Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2206 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

they've sneaked through a share offering recently (or i didn't see it reported anyway). they've created a new 100,000 shares (previously 35,000), which i believe Moshiri will be using to write off some of the debt he is owed. 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00036624/filing-history

At the moment he has an asset worth about 450m, once they have spent 600m plus on their new ground he will then have an asset worth close to 500m. 

They have very small revenue streams, if they want to be a big club and sign  big club players and pay big club wages then their revenue is going to have to increase 100% and that might still not be enough due to the financial constraints a new stadium will bring.

Moshiri should know better, he was a minority shareholder in the arse when they built their stadium and the financial problems that brought them even though they were able to offset some of their stadium costs.

This is either a massive money laundering operation or the mosh is batshit crazy.

24 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

At the moment he has an asset worth about 450m, once they have spent 600m plus on their new ground he will then have an asset worth close to 500m. 

They have very small revenue streams, if they want to be a big club and sign  big club players and pay big club wages then their revenue is going to have to increase 100% and that might still not be enough due to the financial constraints a new stadium will bring.

Moshiri should know better, he was a minority shareholder in the arse when they built their stadium and the financial problems that brought them even though they were able to offset some of their stadium costs.

This is either a massive money laundering operation or the mosh is batshit crazy.

there is something that doesn't add up about it all. even uzmanov's involvement is pretty weird - like the sponsorship deals he has done. 

If this were a film someone like Bruce Willis would find out that a Columbia cartel  plan to smuggle in tons of coke by boat on non-match days. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Stickman said:

This one is doing the rounds on Twitter although it seems to still take the piss out of them 

EwhSq4HWYAEmyfR?format=jpg&name=900x900

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56398966

PSG players Angel di Maria and Marquinhos have homes burgled during match

Last updated on.From the sectionEuropean Football

Angel Di Maria (left)
Angel di Maria (left) was substituted in the 62nd minute of Sunday's game

The family homes of Paris St-Germain players Angel di Maria and Marquinhos were burgled while the French champions played Nantes on Sunday.

Argentina midfielder Di Maria was substituted in the 62nd minute of the 2-1 defeat after being told about the incident.

His family were only aware their home had been burgled after it happened.

Brazil defender Marquinhos said his parents' home had also been burgled, adding that "nobody was hurt".

The public prosecutor in Nanterre said the Banditry Repression Brigade (BRB), a French anti-organised crime squad, had been tasked with the investigation into the incident at Di Maria's home. It looked into burglaries of the homes of PSG striker Mauro Icardi and goalkeeper Sergio Rico earlier this year.

The Versailles prosecutor will be involved in the Marquinhos case.

Former Manchester United player Di Maria was the victim of an attempted burglary while at his home in Cheshire in 2015.

Not content with rifling the homes of Bloos players while they're playing matches, dem Redshite bastards are now breaking lockdown rules and going over to France and burgling PSG players' homes. They were the same ones who tried to do di Maria's home when he was at Utd, ya know, and they've gone back to finish the job.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Are they gonna beat City on Saturday? I hope they do then get dry bummed by Bournemouth in the semis 

image.gif

Would be hilarious, but also too much of a risk of them winning something. Hopefully City bum them good and proper then City can go and "win" another thing and no one will give a shit.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I remember by Dad having a champagne coloured Cavalier *shudders*

Reminds me of this, which I love, because not everyone can afford a Pink Cadillac or a Little Red Corvette.

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

But apparently Southgate is ignoring them by not picking Michael Keane....

brigadier

brigadier

Player Valuation: £8m
Fa helping the RS again, suppose it saves them the bother to fake another covid test.

How has any of our players testing positive helped us? Soft twat.

5 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

How has any of our players testing positive helped us? Soft twat.

They just invent stuff mate. Saddest fanbase on the planet. Genuine fucking arseholes 

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They just invent stuff mate. Saddest fanbase on the planet. Genuine fucking arseholes 

I know they compete with each other to come across as the bigger liar.

2 minutes ago, deiseach said:

Red Clothes Day in my son's school today. He has an obvious set of red clothes, but...

image.png

Gee, I wonder why?

What's the odds on some bellend sending in his little treasure in blue clothes just because.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

What's the odds on some bellend sending in his little treasure in blue clothes just because.

Having dropped the boy off at school this morning, let me say that it's good I didn't give you odds on that bet. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Everton logic of not paying the rent so leaving and telling the landlord they gave them a house.

“Doesn’t matter lad, we’ll ‘av a better one in 130 years anyway”

• Upvote 1