You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

10 hours ago, Jennings said:

I reckon it'd be dangerous to identify him publicly. Just mock him and pity him. 

If you could guarantee that it would be no more than a slap then it might be worth it, but we all know it wouldn't stop at that.  The number of loose cannons has risen since Covid reared its ugly head a year or so ago, and there would be a queue for this cunt.

I don't have any doubt that if his ID was spilled he'd take an absolute hammering as an absolute minimum, and others could be inadvertently involved or affected.  I'd shed no tears for the scumbag, but I wouldn't want to see his family getting dragged into something caused by shit he's spouted on a football forum, as inflammatory as it undoubtedly is.

25 minutes ago, PrivateParts said:

How grim is it for Mourinho and (especially) Ancelotti slumming it at their shitty win-nothing clubs. I wonder if they'll spend tonight sharing pictures of their European Cups, rather than watching the match.

It's like watching two washed up old fighters that should have retired years ago still looking for that last big payday. 

10 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

It's like watching two washed up old fighters that should have retired years ago still looking for that last big payday. 

I still think Ancelotti has something to offer, just not at these poisonous perennial losers 

On 15/04/2021 at 15:46, Block305 said:

That Catcher is full-on mental.

He's on this podcast here, at 21:50. Admits to not growing up in the city, and growing up in the South East the cheeky rat.

https://rodgerarmstrong.com/2020/02/20/the-blue-half-podcast-episode-3/

I remember someone tagging him on Twitter about going to Exeter uni with him. 

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

How did that pan out? Did he shit his y fronts again and block them? 

He done his usual trick and ignored and blocked them.

That Andrew Holden account that got put up on here is defo meant to be him. For one randomner to have the same name and block the same people is a bit of a coincidence like. 

6 minutes ago, Red74 said:

He done his usual trick and ignored and blocked them.

That Andrew Holden account that got put up on here is defo meant to be him. For one randomner to have the same name and block the same people is a bit of a coincidence like. 

The one that got put up is a lad from rural Ireland though. This cunt on that podcast is a Tory fart from the south east 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The one that got put up is a lad from rural Ireland though. This cunt on that podcast is a Tory fart from the south east 

The way that cunt tells lies would you believe anything he puts up about where he’s from. 

The untalented Mr Holden stealing other peoples identities after murdering them. Oh, and bumming the corpse

Just now, Red74 said:

The way that cunt tells lies would you believe anything he puts up about where he’s from. 

The untalented Mr Holden stealing other peoples identities after murdering them. Oh, and bumming the corpse

The way he’s gone (he’s managed to get even worse) about us lately is just fucking not on. Constantly repeats lie after lie and doesn’t get pulled up on it and when he does his sheep all leap on whoever points out his lies. “Racist fan base, racist club” the horrible skinny Tory cunt 

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The way he’s gone (he’s managed to get even worse) about us lately is just fucking not on. Constantly repeats lie after lie and doesn’t get pulled up on it and when he does his sheep all leap on whoever points out his lies. “Racist fan base, racist club” the horrible skinny Tory cunt 

They love a soundbite about us if it deflects from what they do. He’s  fucking thick as well. He’ll use other divvies posts and rewrite them as his own as a 30,000 word thesis then backtrack the minute someone challenges him.

I made a show of him on twitter a couple of years ago after grooming him and he was not happy at all. Might log back into the sarlaac pit of GOT and set him up for another public execution. 

• Upvote 2