You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Our fault obviously and quite frankly fuck them. I've wanted them to get it , great for the city and their ground is full of diseases anyway but fuck me they genuinely think its gonna turn them into Real Madrid when nobody in about 4 other continents know who the fuck they are 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Our fault obviously and quite frankly fuck them. I've wanted them to get it , great for the city and their ground is full of diseases anyway but fuck me they genuinely think its gonna turn them into Real Madrid when nobody in about 4 other continents know who the fuck they are 

Shut up lad, it's the 3rd ground we've built in der city and your ground looks like a fucken hole punch.

#KAGS, #TheOriginals #1=20, #Seniorclubinthecity, #Wegothegame

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

20210321_204050.jpg

Funny as fuck if that's right. Yeah I read the Government is about to step in and take over running the city due to 'corruption issues' but I think the stuff linking the stadium to it is just the same sort of blag story like that circulated about Jurgen resigning a few weeks back.

7 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Funny as fuck if that's right. Yeah I read the Government is about to step in and take over running the city due to 'corruption issues' but I think the stuff linking the stadium to it is just the same sort of blag story like that circulated about Jurgen resigning a few weeks back.

It was Evertonians who started that rumour about Jurgen a few weeks ago so they can have a taste of their own medicine.

27 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They started that rumour then all spoke to each other about it like it was fact. Jurgen comes out and rubbishes it a day later and not a peep about it again. Pathetic little scruffs 

It’s mad how they twist things every single time like the opposite is the reality.  How many blatant lies and bullshit have done the rounds about Liverpool players in recent years?  I’ve lost count.  The latest couple about Robbo and Alisson having a fight and Klopp leaving actually ended up getting addressed by the players and the manager.  I went on GOT yesterday and one of them is on there saying it’s bullshit and there’s always false rumours generated by reds going around about Everton and then mentions something about getting a text saying Mina had punched Richarlison.  Can anyone remember that?  He couldn’t even say this might be in response to the robbo alisson and Klopp stuff because that would admit that it’s shit that they’ve clearly done before.

1 minute ago, The Guest said:

It’s mad how they twist things every single time like the opposite is the reality.  How many blatant lies and bullshit have done the rounds about Liverpool players in recent years?  I’ve lost count.  The latest couple about Robbo and Alisson having a fight and Klopp leaving actually ended up getting addressed by the players and the manager.  I went on GOT yesterday and one of them is on there saying it’s bullshit and there’s always false rumours generated by reds going around about Everton and then mentions something about getting a text saying Mina had punched Richarlison.  Can anyone remember that?  He couldn’t even say this might be in response to the robbo alisson and Klopp stuff because that would admit that it’s shit that they’ve clearly done before.

Vermin mate. 

56 minutes ago, The Guest said:

why would any of us give a fuck if mina had punched richarlison unless it was fortunate enough to happen on camera and we could have a good chuckle? they're utter fucking tits. 

My mate used to own a bar in South Road and had a few Liverpool bits of memorabilia behind the bar. Used to go for a few stay behinds and there was this bad bitter Evertonian who always came out with laughable stuff about our players. He used to look at the stuff behind the bar and it would trigger him into a homicidal rage. 

He said to me once "honest question lad, do you think Robbie Fowler is a smackhead?". Obviously I said no because there is no way he could be a heroin addict and play professional football as well as avoiding drug tests. He came out with some bizarre theory that he was being protected by the FA for the World Cup in 1998 even though he hardly played any games. I asked where he had seen Robbie Fowler take smack and he said it was in a pub in Toxteth. 

He then went on and said the reason why we lost to Arsenal in 1989 was because Steve Nicol, Ronnie Whelan and Steve McMahon went on a 30 hour ale and cocaine bender 3 days before. He also said he had a video of them snorting coke off a table in a pub somewhere on the dock road. 

Now this was back in 1989 so obviously no camera phones and even in 1998 it was laughable as you would have to carry a camcorder everywhere if you wanted to capture anything.  But in 1989 your camcorder would be the size of an actual tv camera so secretly filming players taking coke in a pub would be difficult.

I asked him to show us the video but he said he hadn't converted it to vhs but we just said you could plug it into the telly and play it. He then started backtracking saying he had hidden it in the loft incase someone broke into his house and stole it to sell it to a newspaper. We never dis get to see it. 

He probably posts on GOT these days.

6 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

My mate used to own a bar in South Road and had a few Liverpool bits of memorabilia behind the bar. Used to go for a few stay behinds and there was this bad bitter Evertonian who always came out with laughable stuff about our players. He used to look at the stuff behind the bar and it would trigger him into a homicidal rage. 

He said to me once "honest question lad, do you think Robbie Fowler is a smackhead?". Obviously I said no because there is no way he could be a heroin addict and play professional football as well as avoiding drug tests. He came out with some bizarre theory that he was being protected by the FA for the World Cup in 1998 even though he hardly played any games. I asked where he had seen Robbie Fowler take smack and he said it was in a pub in Toxteth. 

He then went on and said the reason why we lost to Arsenal in 1989 was because Steve Nicol, Ronnie Whelan and Steve McMahon went on a 30 hour ale and cocaine bender 3 days before. He also said he had a video of them snorting coke off a table in a pub somewhere on the dock road. 

Now this was back in 1989 so obviously no camera phones and even in 1998 it was laughable as you would have to carry a camcorder everywhere if you wanted to capture anything.  But in 1989 your camcorder would be the size of an actual tv camera so secretly filming players taking coke in a pub would be difficult.

I asked him to show us the video but he said he hadn't converted it to vhs but we just said you could plug it into the telly and play it. He then started backtracking saying he had hidden it in the loft incase someone broke into his house and stole it to sell it to a newspaper. We never dis get to see it. 

You should have told him you knew someone who would give him 50 grand for it, then watch his face as he worked out what he could spend it on before he realised he’s fucked as he’d been talking shit all along.

21 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

"<Insert random bluenose lie>"

"prove it"

"Wall pusher

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

You should have told him you knew someone who would give him 50 grand for it, then watch his face as he worked out what he could spend it on before he realised he’s fucked as he’d been talking shit all along.

Missed a trick there. Should have said my cousin worked for the Daily Mirror and Piers Morgan would have been made up because the beak session helped Arsenal win the league 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Everton have never won the Premier league 

Fuck off, what about Heysel!!!!!!

25 years without a trophy

"39 dead Italians" and then wonder why they get dropped on their arse in pubs all over town on a regular basis.