Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Even though we took 30 years to reclaim the titles we had...

2 Champions Leagues 

3 FA Cups

3 League Cups 

1 UEFA Cup 

...to tie us over.

And even though being runners up isn’t cool, we have had some unbelievable rides getting there.

What have The Ev had? 1 semi final win over Man Utd’s B-Team on penalties and losing to, probably, one of our worst teams in 30 years?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

Even though we took 30 years to reclaim the titles we had...

2 Champions Leagues 

3 FA Cups

3 League Cups 

1 UEFA Cup 

...to tie us over.

And even though being runners up isn’t cool, we have had some unbelievable rides getting there.

What have The Ev had? 1 semi final win over Man Utd’s B-Team on penalties and losing to, probably, one of our worst teams in 30 years?

Yeah but Heysel..

33 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

She's been on the prosecco since 1 on a zoom baby shower. She's already had her first bite at me. I'm about to put that Creation records film on and I can feel the tension. Any minute now she's gonna kick off that the wall needs another coat or something.  Bluenose bastard 

Is she an Everton wife and are you running for your life?

• Upvote 1

Getting the word red from Duncan Ferguson's name is only a small problem when discovering he's just a front for the 'Sugar Nonce Fund'

Where's the Sugar Nonce Fund money, Bill?

Shhhh let’s pretend Southampton didn’t get through to the semi finals

Tony Scott

@Tony_Scott11

Everton showed in both cups this season they're more than a match until the latter stages when the big squads come to the fore. Man Utd brought on Rashford & Martial in the LC while Man City have just rolled on De Bruyne, Rodri & Mahrez. Have a look at Everton's bench tonight

48 minutes ago, Byrnie said:

The bitter cunts can let the Mancs back into the Brick with their banner next year!

Screenshot_20210320-202701_WhatsApp.jpg

Is that banner real? 

If so, that picture needs to go EVERYWHERE tonight!

Am I being thick? What does that sign mean? What’s YSB? The 26 years is since 1995 I get, but the mancs have put that up in the brick and the bluenoses have let them?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, belarus said:

Am I being thick? What does that sign mean? What’s YSB? The 26 years is since 1995 I get, but the mancs have put that up in the brick and the bluenoses have let them?

You Scouse bastards.

And the 26 is a reference to how long it's been since we won the league.

It's from a few years ago obviously.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, belarus said:

It was for the first leg of the Europa League game in 2016. At that time we had gone 26 years without winning the league.

Their fans wanted a place to drink before the game, basically they couldn't go anywhere in town without getting filled in and no pub by Anfield would entertain them either. 

So they managed to ask the owners of the Brick by Everton's ground if they were allowed in. They said yes and even did a buffet for them. Even though they put the flag up "26 years you scouse bastards" and sung songs about burning scousers, the owners and regulars were perfectly ok with it as they think it was just aimed at der redshite. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

It was for the first leg of the Europa League game in 2016. At that time we had gone 26 years without winning the league.

Their fans wanted a place to drink before the game, basically they couldn't go anywhere in town without getting filled in and no pub by Anfield would entertain them either. 

So they managed to ask the owners of the Brick by Everton's ground if they were allowed in. They said yes and even did a buffet for them. Even though they put the flag up "26 years you scouse bastards" and sung songs about burning scousers, the owners and regulars were perfectly ok with it as they think it was just aimed at der redshite. 

26 years You Scandinavian Bastards surely.

I have it on good authority that the redshite don't have any Scouse fans.

9 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

6234569E-A9B0-416D-A3FC-CEAD963AB7CA.jpeg

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Some Bramley Moore news releases this week. 

Was it still in use as a dock the last time they won a trophy?

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Was it still in use as a dock the last time they won a trophy?

Probably part of the Isle of Man or Ireland before the land mass broke up into several parts.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, derykw said:

You Scouse bastards.

And the 26 is a reference to how long it's been since we won the league.

It's from a few years ago obviously.

15 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Ah yeah - I do remember that, but was thrown by the 26 years which dates to 95 from now.

Ignore me. Thanks both

23 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Thick as fuck all of them 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

She's been on the prosecco since 1 on a zoom baby shower. She's already had her first bite at me. I'm about to put that Creation records film on and I can feel the tension. Any minute now she's gonna kick off that the wall needs another coat or something.  Bluenose bastard 

Run for you life. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Here's two photos of the new stadium for Luton Town. Set to be completed by 2024. Bet it will be open before the Unicorn arena.

FB_IMG_1616279186921.jpg

FB_IMG_1616279180890.jpg

Those floodlights don't look right at all.

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Stig, are you ok, hun? Blink twice if you are being held against your will.  xxx

• Upvote 1