You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Stickman said:

From being champions after 4 games to ....

UpperGwladysBlue
@UpperGwladysBlu
Well done @CPFC in beating Villa. Just guaranteed Everton a top half finish. We can’t finish any lower than 10th now.         https://mobile.twitter.com/UpperGwladysBlu/status/1393912360373559299

Today's result confirms our 58th consecutive top 8 finish.

The match thread on GOT is fucking glorious.

I so badly want Sheffield to score another and heap misery on these cunts.

And fuck me DCL misses from point blank range.  After watching the end of our game this is just fantastic stuff.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Elite said:

They can't even kick us when we're down.

3 hours ago, Stickman said:

From being champions after 4 games to ....

UpperGwladysBlue
@UpperGwladysBlu
Well done @CPFC in beating Villa. Just guaranteed Everton a top half finish. We can’t finish any lower than 10th now.         https://mobile.twitter.com/UpperGwladysBlu/status/1393912360373559299

34 minutes ago, Elite said:

They can't even kick us when we're down.

We're gonna win the League! We'll finish above the Redshites! This is the greatest thrill of my life! We're kings of the world

I5YD.gif

• Upvote 8

They'll be pissed off with the BBC right now

The main headline on BBC Sports is the Womans Champions League final and the main score up is from that game, they been relegated to page 2 of the scores and the sub headline on the main page

The fucking BBC are in the mass conspiracy aswell the bastards

Finally one of them is honest

I've gave up hope now. Even when things go wrong with them it's always to set up the miracle.

Why watch football to get kicked in the gut like that every year? Genuine question, what's the point of being an Evertonian? You used to feel like you belonged tol the club but now you just get a bunch of bellends like Sigurdsson and Iwobi waltzing around getting made millionaires for doing nothing, so there's not even that.
TBH I feel the same way, in some ways my hatred for the RS is greater than my love for Everton now. In the past we were rubbish, but we had players who actually cared like Jags, Howard, Baines, Cahill, Naismith,Pienaar and even players like Jelavic, Anichebe Heitenga, Lukaku and Felaini put in effort when we needed them.

Now we have players like Benard, Gomes, Sigs, and Pickford who get huge amounts of money each week to do very little. The problem with out players and lot of of other people at the club, they're quite happy to maintain the plucky little Everton tag. Every time it looks like we're getting close to doing well we eff it up. At one stage I thought we were just unlucky, now I think it's borderline intentional, because the dross now they'll be sold if we get into the Top 4. In the past average players didn't get paid as much, so players had an incentive to perform, now they have a cushy lifestyle and want to maintain it.