Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2203 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

22 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

They are completely obsessed with Liverpool full stop.

Be that as it may I don’t think I have ever seen an obsession as strong as yours with Everton. You are aware of it surely?

22 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Be that as it may I don’t think I have ever seen an obsession as strong as yours with Everton. You are aware of it surely?

Yes I talk about them but only in relation to what they say about Liverpool. Plus they are a very good source of amusement as I buzz off the amount of shite they talk. 

My entire life isn't consumed by their results, I wear blue clothes, I've owned a blue car before and I don't drive round multiple sports direct shops looking for shirts of teams they play so I can wear it down the pub to wind them up. I dont post about them on social media even when they are easy targets. 

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yes I talk about them but only in relation to what they say about Liverpool. Plus they are a very good source of amusement as I buzz off the amount of shite they talk. 

My entire life isn't consumed by their results, I wear blue clothes, I've owned a blue car before and I don't drive round multiple sports direct shops looking for shirts of teams they play so I can wear it down the pub to wind them up. I dont post about them on social media even when they are easy targets. 

I occasionally watched Blue Peter as a kid and i like to glance up at the sky when it's a nice day.

4 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

I occasionally watched Blue Peter as a kid and i like to glance up at the sky when it's a nice day.

I want to go on the Blue train from Cape Town to Pretoria. 

My blue mates didn't wanna engage much about footy with me last season. Now they want my opinion on everything LFC related. Anything changed?

1 hour ago, Total Longo said:

I like blue comedians, movies, berries, tooth, da ba dee da ba dy, whales and oyster cult.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Total Longo said:

Merrderer 

Even now, they are not enjoying their best season for a long time, possibly CL qualification. They are loving the fact we are shit and they are above us.

That to me is the difference between us. I enjoy our success, Everton are irrelevant.

They enjoy our failure, Everton are irrelevant.

Either way Everton are irrelevant.

On 07/03/2021 at 12:05, AngryofTuebrook said:

Anyone remember how the Bloos reacted to Divock's comedy classic? I assume they were all very supportive of the T-Rex and sent him messages saying "Never mind. Everyone makes mistakes. It's only a game. etc."

one of the best things to happen to everton this season was not have to play in front of their fans. some of the mistakes little arms made early on, they'd have fucking slaughtered him. instead, he and his team were able to shrug them off and get on with it. 

58 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

one of the best things to happen to everton this season was not have to play in front of their fans. some of the mistakes little arms made early on, they'd have fucking slaughtered him. instead, he and his team were able to shrug them off and get on with it. 

I think this is one of the things that fucking bugs me loads about lockdown footy - the number of teams and players who go to shit when the pressure is on or the crowd get on their backs having a lovely old time of it. Carlo's Everton, Moyes' West Ham, Ole's Mancs - all of them would have seen massively different seasons playing the way they do in front of full houses. Instead their shithouse managers get a free pass for attack v defence football in front of empty stands and they're profiting from it.

Without the added pressure of delivering for fans, football just becomes an exercise in rigidity and mistake-cutting, and some of the biggest frauds (harsh including Carlo in this I know) in management are being heralded as geniuses because they're the masters at this lowest common denominator shit.

• Upvote 1

On 09/03/2021 at 13:55, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha the replies. 

Yeah, love the first comment from a blue is "yeh but we've played more games that everyone else", quickly shot down "the stat is not in history but the Premier League"

• Upvote 1

I can't believe that despite us being so bad that they are only 3 points ahead of us. It's mad! I honestly thought they had done so much better this season but it seems its because everybody else is so much worse.

9 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I can't believe that despite us being so bad that they are only 3 points ahead of us. It's mad! I honestly thought they had done so much better this season but it seems its because everybody else is so much worse.

It’s mad how shit we’ve been for so long but how close we are to the likes of Everton, Spurs and Chelsea. I don’t believe we’ll turn this shit show around in the league but given our long run of bad form they should all be well away from us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Dangerous said:

It’s mad how shit we’ve been for so long but how close we are to the likes of Everton, Spurs and Chelsea. I don’t believe we’ll turn this shit show around in the league but given our long run of bad form they should all be well away from us.

It's frustrating knowing that if we had even a mediocre run of form instead of complete dogshit we'd be 2nd right now.