Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

This is a house that's for sale by my sister's. I'm actually wondering whether he would stop someone from viewing it it if they were wearing a Liverpool top. I'd like to think 'no' but I'm really not sure.

everton house.JPG

Just ring up the estate agent and give blag names. The agent will phone him and say "Yes you have 3 viewings this week,  a Mr Clive Thomas, a Mr Collina Collina flying over from Italy and the final one is a Mr Clattenburg". Half the house will be smashed up in a fit of rage even before you pull up in a red taxi with Ri g of Fire/YNWA belting out

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Just ring up the estate agent and give blag names. The agent will phone him and say "Yes you have 3 viewings this week,  a Mr Clive Thomas, a Mr Collina Collina flying over from Italy and the final one is a Mr Clattenburg". Half the house will be smashed up in a fit of rage even before you pull up in a red taxi with Ri g of Fire/YNWA belting out

Brilliant shout. 

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

7D365F95-1BD3-42C8-AD1C-3D6A779C9407.jpeg

Of course we know they will overtake us.

They're going to win 11 league titles, 3 FA Cups, 8 League Cups, 4 UEFA Cups, 2 World Club Championships and 7 European Cups in the next couple of years. 

I'm flapping.

13 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Top 4 every year. Tremendous craic. 

In the last 31 years they have finished in the top 4 once; the same as Palace or Sheffield Wednesday and less often than Norwich or Forest.

But, yeah, every year, why not?

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

7D365F95-1BD3-42C8-AD1C-3D6A779C9407.jpeg

If our money as current Premier league winners and previous European cup winners has been tightened (mostly due to Covid) then surely their money (as serial also rans) has been tightened too?  

10 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Of course we know they will overtake us.

They're going to win 11 league titles, 3 FA Cups, 8 League Cups, 4 UEFA Cups, 2 World Club Championships and 8 European Cups in the next couple of years. 

I'm flapping.

Fixed that for you. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Pete said:

If our money as current Premier league winners and previous European cup winners has been tightened (mostly due to Covid) then surely their money (as serial also rans) has been tightened too?  

Yep, and their wage bill eating up 87 per cent of their income and never qualifying for Europe.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

'Back to?' When has that ever happened before? 2005 apart? 

The year we won our 5th European Cup 

7 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Now just have to find a billion quid..

I found it bewildering that they were going ahead with it knowing the money it was going to cost, now though it’s genuinely fascinating.  I don’t really understand the end game for them.

3 minutes ago, The Guest said:

I found it bewildering that they were going ahead with it knowing the money it was going to cost, now though it’s genuinely fascinating.  I don’t really understand the end game for them.

Just being the end of them wouldn't be a bad outcome .

They're all over Twitter and rather than enjoying the moment virtually to a man it's all about kopites being jealous

6 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Coming soon to a football ground near you in the Northern Premier League. Macclesfield FC (Phoenix club from the ashes of Macc Town) vs FC Everton Bloos.  

It was always going to be passed. Good for them, good for the city. The only problem will be when it dawns on them that a new stadium doesn't mean a winning team. 

Surely this goes ahead now? I know we’ve laughed and mocked it as the unicorn stadium for years but they surely wouldn’t  go this far unless they had the funds lined up to deliver it!

Will be really interesting to see the funding proposal which they said would be revealed once PP was granted. 

5 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Surely this goes ahead now? I know we’ve laughed and mocked it as the unicorn stadium for years but they surely wouldn’t  go this far unless they had the funds lined up to deliver it!

Will be really interesting to see the funding proposal which they said would be revealed once PP was granted. 

It has just taken years which is why we've always laughed at them. Hopefully it kickstarts some proper regeneration round there and stops all this land banking that has been going on for years in the city. Might even get a new train station out of it. 

They've got no more excuses now.  Everything was in place for them in Kirkby but they still messed that up.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It was always going to be passed. Good for them, good for the city. The only problem will be when it dawns on them that a new stadium doesn't mean a winning team. 

And the price of their tickets go up.