Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2242 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

10 hours ago, Poster said:

The turds are having their best season in decades, a win at Anfield and a win at Arsenal this season is something they have not achieved since last century.

Meanwhile we are having a dogshit season, can't score for toffee and a lot of our players have forgotten how to play football. 

And we are still above them. 

And have benefitted greatly by VAR this season like last night when Arsenal were awarded a pen  that was overruled thanks to fuck knows what being offside 

Ezrz0BnWUAYLDxq?format=jpg&name=medium

10 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

I notice they seem to have pulled away from that Konate deal, which can only suggest to me they didn't want to/didn't have the funds available to sign him.

Such an astute observation. Fuckin genius that lad.

From Arsenal Mania’s match thread. At least someone else is onto them.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Just gonna say this, for the benefit of any Everton fans reading this, your team stinks to high heaven. As a club, you don't get anywhere near enough abuse for your failures. Dreadful club.
  • Upvote 6

18 hours ago, coachpotato said:
The Catcher in the Rye 
Cover features a drawing of a carousel horse (pole visible entering the neck and exiting below on the chest) with a city skyline visible in the distance under the hindquarters. The cover is two-toned: everything below the horse is whitish while the horse and everything above it is a reddish orange. The title appears at the top in yellow letters against the reddish orange background. It is split into two lines after "Catcher". At the bottom in the whitish background are the words "a novel by J. D. Salinger".
First edition cover

The Catcher in the Rye is a novel by J.D. Salinger. It was originally intended for adults but is often read by adolescents for its themes of angst, alienation and as a critique on superficiality in society. The novel's protagonist, Holden Caulfield, has become an icon for teenage rebellion. The novel also deals with complex issues of innocence, identity, belonging, loss, connection, sex, and depression.

Hmmm. Our friendly GOT poster couldn’t pick something lighter for an internet alias?

Quite a lot of red there. Have the Christmas tree police got onto this yet? Red, white, yellow and a bit of black. I almost see a closet red. Red Rye. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

Not all cat fingerers are Evertonian’s but all Evertonian’s are cat fingerers but Stigs a cat fingerer anyway.

Now we know where Moysie's thumbs are:

The-David-Moyes-mural-at-Taffs-Tavern-in-Old-Swan.jpg

• Upvote 2

Done fuck all for years, didn't win a derby for 10 years, didn't beat any of the top six teams for years. Now in a season where they said football is nothing without fans and previously said that it didn't matter because people were dying,  they win a few games and are a top club who got snubbed by the Super League.

Also lost to Man City and Chelsea, got away with losing the Goodison derby with a dodgy late offside shout and Arsenal are a shite mid table outfit. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Done fuck all for years, didn't win a derby for 10 years, didn't beat any of the top six teams for years. Now in a season where they said football is nothing without fans and previously said that it didn't matter because people were dying,  they win a few games and are a top club who got snubbed by the Super League.

Also lost to Man City and Chelsea, got away with losing the Goodison derby with a dodgy late offside shout and Arsenal are a shite mid table outfit. 

There in that single tweet is why they are so pissed off. Not because the 6 clubs tried to setup a new competition but because they were not invited. 

Sad, bitter deluded cunts. 

They couldn't even win their own competition their own sponsors created for them again some African pub team. 

• Upvote 4

Am I missing something here, or is the implication of that tweet: 'Look at these results, no wonder we weren't invited or we'd have been too strong for their liking, winning too many games and upsetting the big boys'?

4 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

Am I missing something here, or is the implication of that tweet: 'Look at these results, no wonder we weren't invited or we'd have been too strong for their liking, winning too many games and upsetting the big boys'?

Yep. Top bantz. They won a few games that they weren't expected to and are looking nailed on for the top 8 now. Big season for them.

The Everton fan response in the guardian fan reactions to the ESL is pure textbook Everton. Moral high horse how Everton are a beacon of all good leading the way and the big 6 should be put in the championship.  Most of the other clubs fans are no where near as bitter. They're a small club with the ego of a big club. I wonder how fans of others clubs view Everton, I mean they have relevance to us because of location and thats it.

4 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The Everton fan response in the guardian fan reactions to the ESL is pure textbook Everton. Moral high horse how Everton are a beacon of all good leading the way and the big 6 should be put in the championship.  Most of the other clubs fans are no where near as bitter. They're a small club with the ego of a big club. I wonder how fans of others clubs view Everton, I mean they have relevance to us because of location and thats it.

They've loved this week, every Evertonian on social media has gone on about der redshite disrespecting the game, how amazing they are for not wanting to be part of it despite never being invited and how there are so many parallels with their all time favourite subject - Heysel.

17 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

And even then they couldn't find victories against either of the Manc clubs.

So... "In our most successful season for decades, we've managed to beat 4 of the big 6 teams, who we usually lose to".

4 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I reckon putting all 6 clubs in the championship would be ideal. I know where the TV money would go and it wouldn't be to the high horse league. 

On 24/04/2021 at 12:24, Doctor Troy said:

United used to win the league regularly where they hardly took points off their rivals but battered the rest. Everton do it the opposite way and win fuck all.

14 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Yeah I read that as well. Billionaire owners be damned, but not Moshiri, Moshiri is one of the good billionnaires, a true fan, hence why he’s at Everton. They’re pathetic.

Have the cunts stopped talking about usmanov's off book payments to the club and demand it now pays back over £26m of taxpayer money it has raked in now they want to be moral guardians of football?

Answers on an atom, please!

• Upvote 2

Fucking embarrassing. EFC the people’s club and now the self appointed world football police ready to take the evil cabal on for the good of humanity. Beyond parody now these cunts just hope I’m alive to see them get relegated or even better go bust.

4 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

Hmmm

"Of course, action such as that would benefit Everton in the short term, but it's obtuse to suggest that would be any reason for the club to pursue such punishments."

Of course they're only going on about it to benefit themselves.