You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

35 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

I'd hate it if Bielsa went to them, they'd actually be a little bit likeable. I mean Bielsa has almost made Leeds - Leeds for fuck's sake - a bit likeable, although that's probably a lot to do with not having their fucking fans in the stadium.

Carlo was likeable till this season. No matter who goes there, the bile and diversion tactics soon come out. 

Just about finished laughing from Allison’s wonder header yesterday only for this to kick it all back off again. Weird thing was, when I seen him get the ball, I’d started smirking about that vid from the other day where he runs the ball out for a corner despite picking it up in the Villa half. Then he does this....

4 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Just about finished laughing from Allison’s wonder header yesterday only for this to kick it all back off again. Weird thing was, when I seen him get the ball, I’d started smirking about that vid from the other day where he runs the ball out for a corner despite picking it up in the Villa half. Then he does this....

The video from the other day where he runs it out for a corner….

NathDogg

Player Valuation: £10m
Their lovers tiff with Satan is over, he's back in the bad after sleeping on the couch for a few weeks. The pl have to have them in the top 4 - it's the only explanation for the nonsense going on yesterday.

The uncontested drop ball (Mike Dean the red sorting that out), the disallowed wba second when the keeper has full line of sight to the ball were the blatant examples of the rules being bent for them to prosper.

Forget about the goalies header to win the game in the 95th min - too many variables on that one to be absolutley certain something was fishy, and he took it very, very well, but the entire wba defence looked suspect.

Still no punishment for all the scabs from the pl is also very concerning.

Enjoy you're ill gotten gains lurkers, they are as tainted as the club you follow.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

NathDogg

Their lovers tiff with Satan is over, he's back in the bad after sleeping on the couch for a few weeks. The pl have to have them in the top 4 - it's the only explanation for the nonsense going on yesterday.

The uncontested drop ball (Mike Dean the red sorting that out), the disallowed wba second when the keeper has full line of sight to the ball were the blatant examples of the rules being bent for them to prosper.

Forget about the goalies header to win the game in the 95th min - too many variables on that one to be absolutley certain something was fishy, and he took it very, very well, but the entire wba defence looked suspect.

Enjoy you're ill gotten gains lurkers, they are as tainted as the club you follow.

It's gone back to us being spawny and them being hard done to by everything and everyone. Or did that ever change?

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

NathDogg

Hahaha - West Brom are in on the conspiracy are they? They let us score from that corner at the end there.

Fuck me

More from the big book of made up shite ...Who were all these people having house parties ? We celebrated a brilliantly headed goal in the last minute from our fucking goalkeeper who wouldn’t celebrate that ? ....They won four games at the beginning of the season and acted like they’d won the league .

Personally I think it’s great that it’s pissed them off ...Again

Scousericey
@scousericey

I'm furious with Everton but kopites having all night parties because their success this season is finishing 4th or 5th and handing over their title to City in dramatic fashion is something I'll never understand.

https://mobile.twitter.com/scousericey/status/1393987459692761089

6 minutes ago, belarus said:

Hahaha - West Brom are in on the conspiracy are they? They let us score from that corner at the end there.

Fuck me

They're insane. On the one hand he's saying West Brom were done by officiating on the disallowed goal, and on the other the West Brom team are in on the fix.

10 minutes ago, Stickman said:

More from the big book of made up shite ...Who were all these people having house parties ? We celebrated a brilliantly headed goal in the last minute from our fucking goalkeeper who wouldn’t celebrate that ? ....They won four games at the beginning of the season and acted like they’d won the league .

Scousericey
@scousericey

I'm furious with Everton but kopites having all night parties because their success this season is finishing 4th or 5th and handing over their title to City in dramatic fashion is something I'll never understand.

Who can reply?
People @scousericey follows or mentioned can reply.

17 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Scousericey
@scousericey

How can they possibly understand it. 

23 minutes ago, belarus said:

Fuck me

They see what they want to fit their agenda as always. What they doing watching us? I wouldn’t watch them if you paid me.

2 hours ago, halewood pete said:

Can you imagine the fume to this? 

1 hour ago, Razoray said:

This is the £m net spend since 2015 of the top 11 teams in the premier league this season. 

Man City - 695
Man Utd - 547
Arsenal - 330
Everton - 290
Chelsea - 270
Aston Villa - 256
Liverpool- 208
West Ham - 201
Tottenham - 189
Leicester - 129
Leeds - 84

Arsenal have been lambasted in the same period for the money they have wasted but have won the FA cup twice, and regularly competed in Europe, reaching the Europa final and the semi final.

The Ev have spent almost as much and have won fuck all, and pre-qualified for the Europa league group stage once where they won one game against a Cypriot club after they had been knocked out. All this with an average league position of 9th. They even had to employ the Fat Sham to prevent a relegation during this period. What a shambles of a club.

I genuinely shocked that's all they've spent to be honest. 

11 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Remember that period covers them selling Stones, Lukaku, Barkley, Gueye and Lookman for about £180-200 million between them.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

They have recouped over £280m in sales more than half of which was funded by Stones, Lukaku and Gueye. 

• Upvote 1