago, dave u said:

Rafa can take whatever job he likes, it's none of our business. It's not like he's turning us down to go there. Coming back here isn't an option so it's up to him what he does and if he wants a big wedge while being able to still live at home with his family then he'd be a fool to say no.

I hope he loses every fucking game except when he's playing City and United, but it's nothing personal as I'd feel the same about whoever was their manager.

It will end with a big payoff for him and their fans hating him even more than they do already. And I doubt any Reds will give a shit about it in the long run.

Not only that, the everton fans will be wanting moshiri out as well when it goes tits up.

I fully expect him to get the job as it seems Moshiri hasnt made a formal offer to Santo as previously reported. Rafa must have realised he isnt going to get the chance to do his unfinished business with us and not fall into the George Graham trap.

17 minutes ago, dave u said:

And Chelsea, Arse, Spuds. But yes, spot on.

Be funny as fuck if this happened. 

Rafa to get the job fuck Big Dunc off and replace him with Gary Mac just for giggles. Then deliberately gets them relegated before taking his big fat pay off and walking off into the sunset.