Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2225 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

25 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Anyone who describes themself as a "Scouse Separatist" on their Twitter needs a slap.

More than that. I think they should at least have their head kicked in.

10 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Funny that Evertonians all got triggered by that tweet, they say Liverpool fans turn a blind eye to their misdemeanors but Everton really can do no wrong in their eyes, apparently the bitterness between both sets of fans is entirely Liverpool's fault.

Had the talk with a few of the twats & they lay fault at us............because of the Steaua flag & the fact there was a procession planned with the Everton coffin getting thrown in the Mersey in the mid 90s if they took the drop. They are the 2 things that were mentioned to give them justification for their OTT hatred and endless Heysel jibes. Be interesting to know when that Steaua flag made its debut, anyone know? Also, rivals celebrating a teams losses,  they’d know all about that. 

9 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Had the talk with a few of the twats & they lay fault at us............because of the Steaua flag & the fact there was a procession planned with the Everton coffin getting thrown in the Mersey in the mid 90s if they took the drop. They are the 2 things that were mentioned to give them justification for their OTT hatred and endless Heysel jibes. Be interesting to know when that Steaua flag made its debut, anyone know? Also, rivals celebrating a teams losses,  they’d know all about that. 

2010, not sure if it's been used again since.  Can't remember ever seeing it.

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Anyone who describes themself as a "Scouse Separatist" on their Twitter needs a slap.

39 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

More than that. I think they should at least have their head kicked in.

So slapping them is negworthy, but kicking their head in isn't.

Baffling stuff there from Bjornebye...

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

So slapping them is negworthy, but kicking their head in isn't.

Baffling stuff there from Bjornebye...

Don’t cry 

I had a hilarious meme lined up for when Stronts won the league at Borussia West Derby. 

Every time you two go back and forth, I think I'll wistfully think about that meme. 

Always felt their boo’ing of the Hillsborough minutes silence of the McAllister game in 2001 didn’t cop them enough flak.

9 minutes ago, John102 said:

I had a hilarious meme lined up for when Stronts won the league at Borussia West Derby. 

Every time you two go back and forth, I think I'll wistfully think about that meme. 

I had an orchestra all ready to play his team anthem.

bubbles.jpg

8 hours ago, Code said:

South China Morning Post? From chief football editor at The Times, to this. 

Whats happened here then?

Getting pissed up and arguing with dickheads on Twitter all the time isn’t the best look for a broadsheet editor. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Getting pissed up and arguing with dickheads on Twitter all the time isn’t the best look for a broadsheet editor. 

Wasn't the best end for a few of the times lot from that era. Add Evans getting pissed up to Paddy Barclay going full on loon after Rashid drove him to breaking point one night 

53 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Haha, I remember he tweeted a lot about going the pub when he was at The Times. 

14 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Always felt their boo’ing of the Hillsborough minutes silence of the McAllister game in 2001 didn’t cop them enough flak.

They were booing the hypocrisy of the club not acknowledging Heysel or something. 

15 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

These cheeky cunts actually did that - not planned, did - when we went down... If they knew their history.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, the chimp said:

These cheeky cunts actually did that - not planned, did - when we went down... If they knew their history.

Yeah but Liverpool were going to do it first so it doesn't matter.

2 hours ago, the chimp said:

Just been trying to find something about this but can’t find anything. Is this true? Link? 

1 hour ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Just been trying to find something about this but can’t find anything. Is this true? Link? 

It’s on Everton Twitter so it must be true ....

Probably a few lads planned it as a joke against some of their bitter mates but over the years it’s developed into a ceremony from the redshite that would rival Gandhi’s funeral 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stickman said:

It’s on Everton Twitter so it must be true ....

Probably a few lads planned it as a joke against some of their bitter mates but over the years it’s developed into a ceremony from the redshite that would rival Gandhi’s funeral 

We did plan a procession ending in a blue coffin getting dumped in the river in the mid 90s, Obviously they didn’t go down so didn’t go ahead. @Chimp is saying that they actually did it when we went down in the 50s. 

6 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

We did plan a procession ending in a blue coffin getting dumped in the river in the mid 90s, Obviously they didn’t go down so didn’t go ahead. @Chimp is saying that they actually did it when we went down in the 50s. 

I remember hearing about it but like the Steau flag (which was for one game) it gets blown out of all proportion by the bitters....

Hopefully another one gets planned soon

They don't mind posing with that County Road Cutters flag all the time though. 

N-LrzC5qStxtsU2UeCbG1Ot1MXYNBOL1uvbRBQP0

Or t-shirts glorifying hacking at opposition fans with blades

PL0158.jpg

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

They don't mind posing with that County Road Cutters flag all the time though. 

Or t-shirts glorifying hacking at opposition fans with blades

PL0158.jpg

That's just a Fruit Of The Loon polo with a print on it.