You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Surely by their own logic they must all be murderers? 

An Everton fan who stabbed a West Ham supporter to death after he chanted "I hate Scousers" has been jailed for life at the Old Bailey.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/3708611.stm

Do they remember this poor lad each year I wonder. 

England 1986 - Five stabbed in a riot between 150 followers of Everton, Manchester United and West Ham on a cross-channel ferry, which is wrecked and forced to return to England.

Does this not warrant their thoughts either?

Heysel was a dark day for our club, one most of us nowhere near. But we all carry the shame of what happened. That they use the deaths as a stick to beat all of our fans is sick and shows the mentality of some of their scum fans. 

• Upvote 1

They don't give a fuck about the Juventus fans! It's their best stick to beat us with and I guarantee a shit load of them if you gave them the chance of it never happening would want it to have happened because otherwise what else can they say? Sums them up when people asked on GOT who the first game at the new stadium and a load said "Juventus" or "Juve for obvious reasons" Juve couldn't give a fuck about them and probably don't really even know who they are or certainly what city they're from 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Poster said:

Surely by their own logic they must all be murderers? 

An Everton fan who stabbed a West Ham supporter to death after he chanted "I hate Scousers" has been jailed for life at the Old Bailey.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/3708611.stm

Do they remember this poor lad each year I wonder. 

England 1986 - Five stabbed in a riot between 150 followers of Everton, Manchester United and West Ham on a cross-channel ferry, which is wrecked and forced to return to England.

Does this not warrant their thoughts either?

Heysel was a dark day for our club, one most of us nowhere near. But we all carry the shame of what happened. That they use the deaths as a stick to beat all of our fans is sick and shows the mentality of some of their scum fans. 

They also seem to forget about that Andy Nicholls, author of the book "scally". 

He admits to being there and selling tickets to Juventus supporters in the neutral zone. He also slashed some young lads face several times in a fight between Everton and Man utd fans. 

They have recently started fights against Atalanta and Millwall fans and call Liverpool fans shithouses for not fighting Roma fans when Sean Cox was attacked. 

• Upvote 3

The thing is, any blue I talk to says they hate all the 'murderers' stuff and the rest of the vile chants and antics. But they do it at Goodison and do you hear a single boo from the majority to silence them? Do you fuck, shithouses the LOT of them.

They'll boo any of their players without a moments hesitation though. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

20210529_130150.jpg

The thing is, this stuff they do must be quite offensive to Juve fans, particularly the ones who knew and lost someone, as it is totally disingenuous and tied into the rivalry over here.

• Upvote 5

45 minutes ago, belarus said:

The thing is, this stuff they do must be quite offensive to Juve fans, particularly the ones who knew and lost someone, as it is totally disingenuous and tied into the rivalry over here.

They are such passive aggressive shithouses about it too. Someone pulled the Evertonian up about the "mile away/world apart" comnent on that picture and he denied it has anything to do with Liverpool. Just "paying my respects" he said. But that is a clear dig at Liverpool whilst using the disaster as a reason. They never shut up about it all year so they aren't going to suddenly stop it on the day of the disaster. 

They were the same over the null and void "I just dont want to see people dying, football isn't important" brigade. When it was just about stopping Liverpool winning the league. They soon changed their tune when they won a few games and none said a word when the death toll rose to 130,000 because we weren't going to win the league. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Grief vampires. Imagine using the deaths of 39 people to elevate yourselves for decades.

I can't begin to explain how much it pisses me off when the absolute cretins refer to them as "The 39 Italians"

Completely proves that they are only pretending to be concerned so they can have a dig at us. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I can begin to explain how much it pisses me off when the absolute cretins refer to them as "The 39 Italians"

Completely proves that they are only pretending to be concerned so the can have a dig at us. 

Spot on mate.

Horrible cunts.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Doesn't like Liverpool having any out of town fans. Tweeted this on the day Liverpool were playing in yet another European cup final while he probably watched it in the Brick with his Real Madrid shirt on.

He must have hated the Haaaaammmmmeeeeezzz instagram millions then

10 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Doesn't like Liverpool having any out of town fans. Tweeted this on the day Liverpool were playing in yet another European cup final while he probably watched it in the Brick with his Real Madrid shirt on.

Tbf, I’m with Kenny on this one. Can’t stand that cunt. One bad phoney him.

34 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I’d never seen that.

I blame him and his shite Soccer AM song for our defeat.