You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Not only has Richarlison apparently "boiled our piss" by saying Thiago didn't apologise to him..... We are also racist because of it 

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Laughing at Richarlison boiling their piss talking about Thiago not accepting his apology.

They still want him before a judge on GBH charges.

Hes black. Of course they hate him. Rancid fanbase.

32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Not only has Richarlison apparently "boiled our piss" by saying Thiago didn't apologise to him..... We are also racist because of it 

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Laughing at Richarlison boiling their piss talking about Thiago not accepting his apology.

He's a cunt.

39 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Yeah, they've never slagged any black players off before have they. High Horse Faux Outrage Lying bastards FC

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yeah, they've never slagged any black players off before have they. High Horse Faux Outrage Lying bastards FC

Les Ferdinand said Goodison was the most racist ground he ever played at. Complete lack of self awareness from a blue again, embarrassing.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I was only young in the early 90's but thats when it really switched. Them nearly going down in 94 (Limpar dived) and then the whole dogs of war thing under Royle created a siege mentality and seeing as nobody else gave a fuck about them except us they invented this absolute hatred of anything red. It's just got worse as more kids have grown up with that spite, no chance it will ever return to how it was. 

Think the marketing arm of the club started working this angle around that time too, throw in a bit of Moyesie playing to the gallery for 10 fucking years and they become bitterness incorporated. It weighs heavy on that clubs soul now this over the top preoccupation with us has slowly killed them but they can’t see it. Stupid kid throwing cunts.

• Upvote 1

Love to meet that catcher prick he would not say boo and we all know it.

Another mentally disturbed bluenose turd but he masquerades as a man of intellect hahaha! 

He is also the biggest liar of all their liars. Be great if he could  be properly brought up on it, he truly stirs hatred. Lord Haw Haw with blue scarf on. Cunt.

Maybe it’s because I don’t live in the City of Liverpool or the surrounding area but I don’t understand how you can be so bothered and preoccupied with what your footballing neighbours do or say.   Sure get annoyed when they beat you or win a trophy but to have so an unhealthy relationship toward them just seems bizarre.  Life is short and as we have found out can change instantly so why spend so much time hating???

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Maybe it’s because I don’t live in the City of Liverpool or the surrounding area but I don’t understand how you can be so bothered and preoccupied with what your footballing neighbours do or say.   Sure get annoyed when they beat you or win a trophy but to have so an unhealthy relationship toward them just seems bizarre.  Life is short and as we have found out can change instantly so why spend so much time hating???

I think its Evertonians doing the hating while Reds just constantly shake their heads in bewilderment.

Not happy about this from this from Echo’s Twitter page 

Everton FC would like to thank our neighbours from across the park

for giving us the opportunity to ground share during the 2022/23 season while we await to take the final steps into our new home at Bramley Moore.”

1 minute ago, Stickman said:

for giving us the opportunity to ground share during the 2022/23 season while we await to take the final steps into our new home at Bramley Moore.”

25 year ground share

13 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I assume this an April Fool's 'prank'?

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Liverpool fans hearing this news

source.gif

32 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Everton fans hearing this news

tenor.gif

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

This is Thiago and his Dad. 

I’d strongly suggest Thaigo isn’t racist and just thinks Richarlson is a cunt. 

3E006D31-C29C-47E4-9763-CB39F37A0185.png

• Upvote 1

This catcher stuff has got me wondering. The stuff he posts is just out and out hate. There's also racism in there. This is what CAB says about stuff like this:

What can you do about a racist or religious hate incident?

If you’ve experienced a hate incident or crime you can report it to the police. You can also report a hate incident or crime even if it wasn’t directed at you. For example, you could be a friend, neighbour, family member, support worker or simply a passer-by.

I tend to watch some of the flat earth 'debates' on You Tube. I know for a fact at least one UK 'flat earther' has had Police round to his gaff after he started spreading vile rumours about the people who were debunking his FE arguments. He's also had his YT channel taken down.

If the people who run that forum dont want to put a stop to this vile shit, maybe we should?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

We just need to find out who they are and fill them in like Jay and Silent Bob do at the end of one of their films.

They become rich and spend their money on plane tickets flying round America filling people in who have called them cunts on the internet.

Although with all the posters on GOT they all live off county road so it should be cheaper.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

catcherintherye

So is that Thiago fella, kinell lad!

I dont think Thiago is. Evra is though. So is Holgate. Seeing the pattern here....

Considering Thiago's Dad is a World Cup winner with Brazil and something of a legend, he's not exactly hard to Google. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Someone on here said they know catcher and he lives in a small town in Ireland. They also said he's actually quite sound? I'd like to meet him and find that out for myself. 

I really dont see how anyone can describe that catcher as 'sound.' If they do, they dont know the vile shite he's posting on the internet.

• Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Although with all the posters on GOT they all live off county road so it should be cheaper.

For the ones who don't, Wales has just lifted restriction of movement, and Rhyl's not too big a place so shouldn't take more than an afternoon.