Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Given how things turned out come the end of the season you've got to love that video they put out of the team running wild in the changies after the Anfield Derby. Big Dunc stumbling around dazed like he'd just stumbled out of a nightclub and the rest of them celebrating like they'd won the World Cup. 

Enjoy the no-mark mediocrity once again fellas. 

23 hours ago, Anubis said:

They seem to think that as CAS let City off Uzzy will just walk in and spray notes about like there is no tomorrow. I think most of them are convinced they’re going to splash £200m out. This appears to be based on Ancelotti saying that if others haven’t been punished they shouldn’t be subject to FFP. Or a comment hinting at it.

There's a thread over 1000 pages long devoted to "Uncle Uzzy." 

Their desperation for an oligarch to swoop in and spunk money up against the wall for their benefit is incredible. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Crazy Dave said:

Their desperation for an oligarch to swoop in and spunk money up against the wall for their benefit is incredible. 

What about their corinthian principles?

7 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

What about their corinthian principles?

They've ditched those and brought some brand  new shiny principles in their place 

1 hour ago, Crazy Dave said:

Can’t understand their thinking, they’re taking out loans on future tv income but uncle uzzy is bank rolling them at the same time? They’re taking loans at high interest too because no one decent will touch them.

4 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Yeah, there was a good video of him greeting the bus with a red flare (that I stupidly fell for).

Its not Klopp. The look-a-like has been doing the rounds for a while. I was stood by him at Watford the other season.

14 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Looks like Covid may not have been the only thing that escaped from a lab in Wuhan....

7 minutes ago, belarus said:

Fucking hell! Taking prints from a picture is impressive.

You just know he will have written something like “only blue cheese for me. Fuck Red Leicester and fuck the red shite”

Exactly. No Edam for that lad.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, belarus said:

Fucking hell! Taking prints from a picture is impressive.

You just know he will have written something like “only blue cheese for me. Fuck Red Leicester and fuck the red shite”

Mini Babybellend. 

• Upvote 5

22 hours ago, Crazy Dave said:

Given how things turned out come the end of the season you've got to love that video they put out of the team running wild in the changies after the Anfield Derby. Big Dunc stumbling around dazed like he'd just stumbled out of a nightclub and the rest of them celebrating like they'd won the World Cup. 

Enjoy the no-mark mediocrity once again fellas. 

What an incredibly low bar for such high horses and their noble knights.