Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2237 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:
bml.gif

Eggs

Eggs

Player Valuation: £70m
Posters on here will know I frequently point out our status as one of the founder members of English football is swept under the carpet. It’s such a magnificent achievement, I have suggested that founder member clubs should have permanent insignia on their shirts to commemorate their status in the game.

With the rotten core that has risen in the last days, the timing could be right for the FA & PL to stop kissing the feet of the ‘Big Six’ and acknowledge the debt owed to clubs like Everton who continue to uphold the values of the game in 2021 just as they did when they were signatories to the birth of our great game so long ago.

They can have their self-acclaimed ‘Big Six’ tag, it’s about time we were recognised as one of the Originals, one of the greats. We should start a campaign.

Last edited: 

I'm happy with the idea of them wearing a badge as founding members of the Football League, provided they play in the Football League. 

14 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They should wear a star for every decade that they failed to win a trophy in.

More stars than at an Oscars night orgy then. 

28 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Everyone knows the true mark of achievement is an attendance award.

When you've won nowt for 26 years then any port in a storm 

Last time there was a breakaway elite super league, the 'big 5' teams in England were all for it (one of these clubs isn't in the current big six).

image.png 

7 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Turns out that Everton and their fans were most affected by Heysel. Who knew?

Won't get into Europe because of no punishment? No dickhead you have to earn it. Proper cunt of a club. 

They were fucking lucky to even get to play Villareal- the whinging cunts should have been fucked into the Europa League. Which they were. Briefly.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Luckily they weren't affected.

51 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Haha, desperate stuff ‘won’t get into Europe because of no punishment’ the absolute gall. I guarantee that this time last year he’ll have been demanding an asterisk but would find any argument possible as to why one shouldn’t apply should 6 teams be moved out the way to let them in Europe. What a whining skid mark.

Just now, Geoff Woade said:

Haha, desperate stuff ‘won’t get into Europe because of no punishment’ the absolute gall. I guarantee that this time last year he’ll have been demanding an asterisk but would find any argument possible as to why one shouldn’t apply should 6 teams be moved out the way to let them in Europe. What a whining skid mark.

Is Eirik a typical Scouse name?

Why did they get fucked over in Villareal?.

Even if Fergusons goal stood the game would have ended 2-2 and they lost 2-1 at home in the first leg. 

Or is it another Sliding Doors moment where they would have gone on to win the game 5-2?

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Why did they get fucked over in Villareal?.

Even if Fergusons goal stood the game would have ended 2-2 and they lost 2-1 at home in the first leg. 

Shush lad, don't go raising stuff like that, how are they ever going to carry on without using complete fabricated reasons for their shiteness?

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Him getting taken to task under that thread is beautiful. He gets completely dismantled.

6894E1AB-FC77-4E75-A0CB-F5C571CA51BA.jpeg

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:
bml.gif

Eggs

Eggs

Player Valuation: £70m
Posters on here will know I frequently point out our status as one of the founder members of English football is swept under the carpet. It’s such a magnificent achievement, I have suggested that founder member clubs should have permanent insignia on their shirts to commemorate their status in the game.

With the rotten core that has risen in the last days, the timing could be right for the FA & PL to stop kissing the feet of the ‘Big Six’ and acknowledge the debt owed to clubs like Everton who continue to uphold the values of the game in 2021 just as they did when they were signatories to the birth of our great game so long ago.

They can have their self-acclaimed ‘Big Six’ tag, it’s about time we were recognised as one of the Originals, one of the greats. We should start a campaign.

Last edited: 

This is one of us,has to be

1 hour ago, Geoff Woade said:

Oh he ever so slightly demanded a bit more than that ....

Eirik
@EirikEFC

null and void null and void null and void. Null and void null and void null and voiiiidddddd

honestly cant wait to be singing that next season make the redshite fummmeeeeeee