Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2201 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Quite appropriate that a Ceefax mug should be the symbolism chosen to celebrate their latest 'trophy', as they continue to cling to their past. Ceefax was still a huge thing way back then; the only means many fans had of keeping in touch with a game, as they waited agonisingly for the page to refresh.

The club's and their fans' personal 'Page 302' have not refreshed for more than quarter of a century, and counting.

18 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I can barely distinguish most northern accents from each other, someone from Leeds doesn’t sound that different to someone from Manchester to me. The only northern accents that stand out are the scouse and geordie accents, the rest of the north just have a homogeneous northern lilt. 

Ey up, cha.

19 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I can barely distinguish most northern accents from each other, someone from Leeds doesn’t sound that different to someone from Manchester to me. The only northern accents that stand out are the scouse and geordie accents, the rest of the north just have a homogeneous northern lilt. 

Commonly known as 'Yowks'

On 27/02/2021 at 06:06, Chocoholic said:

I corrected that for you.

Didn't need it, but thanks like.

You need to correct your name, because as far as I know there's no such thing as chocohol.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

I remember where I was for most of our European Cup wins, cup treble and the league title.

Remember - they are most assuredly NOT a small club.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Remember - they are most assuredly NOT a small club.

Absolutely not. First club to send season tickets by text message!

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I remember where I was for most of our European Cup wins, cup treble and the league title.

Yeah, but Heysel. 

Stock reply whenever I mention anything about football outside of the U.K. Smalltime cunts.

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

What is the significance of that? Just an ordinary league win isn't it?

2 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Yeah, but Heysel. 

Stock reply whenever I mention anything about football outside of the U.K. Smalltime cunts.

Yep.The go to thing everytime you rinse a Blue "Tell that to the 39" fucking scumbags. 

On that thread about who they should play first at their new unicorn stadium one of the first responses was 'Juventus for obvious reasons" If I ever met the cunt who wrote that I'd feed his face to the fucking pavement. Absolute obsessed warped small time shit bags 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

On that thread about who they should play first at their new unicorn stadium one of the first responses was 'Juventus for obvious reasons" If I ever met the cunt who wrote that I'd feed his face to the fucking pavement. Absolute obsessed warped small time shit bags 

Bet he will suggest a Heysel memorial at the new stadium. 

Reality:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2875919-mohamed-salah-set-to-play-for-egypt-at-2020-olympics-per-shawky-gharib

Liverpool star Mohamed Salah will be called up to play for Egypt at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, under-23 head coach Shawky Gharib has confirmed. 

Although the Olympic tournament is mainly for players under 23, each national team can have three older players in their squad, and Gharib has said Salah, 27, will be one of those chosen for Egypt's squad, per ON Sport (h/t Ahmed El Ramady of KingFut.com):

"Out of the three senior players we'll call-up, Salah is the only one we're settled on so far because he's simply one of the top three players in the world. I haven't talked to Salah at all about him joining the U23 squad for the Olympics, but in all honesty, his participation in the Olympics will need a little effort from him as well."

But with lying Everton wrapping paper:

Simon Buttle

Player Valuation: £20m
Salah demanding to go to the Olympics apparently. Given their injury issues this season i am sure Herr Klopp is overjoyed at this news

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I genuinely think Richarlison is the biggest gobshite in the league. 

2nd to Fernandes for me. 

• Upvote 1