Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

On 11/06/2021 at 23:43, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Why have the weirdos nicked the phrase "glass ceiling"?

The true meaning of the phrase is the structural sexism that prevents women from reaching their potential.  Everton have been reaching their true potential for 30 years.  There's nothing artificially holding them back. Mid-table mediocrity is what and who they are.

A few months ago they were bestowing the virtues of competitive football on the scab 6 but that same competitive football has a glass ceiling in place stopping Everton from reaching their potential.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Jesus christ how on earth will the esk spin that one to confirm it has. Everton are struggling a bit more with the stadium because they never got the common wealth tax payers funded freebie they wanted, I wouldn't be surprised if their owner bought the club half in the expectation of that going ahead. 

Because had the 6 clubs been relegated like they should and stopped playing in Europe the money would have been redistributed and Everton would have made 100ml extra with prize money and Europe or some shit

10 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

We're getting the blame, obviously...

Surprised that they haven't used Heysel as an excuse for pretending to build a stadium almost 40 years later. They blame everything else on Heysel. 

Just now, Lee909 said:

Because had the 6 clubs been relegated like they should and stopped playing in Europe the money would have been redistributed and Everton would have made 100ml extra with prize money and Europe or some shit

Amazing how they had all that factored into their costings before drawing up plans for a new stadium. Probably would of been easier to build a stadium somewhere that isnt currently a body of water.

I genuinely do 100 percent want them to build it, just get a fucking move on.

14 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Jesus christ how on earth will the esk spin that one to confirm it has. Everton are struggling a bit more with the stadium because they never got the common wealth tax payers funded freebie they wanted, I wouldn't be surprised if their owner bought the club half in the expectation of that going ahead. 

Yet Liverpool are the biggest cunts in their eyes for attempting to furlough staff. 

Everton's owners have been trying to share a stadium with us, get Tesco to build one in Kirkby for them, tried to get a subsidised one off the back of the Commonwealth games and then approached a skint council to help them get a lower interest rate on a loan.

They've managed to drag out a stadium move for over five years since they first announced it. In that time many smaller clubs have built new grounds. Tottenham have managed to build one of the most expensive grounds in history. Anyone would think that they haven't got a plan or just dont want to spend any money. 

This from an owner who resides in Monaco to avoid paying tax, took the Covid interruption loan off the government, got the council to buy their training ground and used agencies that furloughed catering staff and shop workers. 

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yet Liverpool are the biggest cunts in their eyes for attempting to furlough staff. 

Everton's owners have been trying to share a stadium with us, get Tesco to build one in Kirkby for them, tried to get a subsidised one off the back of the Commonwealth games and then approached a skint council to help them get a lower interest rate on a loan.

This from an owner who resides in Monaco to avoid paying tax, took the Covid interruption loan off the government, got the council to buy their training ground and used agencies that furloughed catering staff and shop workers. 

Funnily enough i was bored reading GOT the other night at work and one of them mentioned they knocked down local houses in the 50/60s to rebuild Goodison and they should buy up houses around the stadium and do the same. 

Strange as i thought Liverpool were cunts for kicking locals out there houses to build the loft conversion

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What has really complicated matters is their chippy titted benefactor at the council has been bombed 

14 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Funnily enough i was bored reading GOT the other night at work and one of them mentioned they knocked down local houses in the 50/60s to rebuild Goodison and they should buy up houses around the stadium and do the same. 

Strange as i thought Liverpool were cunts for kicking locals out there houses to build the loft conversion

Surprised he wasn't banned for being a Kopite 

Aren't the fish in the dock now holding up the plans? They have to apply for permission to humanely remove said fish, before any work can start. 

Any fish living in that water could probably survive anything and could walk somewhere new to live.

Makes you think they should have known all this years ago, and is just another stalling tactic.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Get it right. Liverpool's demolished those houses while there were people still asleep in them, after sending some heavies round to get the rent off them first of course.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Beno said:

Aren't the fish in the dock now holding up the plans? They have to apply for permission to humanely remove said fish, before any work can start. 

Any fish living in that water could probably survive anything and could walk somewhere new to live.

Makes you think they should have known all this years ago, and is just another stalling tactic.

Red Snappers?

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Beno said:

29563de8aacc8d1f0dc41eecf9e227d2c8ef83a0

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Beno said:

I'm sure Everton will use all their class and dignity as well as their Corinthian spirit to remove them from the dock humanely. Unlike der redshite who would just poison them or put a few sharks in there to eat them.

27 minutes ago, Beno said:

Surely the fish have a right of appeal about being made homeless or is that decision just overridden in favour of moral high horse fc just like the English heritage site thing was?

34 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Surely the fish have a right of appeal about being made homeless or is that decision just overridden in favour of moral high horse fc just like the English heritage site thing was?

There should be a friends of Bramley Moore fish pressure group who live nowhere near the docks like the group who keep trying to stop the Romal Capital development between Princes Dock and Bramley Moore dock.

None of them live near the dock, mainly living in Kirkdale but just like fucking up any development in Liverpool just for the sake of it. They always get a few dickhead local councillors to jump on the bandwagon instead of encouraging investment in the city. 

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

Get it right. Liverpool's demolished those houses while there were people still asleep in them, after sending some heavies round to get the rent off them first of course.

Pretty sure we used flamethrowers to burn the residents alive and gut their houses.

9 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

There should be a friends of Bramley Moore fish pressure group who live nowhere near the docks like the group who keep trying to stop the Romal Capital development between Princes Dock and Bramley Moore dock.

None of them live near the dock, mainly living in Kirkdale but just like fucking up any development in Liverpool just for the sake of it. They always get a few dickhead local councillors to jump on the bandwagon instead of encouraging investment in the city. 

I kind of like people who decide to fuck shit up

just for the sake of it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Haha I saw that myself. Apparently they did it twice according to that poster. In the 60s & the 90s I think. There used to be a Goodison avenue around the ground but Everton knocked the whole street down to build up their stadium.

All sorts of excuses going in about how acovid has affected the building trade, brexit has limited materials and the council haven't signed off planning permission. 

I thought it was signed off in February when they had their announcement and all our heads were supposed to fall off?

The building industry seemed to cope ok when Wimbledon opened their new stadium in a residential area after building it on an old greyhound stadium site. 

Be funny as well if we do start the ARE while they are still moving cones around for another six months. 

1 hour ago, Beno said:

Brill Satis Nisi Aquarium.

• Upvote 2

They’ve hired some boats and a smalll digger. Seems a bit excessive to move some cones.