You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

So, John Barnes was called "Digger" just because it rhymes with a racist word, and not because Dallas was probably the biggest TV of the '80s, with the character "Digger Barnes"?

Also, Andrew sounds rather effete, as well. I reckon Stig could take him.

The same John Barnes who himself wore KKK outfit to the team Christmas party. Poison this cunt is.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

This was the cunts reply. Andrew then eh? Getting closer. 

I really don't know where to start with this heap of racist nonsense. It would be appreciated if you could actually answer the questions set out logically, rather than giving us the benefit of your prejudicial opinions- which with respect, nobody is really interested in. Racists opinions don't matter. Lets try and comb through the nonsense a bit though.

On Kopites being racist. You are a good examplar. You have just stated you don't believe either black footballers when reporting racism. "You trust Evra" well given what we know about racism- that black people will not be lying when reporting it- and that a panel of white people from an organisation that rarely finds anyone racist agreed with him, it is overwhelming evidence that he is trustworthy. They have corroborated his account. Now tell me, what is it about Patrice Evra (the black man) that you find untrustworthy?

Believing victims of racism, and viewing their accounts as trustworthy and credible is really a bit of an entry level of finding out if someone is racist. You may still be racist and do the above, but it's a good 1st hurdle most racists fall down upon. It's no surprise you, and most Kopites fall down on it as well.

The fact the club, on finding out had an employee who racially abused someone championed him, stuck him on the players shirts, made him a hero because of it, put their manager out to lie on TV about him not shaking said racists hands and then refused to cut all ties with said manager shows a very clear pathway of a toxic, racist organisation. Indeed I believe that the said manager who wore one of those T Shirts is still allowed to attend matches, and has even had a stand named after him? I mean I could go on, but again, the case is overwhelming.

I have no idea why you are interested in where I am from? Would me being from Liverpool mean that opposing racism is any more or less palatable? It has no relevence. I don't live in Liverpool, it's no secret. However your hypthesis about people from Liverpool is completely wrong. All of my family on both sides still live in the City. Both of my parents are proud scousers, and brought me up to be proud of the city I'm from but also recognise it's limitations, and the hangover of racism/ and the unethical relationshipthe city had with slavery. I was lucky to be brought up by two scousers, who found racism abhorrent, and loathed people who were racist, whether they were from Liverpool or anywhere else. I have enormous respect for the City, and consider it a spiritual home, but that doesn't extend to defending grubby little racists like you.

As for the nicknake for Liverpool that was used in the 80's, I'd really ask why you are using language like that (over and above the fact you've outed yourself as a racist). Liverpool fans used to go to the match in the 80's where KKK outfits. John Barnes was given the nickname "digger" on account of it rhyming with a racist slur (not a very funny joke, but I'm sure you'll have a go at justifying it). Grobelaar went to christmas parties in a KKK outfit. A section of Everton fans would throw bananas at John Barnes and a small number would even take pride in Everton being White (which was of course untrue as we had black players up to the 60's, but you know racists are idiots so as we see with you it's hard to really reason with them). The key part of this is it's all abhorrent and wrong, and would want anyone associated with this to never watch Everton or Liverpool again.

The difference is though, Everton players didn't wear on their warm up T Shirts a picture of someone convicted of racism. They didn't issue phrases like "do you trust Barnes" with the racist insinuation that black people aren't trustworthy. Aside from all of that, you've already stated that you feel it's out of order for people to hate those from Liverpool partaking in racist abuse, so in your bigoted little world we should not have a pop at them, as we don't want to criticise people from the city. I personally think racism should be stamped out wherever it's from, but I'm not a racist so I would say that.

"America is not racist". I really don't even know where to start with that. If you have even the slightest understnding of America's past, or what America is suffering now with the swathes of Black Lives Matter protests and a police force murdering black people (60 years ago they would just lynch them) to putting the children of Mexican immigrants into camps away from their parents and then not allowing them to see them again etc you'd understand what an idiotic statement this is. But then, you're racist, you support Liverpool, so we have to give some credence to the idea that racism, slavery, segregation, camps will not be seen as wrong by you, but as normal, reasonable policies. Only a fairly hardened racist would view America as not racist.

On Sheikh Mansour, he and Manchester City were cleared of wrongdoing. You have probably made your mind up on him as he's not white (in the same way you have with Patrice Evra, Mason Holgate, the victims of racism in America etc etc) so you're not going to be able to understand it, but he was cleared of wrongdoing in a European court.

As for Mansour and "his ilk" (what do you mean by this, other Arabs) if so it's another racist comment. But yes, UAE is terribly exploitative. They learnt from the best (America and Britain) but yet you don't see either as racist, so I'm a bit sceptical that you are really bothered about the racism within those societies, or you are merely upset they are not white.

As for other Evertonians thinking I'm like Goebells, I do find that very hard to believe. I find it hard to believe any Evertonian would give you the time of day, that you've got many mates (most racists tend to be sad, lonely, pathetic creatures, embittered at the world around them) and the comparison is completely absurd. Goebells was a proponent of the most brutal type of racism, and wanted to slaughter every Jewish person alive. I have have a long term partnership/relationship with a Jewish woman from a family of people who were nearly wiped out by Goebells policies and ideas. The two things are complete opposites, which anyone can see. I'm sure lots of Evertonians would dislike lots of things about me, but I doubt any would think the Goebells comparison would fit.

Just going off the thousands of Evertonians on this site, none seem to like you and almost everyone who is commenting seems to agree with me. Which seems to be a better indicator than you and your imaginary friends.

As a final aside, please don't keep sending me private messages. I really don't have anything to say to people like you. As a rule I believe in a no platform approach. People like you, with your cancerous ideas shouldn't be able to air them publicly without being in fear. It's a great shame we don't live in a society whereby people like you are not more scared to be able to spout their poison. I can assure you, I really don't have any interest in conversing with you.

Hopefully this has cut through some of the insane, offensive nonsense you've put up. I would advise you take your hate and racism elsewhere, as it's not welcome here, and it's not welcome anywhere amongst civilised society.

For someone who doesn’t have anything to say to you, he certainly typed out a lot of words to tell you 

90% of the posters on that shit tip don’t live anywhere near Liverpool and are happy to admit they’ve got no intentions of making an effort to go yet still have a go at our travelling support.

You’ve met their type everytime you’ve gone on a boring fucking training course in the likes of Peterborough or Telford. The little bullies mate who latches on to mancs and reads the scum at the breakfast table. Only takes 1 night for them to get buzzed off when they’ve get found out they’ve got fuck all to talk about other than us. 

Friendless cunts for life 

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

90% of the posters on that shit tip don’t live anywhere near Liverpool and are happy to admit they’ve got no intentions of making an effort to go yet still have a go at our travelling support.

You’ve met their type everytime you’ve gone on a boring fucking training course in the likes of Peterborough or Telford. The little bullies mate who latches on to mancs and reads the scum at the breakfast table. Only takes 1 night for them to get buzzed off when they’ve get found out they’ve got fuck all to talk about other than us. 

Used to work in an office that had 4 Evertonians. I had the misfortune of sitting on their bank of desks for a few months and basically they would spend about 10 minutes talking about Everton and the rest of the time talking about Liverpool.

I never rose to their bait once. Once they know you go to the games they have virtually no ammunition left. Their main topic of conversation was how much money Liverpool wasted in transfer fees.

Out of the 4 of them.only one was from Liverpool. The others originated from York, Blackpool and Swindon, two of them lived on the wirral and the other lived in Southport. Yet they had the cheek to bang on about our foreign and southern fans. One of them needed a visa off his mrs to stay out past 7 on a friday night. 

16 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Used to work in an office that had 4 Evertonians. I had the misfortune of sitting on their bank of desks for a few months and basically they would spend about 10 minutes talking about Everton and the rest of the time talking about Liverpool.

I never rose to their bait once. Once they know you go to the games they have virtually no ammunition left. Their main topic of conversation was how much money Liverpool wasted in transfer fees.

Out of the 4 of them.only one was from Liverpool. The others originated from York, Blackpool and Swindon, two of them lived on the wirral and the other lived in Southport. Yet they had the cheek to bang on about our foreign and southern fans. One of them needed a visa off his mrs to stay out past 7 on a friday night. 

Don’t see much wrong with Southport and the Wirral dwellers being red or blue, but someone from York and Swindon saying about out of towners and southerners is a bit rich is it not? That said, not really known for their self awareness our blue brothers.

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

The annoying little bastard at school that you had to beat to a pulp and then blame it on a big boy who ran away.

36 minutes ago, belarus said:

Don’t see much wrong with Southport and the Wirral dwellers being red or blue, but someone from York and Swindon saying about out of towners and southerners is a bit rich is it not? That said, not really known for their self awareness our blue brothers.

Nothing wrong with the Wirral and Southport but their own fans view them as bad wools because they all believe they come from within Liverpool.

I've known loads of their fans that I've worked with or played footy with that come from all the so called wool areas, Burscough, Ormskirk, Preston, Warrington, Runcorn etc. So their uber scouse myth they peddle is false. 

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

This was the cunts reply. Andrew then eh? Getting closer. 

I really don't know where to start with this heap of racist nonsense. It would be appreciated if you could actually answer the questions set out logically, rather than giving us the benefit of your prejudicial opinions- which with respect, nobody is really interested in. Racists opinions don't matter. Lets try and comb through the nonsense a bit though.

On Kopites being racist. You are a good examplar. You have just stated you don't believe either black footballers when reporting racism. "You trust Evra" well given what we know about racism- that black people will not be lying when reporting it- and that a panel of white people from an organisation that rarely finds anyone racist agreed with him, it is overwhelming evidence that he is trustworthy. They have corroborated his account. Now tell me, what is it about Patrice Evra (the black man) that you find untrustworthy?

Believing victims of racism, and viewing their accounts as trustworthy and credible is really a bit of an entry level of finding out if someone is racist. You may still be racist and do the above, but it's a good 1st hurdle most racists fall down upon. It's no surprise you, and most Kopites fall down on it as well.

The fact the club, on finding out had an employee who racially abused someone championed him, stuck him on the players shirts, made him a hero because of it, put their manager out to lie on TV about him not shaking said racists hands and then refused to cut all ties with said manager shows a very clear pathway of a toxic, racist organisation. Indeed I believe that the said manager who wore one of those T Shirts is still allowed to attend matches, and has even had a stand named after him? I mean I could go on, but again, the case is overwhelming.

I have no idea why you are interested in where I am from? Would me being from Liverpool mean that opposing racism is any more or less palatable? It has no relevence. I don't live in Liverpool, it's no secret. However your hypthesis about people from Liverpool is completely wrong. All of my family on both sides still live in the City. Both of my parents are proud scousers, and brought me up to be proud of the city I'm from but also recognise it's limitations, and the hangover of racism/ and the unethical relationshipthe city had with slavery. I was lucky to be brought up by two scousers, who found racism abhorrent, and loathed people who were racist, whether they were from Liverpool or anywhere else. I have enormous respect for the City, and consider it a spiritual home, but that doesn't extend to defending grubby little racists like you.

As for the nicknake for Liverpool that was used in the 80's, I'd really ask why you are using language like that (over and above the fact you've outed yourself as a racist). Liverpool fans used to go to the match in the 80's where KKK outfits. John Barnes was given the nickname "digger" on account of it rhyming with a racist slur (not a very funny joke, but I'm sure you'll have a go at justifying it). Grobelaar went to christmas parties in a KKK outfit. A section of Everton fans would throw bananas at John Barnes and a small number would even take pride in Everton being White (which was of course untrue as we had black players up to the 60's, but you know racists are idiots so as we see with you it's hard to really reason with them). The key part of this is it's all abhorrent and wrong, and would want anyone associated with this to never watch Everton or Liverpool again.

The difference is though, Everton players didn't wear on their warm up T Shirts a picture of someone convicted of racism. They didn't issue phrases like "do you trust Barnes" with the racist insinuation that black people aren't trustworthy. Aside from all of that, you've already stated that you feel it's out of order for people to hate those from Liverpool partaking in racist abuse, so in your bigoted little world we should not have a pop at them, as we don't want to criticise people from the city. I personally think racism should be stamped out wherever it's from, but I'm not a racist so I would say that.

"America is not racist". I really don't even know where to start with that. If you have even the slightest understnding of America's past, or what America is suffering now with the swathes of Black Lives Matter protests and a police force murdering black people (60 years ago they would just lynch them) to putting the children of Mexican immigrants into camps away from their parents and then not allowing them to see them again etc you'd understand what an idiotic statement this is. But then, you're racist, you support Liverpool, so we have to give some credence to the idea that racism, slavery, segregation, camps will not be seen as wrong by you, but as normal, reasonable policies. Only a fairly hardened racist would view America as not racist.

On Sheikh Mansour, he and Manchester City were cleared of wrongdoing. You have probably made your mind up on him as he's not white (in the same way you have with Patrice Evra, Mason Holgate, the victims of racism in America etc etc) so you're not going to be able to understand it, but he was cleared of wrongdoing in a European court.

As for Mansour and "his ilk" (what do you mean by this, other Arabs) if so it's another racist comment. But yes, UAE is terribly exploitative. They learnt from the best (America and Britain) but yet you don't see either as racist, so I'm a bit sceptical that you are really bothered about the racism within those societies, or you are merely upset they are not white.

As for other Evertonians thinking I'm like Goebells, I do find that very hard to believe. I find it hard to believe any Evertonian would give you the time of day, that you've got many mates (most racists tend to be sad, lonely, pathetic creatures, embittered at the world around them) and the comparison is completely absurd. Goebells was a proponent of the most brutal type of racism, and wanted to slaughter every Jewish person alive. I have have a long term partnership/relationship with a Jewish woman from a family of people who were nearly wiped out by Goebells policies and ideas. The two things are complete opposites, which anyone can see. I'm sure lots of Evertonians would dislike lots of things about me, but I doubt any would think the Goebells comparison would fit.

Just going off the thousands of Evertonians on this site, none seem to like you and almost everyone who is commenting seems to agree with me. Which seems to be a better indicator than you and your imaginary friends.

As a final aside, please don't keep sending me private messages. I really don't have anything to say to people like you. As a rule I believe in a no platform approach. People like you, with your cancerous ideas shouldn't be able to air them publicly without being in fear. It's a great shame we don't live in a society whereby people like you are not more scared to be able to spout their poison. I can assure you, I really don't have any interest in conversing with you.

Hopefully this has cut through some of the insane, offensive nonsense you've put up. I would advise you take your hate and racism elsewhere, as it's not welcome here, and it's not welcome anywhere amongst civilised society.

John Barnes showed up to a Liverpool Christmas party dressed in KKK fancy dress,not Grobbelaar.He was also nicknamed Digger after a character in the tv series Dallas and these two things are common knowledge. Nothing to do with skin colour. Therefore if you cant get these two simple facts right then how can anything else you say be trusted? No mention of 'Everton are white' banana throwing at John Barnes? What a fuckin whopper.

• Upvote 3

Looked up Catcher on Twitter, just to see what he is like.

He seems to tweet dozens of times a day, mostly about Everton players,the team,manager etc. Most tweets have no replies and generally around 2 or 3 likes.Very boring to be honest.

Not sure how has become so high profile to us, maybe GOT give him a platform to sprout shite, but his twitter feed is dull tbh.

6 hours ago, R BENO said:

He seems to tweet dozens of times a day, mostly about Everton players,the team,manager etc. Most tweets have no replies and generally around 2 or 3 likes.Very boring to be honest.

Not sure how has become so high profile to us, maybe GOT give him a platform to sprout shite, but his twitter feed is dull tbh.

Because he is poison, should we ignore him, probably but 1 like is too many in his case. Lying sack of shit.

8 hours ago, R BENO said:

He instantly blocks anybody who calls out his bullshit thats why. Guy is a grade a coward. His 'go to' thing now is 'racist fanbase' about us. He keeps saying it over and over. 

• Upvote 1