You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

That's sad, in a non sad way, that anyone could feel so top of the world because you won 4 games to top the PL at the beginning of the season.

Just shows how low their level really is.

Such fun they have mate. Think I prefer the tried and trusted method of actually achieving something.

Each season is a copy and paste of years gone by, sell the shite, buy more shite and fail. Copy and paste.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Wonder what their summer budget is considering they have no european football for a fifth successive season, Covid and no decent players to sell?

Uncle Uzzy

Hear me out,slap the money on the table lad

Powershift

On 24/05/2021 at 13:05, Dave D said:

Im hoping Amazon are going to release one of their "fly on the wall" season documentaries.

Id happily pay to watch it.

Everton- ALL or NOTHING.

Nothing it is then. 

Everton 20/21 - Boooooooooooooooo

Everton 21/22 - Return Of The Boooooooooooooooo

They seem to think that as CAS let City off Uzzy will just walk in and spray notes about like there is no tomorrow. I think most of them are convinced they’re going to splash £200m out. This appears to be based on Ancelotti saying that if others haven’t been punished they shouldn’t be subject to FFP. Or a comment hinting at it.

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Michael Ball in the Echo saying what a great game Pickford had against Man City. Is he sniffing petrol? He let five fucking goals in! 

He didn’t let 10 in. So by that reasoning he had a great game.

2 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

It was a moral victory for them, and indeed, a deep honour, to have only lost by 5 to the bestest team the world has ever seen.

They were specially selected by the government of Abu Dhabi as final day whipping boys. A deep honour indeed... 

20 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

The Glass Half Full Perspective On The Season

johnnydawg68

johnnydawg68

Chairperson, People's Front of Saint Domingo

Spirit of the Blues
I don’t think I’ve ever had as much fun being an Evertonian as when we were Brazil in August and September and we were #1 in the table, the music charts, and the movie charts (Howard’s Way). [Poor language removed] Miley Cyrus. Twittertonia was actually a fun place to be for a while. A world in which I’d never thought I would live. It felt like the dawning of the Age of Aquarius was upon us. It wasn’t, but it was fun while it lasted. A lot of fun.

An awakening of sorts? Maybe beginning realise how a tiny amount of success on the pitch can nurture these unfamiliar feelings of euphoria?

Could be the start of expecting more from, and getting behind their club or could simply add more fuel to the fire of whom to blame for their ongoing woes?

Glass Half Full > Glass Half Empty > Glass Broken > No Cups