Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2224 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

6 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Everton last night denied they are the most racist club in the country.

Ferdinand isn't the only one.   I'm pretty sure I've seen an interview with a Bolton player from the 90s (maybe Ricardo Gardner) saying that Goodison was the place he got the most racist abuse.

Wonder how the peoples club managed to knock down these houses and build the Park End without forcing them out of their houses and making them homeless like der redshite did with the main stand?

Screenshot_20210402-170018_Facebook.jpg

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

She is rougher than most of the houses by the Cess Pit.

I deffo would. 

• Upvote 6

52 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Wonder how the peoples club managed to knock down these houses and build the Park End without forcing them out of their houses and making them homeless like der redshite did with the main stand?

Screenshot_20210402-170018_Facebook.jpg

I posted the paragraph on their own official website earlier mate. Literally says they bought and demolished houses to build the new stand. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I posted the paragraph on their own official website earlier mate. Literally says they bought and demolished houses to build the new stand. 

But there must have been some mythical magic way that they did it without making people homeless because they are the people's club and do things the right way, unlike der fucking redshite. 

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

But there must have been some mythical magic way that they did it without making people homeless because they are the people's club and do things the right way, unlike der fucking redshite. 

As far as they're concerned we bulldozed houses round Anfield with the occupants still in bed like some Israeli military building firm in Gaza. 

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

As far as they're concerned we bulldozed houses round Anfield with the occupants still in bed like some Israeli military building firm in Gaza. 

We sent Suarez and Gerrard in to bite and punch all the residents then got that lad from Southport who blew up the Liver buildings to fire rockets at their house. 

Never happening but I would love to see the club serve a writ on that utterly disgusting GOT website over the filthy disgusting lies that it spews. A couple of the prominent posters would be running for cover no doubt about it.

• Upvote 1

Don’t spend much time on footy Twitter as it’s worse than politics. Two Tribes is a decent read. Some great County Road FC shouts in the replies. Used to think would be better for the city if they were second, and we were first. Not any more. 

That Tony Evans is cringeworthy though. He revels in being some uber scouser "my ma lived off Scotty road and my grandparents were from Cork, me dad was docker and worked 57 hours a day" and I can't believe he's actually a journalist, originally I thought he was someone from the Anfield Wrap. 

Funny that Evertonians all got triggered by that tweet, they say Liverpool fans turn a blind eye to their misdemeanors but Everton really can do no wrong in their eyes, apparently the bitterness between both sets of fans is entirely Liverpool's fault.

4 hours ago, Kepler-186 said:

Don’t spend much time on footy Twitter as it’s worse than politics. Two Tribes is a decent read. Some great County Road FC shouts in the replies. Used to think would be better for the city if they were second, and we were first. Not any more. 

South China Morning Post? From chief football editor at The Times, to this. 

Whats happened here then?

4 hours ago, Kepler-186 said:

If you’re talking about divisions then yes.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Code said:

South China Morning Post?

Whats happened here then?

Nobody this side of Hong Kong wants to give Tony Evans money to state the fucking obvious.

8 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

That Tony Evans is cringeworthy though. He revels in being some uber scouser "my ma lived off Scotty road and my grandparents were from Cork, me dad was docker and worked 57 hours a day" and I can't believe he's actually a journalist, originally I thought he was someone from the Anfield Wrap. 

Funny that Evertonians all got triggered by that tweet, they say Liverpool fans turn a blind eye to their misdemeanors but Everton really can do no wrong in their eyes, apparently the bitterness between both sets of fans is entirely Liverpool's fault.

He was sports editor of the times at one point, which I always found astonishing and I'm pretty sure he was one of a small group of journalists who brought us "China buys Liverpool". 

5 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

He was sports editor of the times at one point, which I always found astonishing and I'm pretty sure he was one of a small group of journalists who brought us "China buys Liverpool". 

China buys Evans.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yes, he just seems to be a professional scouser. Always seems to shoehorn Hillsborough, how boss it is to be a scouser, the Tories hating Liverpool and the 80s into most articles he writes.

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yes, he just seems to be a professional scouser. Always seems to shoehorn Hillsborough, how boss it is to be a scouser, the Tories hating Liverpool and the 80s into most articles he writes.

And ironically he lives in London!

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Anyone who describes themself as a "Scouse Separatist" on their Twitter needs a slap.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1