You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

It is good to see one set of fans being morally outraged by this Super League thinking that they speak for the entire football world. 

Didn't Everton (as in the actual club) issue a statement about the ESL? What the fuck's it got to do with them! 

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

It's Asda's finest pickle, cheese, apple and a bit of pork pie that set me in the mood!

I see now the silly 6 have accepted a 30 point 'punishment' if they try again?! The actual fuck?

Which will mean that the next time they push for something of this nature they'll just follow it through as there's no way on earth the clubs would accept that type of punishment. The top and bottom of it is that those 6 clubs are worth far more to the PL than the other 14 put together and if this idea was mooted before then push to hard and it will appear again, especially as the clubs will have plenty of time to refine the whole idea. In other words don't bite the hand that fees you. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I see now the silly 6 have accepted a 30 point 'punishment' if they try again?! The actual fuck

Exactly, but in the minds of the shite it means this, apply the 30 point deduction to this season? GOT at it's finest.

Arsenal would have finished the closest, only 3 points above the drop (61 to 31)

Top 7 would have been

Leicester - 66

West Ham - 65

Leeds - 59

Us - 59

City - 56

Villa - 55

Newcastle 45

United would have finished below Wolves, Liverpool below Palace, Southampton and Brighton and Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal all below Burnley

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Didn't Everton (as in the actual club) issue a statement about the ESL? What the fuck's it got to do with them! 

Yep. Playing to their audience. Look at us the moral guardians of the game whilst the team across the park are the big nasty horrible moneygrabbers. 

Conveniently deflecting attention away from their own failings.

10 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

How is whining about the ESL still a thing? 

Because most footy fans in this country are myopic pricks, who's opinions are shaped mostly by their allegiance and bias as opposed to reason.

But hey, it is all ok - we are all meant to bond together and get behind Sir Harold of Kaneshire and Good Old Gareth the Lionheart over next few weeks and roar on Ingerlund.....forgive and forget the 'sign on', 'murderers', 'always the victim' shouts etc and all the 'null and void' bitterness that cane our way - it's just 'bantz'.

Ingerlund, Ingerlund, Ingerlund.

Fucking biffs.

• Upvote 4

Everton Logic would keep a team of Phycologists busy for 100 years

'These cunts have tried to start a ESL , bastards we can't have them leaving it will ruin football as we know it and bankrupt the entire game.'

'Oh the ESL is not happening? Throw these cunts out the league'

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, index1000 said:

Everton Logic would keep a team of Phycologists busy for 100 years

'These cunts have tried to start a ESL , bastards we can't have them leaving it will ruin football as we know it and bankrupt the entire game.'

'Oh the ESL is not happening? Throw these cunts out the league'

Spot on. I read somewhere that everton fans were spitting feathers because the club owners were paying the fines out of their pockets instead of the clubs paying them.

One suggested 'wasnt that against FFP?' I bet this cunt was one of those oxygen thieves spouting about Usmanov's under the counter funding of everton a few months ago or at least dodgey practice of giving the club £30m to be the first to have the option of taking up a naming rights option for the unicorn stadium.

It was just a coincidence that £30m was also a sizable black hole in everton's accounts which would have seen them fall foul of the PL's FFP never mind UEFA's if they had of qualified for Europe. But hey, moral high horse fc and its fans never do anything untowards, do they?

Soz to all the people who've given me +ve recently, Im all spent for the day!

• Upvote 1

Manc mate of mine who is an oil cheats fan (really decent lad though) messaged on our whatsapp group earlier with a photo of how he had earlier bumped into former City keeper Alex Williams.

Was him, his daughter and Williams.

I remember him as their keeper in the 80's and as first black keeper (certainly that i remember anyway)

One of the lads in the group asked 'who is he' and i replied saying 'Man City keeper in 80's after Corrigan, think he was first black keeper at time' and linked a story i quickly searched and randomly got up as result found to back up....

Lo and behold it contains a story about the racist behaviour of our moral high ground holding neighbours.....

“I remember running out for the second half when we played at Everton and a fan had twisted a match-day programme around a spike on the fence behind the goal that was there to keep hooligans off the pitch.

“I didn't know what it was, but then he set it alight and it all became clear.

“It was a burning cross, the symbol used by the Ku Klux Klan.

“Andy Burnham, the Mayor of Greater Manchester, is a massive Everton fan and he remembers it.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pioneering-former-man-city-goalkeeper-14306851

4 hours ago, Anubis said:

To be fair, they’re not alone. West Ham and Leicester fans are crying on their forums.

West Ham can fuck off as well. Sat in their pretty much free stadium, the fucking blurts

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Moshiri “…….”Clubs get points deductions for poaching a manager or a player, or exceeding FFP, but this is the clubs attacking the heart of the Premier League and I think they should be disciplined."

Funny but I don’t remember Moshiri or High Horse FC being too arsed about morals, the good of the game or points deductions when they unsettled Marco Silva from Watford 

And I know Watford at the time weren’t too impressed  with their behaviour …

In a statement Watford said they were "convinced" that 40-year-old Silva's appointment in May "was the right one" and, without "the unwarranted approach" they would have "continued to prosper".

"This has been a difficult decision and one not taken lightly," the club added.

"The catalyst is that approach, something which the board believes has seen a significant deterioration in both focus and results to the point where the long-term future of Watford has been jeopardised."

Everton have yet to respond.

• Upvote 1