Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

If Stevie never wants to manage Liverpool, he might consider the everton job. But I dont for one second think he doesnt want to manage Liverpool.

Benitez might take the job, after all he did go to chelsea.

I was hoping they'd spunk a £100m or so on Bale, Isco and Higuain this summer! Maybe throw in a cheeky £40m for Lingaard as well! 

They really should rename the team Icing on the Cake FC. Because they always are!

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

So it's official then. Nice work Carlo. 

I'm assuming there must have been a release clause in his contract for this to go through so quickly and easily? I'm guessing the clause he inserted was that if any other team show interest in him he can leave?

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

If Stevie never wants to manage Liverpool, he might consider the everton job. But I dont for one second think he doesnt want to manage Liverpool.

Did you never do that thing on Championship Manager where you manage Man Utd and run them into the Conference?

• Upvote 1

They were consoling themselves after finishing 10th by reminding everyone that they had Anceloti as their manager. 

Now. They just finished 10th. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Jockey said:

I was hoping they'd spunk a £100m or so on Bale, Isco and Higuain this summer! Maybe throw in a cheeky £40m for Lingaard as well! 

They really should rename the team Icing on the Cake FC. Because they always are!

If howe gets the job it could be 100m for Shaq, divvie, Wilson and Grujic. 

Confirmed: Carlo Ancelotti has left EFC & rejoined Real Madrid.
“While I have enjoyed being at Everton I have been presented with an unexpected opportunity which I believe is the right move for me and my family at this time,” said Ancelotti.

1 minute ago, Jockey said:

They were consoling themselves after finishing 10th by reminding everyone that they had Anceloti as their manager. 

Now. They just finished 10th. 

Got his wages off the books though!

Just now, Barrington Womble said:

If howe gets the job it could be 100m for Shaq, divvie, Wilson and Grujic. 

You're just being greedy now! 

I'd settle for £70m.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, clangers said:

I'm assuming there must have been a release clause in his contract for this to go through so quickly and easily? I'm guessing the clause he inserted was that if any other team show interest in him he can leave?

Yeah, there has to be. But as i posted earlier, it was a fucking miracle they got ancelotti despite his 12m wages, his lads 4.5m wages and his 1st season keep them up bonus - he absolutely must have said if i want to get off I can. Either he can just get off or with a small compensation payment agreed. 

They're all busy calling him a snake for leaving. 

Funny they didn't have the same feeling when they tapped up Silva

• Upvote 1