Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2207 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Everton logic of not paying the rent so leaving and telling the landlord they gave them a house.

I love the way they think Anfield was their stadium and that they built it.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I love the way they think Anfield was their stadium and that they built it.

The European cups are theirs, the league titles, the super and world club cups, the iconic songs, all of it, its theirs. They, made all of it. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Stickman said:

Confusing day for the bitters as regards who to support ? Or will Stockholm Syndrome kick in come kick off time ?

Obviously this meme isn't realistic because he's wearing red and willing to touch red buttons. But the dilemma for them is still relevant.

52grzj.jpg

I couldn't give a fuck if City win it. Them winning stuff doesn't really mean anything to me. I like that they haven't won the champions league but anything else is just a product of what football has become. If Jeff Bezos bought Prescot Cables he could have them winning premier leagues in 15 years. 

Do it Jeff. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I couldn't give a fuck if City win it. Them winning stuff doesn't really mean anything to me. I like that they haven't won the champions league but anything else is just a product of what football has become. If Jeff Bezos bought Prescot Cables he could have them winning premier leagues in 15 years. 

Do it Jeff. 

Jeff Bezos is a wool. 

• Upvote 1

BT Sport with a red floor covering I wonder if they have a new thread on GOT about it , I bet the usual idiots have something to say about it. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

BT Sport with a red floor covering I wonder if they have a new thread on GOT about it , I bet the usual idiots have something to say about it. 

And red microphones, subtle, sly digs obviously.

6 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

And red microphones, subtle, sly digs obviously.

The powers that be not hiding this blatant bias shocking really 

I can't believe they've allowed that Carlos Fantastico flag in the Park End to be Red. Are Richarlisons boots Red as well? He'll be cancelled. Emirates are cancelled. If it's gonna be sunny tomorrow the sky will get cancelled. Wail till they work out you can get the word 'red' from 'Duncan Ferguson', they'll cancel him as well. 

• Upvote 1

She's been on the prosecco since 1 on a zoom baby shower. She's already had her first bite at me. I'm about to put that Creation records film on and I can feel the tension. Any minute now she's gonna kick off that the wall needs another coat or something.  Bluenose bastard 

• Upvote 1