Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2243 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

2 minutes ago, Poster said:

Hmmm

"Of course, action such as that would benefit Everton in the short term, but it's obtuse to suggest that would be any reason for the club to pursue such punishments."

Of course they're only going on about it to benefit themselves. 

Of course it is, the scabby 14 are all the self serving cunts ran by some the biggest spivs and gangsters in sport...but I hear they saved football. Strange times.

21 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Have the cunts stopped talking about usmanov's off book payments to the club and demand it now pays back over £26m of taxpayer money it has raked in now they want to be moral guardians of football?

Answers on an atom, please!

What £26m, for the training ground?

They can all fuck off including the Red Echo hahahaha!

Did you know all the Covid vaccines were discovered by Evertonians, it was of course started by the Redshite as was AIDS and Global Warming.

Greta Thunberg is a blue. 

Punished for what???? Soft cunts 

And anyway, all the big clubs have to say if any ridiculous punishment like that comes their way is “fine fuck youse, we will all just fuck you off and start the super league then” fucking desperate small time pricks 

1 hour ago, Halcyon Days said:

1 hour ago, Halcyon Days said:

Fucking embarrassing. EFC the people’s club and now the self appointed world football police ready to take the evil cabal on for the good of humanity. Beyond parody now these cunts just hope I’m alive to see them get relegated or even better go bust.

Comedy gold, that piece. The twat who wrote it knows his audience. 

Heaven forfend that Everton's directors should act in the financial interest of Everton (and themselves).

Who are all these people who have been "widely lauding" the scruffy nonentities for their snide press statements?

Also, I love the way he loftily waves away the suggestion that players, managers and fans shouldn't be punished for something that had nothing to do with them. I'll have to remember that. 

Your owners only care about the money. Your owners are greedy. Your team is owned by billionnaires who don't care about you. 

Not us though. Not the Ev. 

10 minutes ago, PrivateParts said:

Comedy gold, that piece. The twat who wrote it knows his audience. 

Heaven forfend that Everton's directors should act in the financial interest of Everton (and themselves).

Who are all these people who have been "widely lauding" the scruffy nonentities for their snide press statements?

Also, I love the way he loftily waves away the suggestion that players, managers and fans shouldn't be punished for something that had nothing to do with them. I'll have to remember that. 

No one, absolutely no one but we don't live on Planet Blooshite where little things like truth and humility take on a different meaning.

14 hours ago, Halcyon Days said:

I love phrases like "The Blues stood up last week. Not just for themselves or their supporters, but for football in general in this country - regardless of which club you follow."

No, they stood up for themselves and absolutely nobody else. It's purely a coincidence that they also happened to stand up for everyone else, but that was not their motivation, it was purely selfish. It's the same as those bellends who own us. They're here to get richer, occasionally that'll mean we win, but that is not what they're aiming for, they are just aiming for richer. this whole narrative from everton that they are this holier than thou club is becoming sickening. They do alright in the community, fair fucks for that. But they did fuck all about racism for years, they have had as much trouble with hooliganism than any club, they used to swing their dicks calling themselves "the mersey millionaires" and yet show contempt at wealth, they used to be sickened by the spending of our club until their club got into bed with usmanov and his mate and the only thing they dislike about the ESL is nobody gives them a 2nd thought about being there. absolute shower of cunts. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I love phrases like "The Blues stood up last week. Not just for themselves or their supporters, but for football in general in this country - regardless of which club you follow."

No, they stood up for themselves and absolutely nobody else. It's purely a coincidence that they also happened to stand up for everyone else, but that was not their motivation, it was purely selfish. It's the same as those bellends who own us. They're here to get richer, occasionally that'll mean we win, but that is not what they're aiming for, they are just aiming for richer. this whole narrative from everton that they are this holier than thou club is becoming sickening. They do alright in the community, fair fucks for that. But they did fuck all about racism for years, they have had as much trouble with hooliganism than any club, they used to swing their dicks calling themselves "the mersey millionaires" and yet show contempt at wealth, they used to be sickened by the spending of our club until their club got into bed with usmanov and his mate and the only thing they dislike about the ESL is nobody gives them a 2nd thought about being there. absolute shower of cunts. 

Also one of the clubs to wanted to join the ESL was their hated rivals so they are milking it even more to get brownie points off their bitter obsessed fanbase.

I'm wondering what level of outrage there would be if Liverpool were never involved 

8 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Also one of the clubs to wanted to join the ESL was their hated rivals so they are milking it even more to get brownie points off their bitter obsessed fanbase.

I'm wondering what level of outrage there would be if Liverpool were never involved 

they'd probably love it. if it had been the current top 4 say? they wouldn't give a fuck it locked them out forever, as long as it locked us out. 

21 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Pretty much, protecting their investment just like the TV magnate who owns Leeds was when they put banners up in their ground for our match with them.

We didn't want it, we agree with their opposition of it, but they shouldn't delude themselves into thinking their club wouldn't have put their hand in the bucket if they felt they a) had the opportunity and b) thought it was in their interest to.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

they'd probably love it. if it had been the current top 4 say? they wouldn't give a fuck it locked them out forever, as long as it locked us out. 

True, they are more interested in us than themselves.

Just now, Doctor Troy said:

I thought that the stadium was ready to go once they got planning permission or are they having another public survey.

Waiting on a Water Survey, a Smell Survey and a How Long Can We Fob Them Off Survey.

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Waiting on a Water Survey, a Smell Survey and a How Long Can We Fob Them Off Survey.

I wonder how their accounts are going to look and their wage ratio. But somehow they will get £600m for a new stadium. 

19 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They'd all be wanking themselves silly buzzing off us for not getting in it. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I thought that the stadium was ready to go once they got planning permission or are they having another public survey.

I asked a blue mate about that on Saturday..  "aren't you building it now?"..... "It's not fully approved yet". I'm assuming he means approval of the loan from loanpig.co.uk

35 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I wonder how their accounts are going to look and their wage ratio. But somehow they will get £600m for a new stadium. 

If it ever happens it will obviously be strictly above board. And water.