Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

41 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Fabrizio is getting more excited by the minute... 

Screenshot_20210601_135656.jpg

I love the tone of these reports: it's all about a big club and a big-name manager. Everton are barely an afterthought; a mere footnote.

It's as it should be. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Someone should let it slip that Carlo's leaving because he's been told that the new stadium won't be getting built. The bloo knobheads would all be throwing themselves into the royal blue Mersey.

That actually might be one of the reasons why. He has legged it faster than Usain Bolt once Madrid have shown an interest. Also won't have the massive spending money like his previous time there.

He’s probably had enough of playing up to their poisonous negative fan base and having to pretend to hate a club that he obviously respects ....And that’s even without any of them in the stadium 

• Upvote 1

I text my blue nose mate and asked him if he’d heard about Ancelotti. He text back and said “yeah, it’s mad that the two biggest clubs in the world are managed by former Everton managers”. I responded with “Klopp has never managed Everton”. 

• Upvote 4

Hahahahahahahahahaha 

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
Another one added to the list who will never be Everton royalty. You could have had a lifetime of adoration Carlo, and you threw it away for a max of two seasons at Real Madrid.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Bwhahaha-

image.png

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha 

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
Another one added to the list who will never be Everton royalty. You could have had a lifetime of adoration Carlo, and you threw it away for a max of two seasons at Real Madrid.

Forum Snap.

32 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

That’s hilarious, what an end to this season it is. Where do they realistically go from here every possible manager would be a backward step. Nuno might be a good option but without the Portuguese agent how effective would he be?

No money, no manager, shit team, shit stadium.

What a time to be alive! What a time to be a Bloo!

• Upvote 1