You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I knew FC Moral Highground would pipe up (even if their statement is largely accurate, if not slightly dramatic). 

I wonder if this Super League news has made some of their fans burn their Real Madrid shirts? 

And their Spurs, City, United, Arsenal & Chelsea shirts. 

• Upvote 1

Fuck 'em, the bad skidmarks.

They're irrelevant and have been since the mid 90's when they effectively became a West Ham type club who are happy just bobbing along but moaning like fuck about anything to do with us.

They're like the neighbour who sees their arse over your new decking and nice car because you've got a better job. Instead of putting in the graft and getting themselves up to your level, they're happy to spread lies and rumours about you to the rest of the estate/street; whilst wallowing in self pity.

9 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

One of the ironies of this is that, “ifitafnerbinferheysel” they would deffo have been in the same position as us according to their own take on how much it cost them over the decades.

I've just seen a ifithadntbinferderHeysel shout off someone on my Facebook. 

19 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

They did, they could always join the Russian Federation Super League.

Достаточно ничего, кроме самого лучшего.

Mind you, they'd lose their shit when the promo event is held in Red Square.