Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2200 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

But they always sell out according to most Evertonians on social media and have a 17,000 waiting list for season tickets.

 

But never sell out for any Europa games and never fully sell out for cup games against lower league opposition even when they sell tickets for a fiver. The civil service sports group are always flogging half price tickets for them. You would think these 17,000 would be desperate to see the mighty blues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

But they always sell out according to most Evertonians on social media and have a 17,000 waiting list for season tickets.

 

But never sell out for any Europa games and never fully sell out for cup games against lower league opposition even when they sell tickets for a fiver. The civil service sports group are always flogging half price tickets for them. You would think these 17,000 would be desperate to see the mighty blues. 

IF it gets built then they'll go down the City route of giving loads of tickets away to local schools.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

IF it gets built then they'll go down the City route of giving loads of tickets away to local schools.

they won't be able to afford to do that. they need not only the stadium full & full price, but full of hospitality too and take all the concerts that LFC have lined up for the summer months unless Usmanov is going to sponsor the stadium to the tune of the repayment schedule. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surely a risky time to be building it, who knows what percentage of capacity will be allowed in the coming years. We all hope the vaccine sorts everything out but who knows regarding mutations etc. 
Actually that would be a great name for it, The Mutant Aerodrome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Surely a risky time to be building it, who knows what percentage of capacity will be allowed in the coming years. We all hope the vaccine sorts everything out but who knows regarding mutations etc. 
Actually that would be a great name for it, The Mutant Aerodrome.

Look i dislike the blues as well but to call them mutations is a bit low, 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

State of this. A weird alliance between Mancs and Evertonians based in Dublin calling scousers bin dippers.

Screenshot_20210226-220140_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210226-220157_Facebook.jpg

Sad sad cunts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

‘Bin dippers’. Jesus. Talk about lack of self awareness. Working class fans are joining together to donate to food banks, Manchester and Dublin have some of the most impoverished towns in Europe.

Mancs- ‘you eat out of a bin lolzzz’ (and the word ‘dippers’ makes me want to barf. Like ‘muppet’)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some lad i went to school with is an Evertonian. He was commenting on some Utd Fan page the other day, going on about how Park Ji Sung was a great player and how he had a great song, followed by crying laughing emoji.

 

Sad cunt.

 

They revel in this shit. Im convinced at least a couple of Everton lads have been pegged by their united counterparts after a lock in at the Brick.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, John102 said:

Some lad i went to school with is an Evertonian. He was commenting on some Utd Fan page the other day, going on about how Park Ji Sung was a great player and how he had a great song, followed by crying laughing emoji.

 

Sad cunt.

 

They revel in this shit. Im convinced at least a couple of Everton lads have been pegged by their united counterparts after a lock in at the Brick.

That Park song probably doesn't sound so racist to a Bloo, compared to some of the filth they used to sing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, KMD7 said:

Sad sad cunts

It feels like we've become the last acceptable place for people who carry that great burden known as hate to let it out on, the emphasis on acceptable. Society has denied them the right to call anyone from the middle east a Paki to use the "N" word or call a gay person a fag without consequences...thankfully. I'm not saying the abuse is comparable to any of those things just about the need some have for their hate to be expressed.  Oh no! "always the victim" hoisted by my own petard.

 

The language directed at Liverpool the city the last few years has often left me laughing at just how venomous it's been and then there's football last season the amount of other clubs football fans who have zero rivalry with Liverpool desperate for null and void yet strangely quiet for the far worse second wave, not a whimper. If you were arsed what other people thought you'd be terrified to display sympathy because "self pity city" if you've been a victim of injustice, fight for your rights or even have the audacity to complain you're "always the victim".  A "section" of Everton fans going along with it completely oblivious to the fact that they mean them too and if their club has more success theyll be the focal point for that hate, no longer the little pet who justifies it all. Most of it is probably a consequence of banning The Sun the nations propaganda outlet of choice for a long time. People who've never been to the city happy to declare their hate for it and its people, christ they almost take pride in it.

 

These people just associate with football and places though, pretty much the same group of people probably voice their hate behind a username on all manner of comment sections on various subjects and individuals only happy if they're bringing someone else down, spreading their misery to the masses.

 

I dont even know why I've bothered to write this because I'm not even that arsed. It makes me laugh more than anything. That group is embarrassingly pitiful its borderline hilarious. Wallow in that shared hate I'm sure its good for the soul.

 

I mean I'm a Liverpool fan my missus is a Manc a lot of her family are United season ticket holders if I had the mentality of these people I'd of denied myself the company of some of the best people I've ever met and why? because of a game where men kick a ball or for believing a stereotype, believing for one second that it's possible for people to be "they're all the same". Anyway fuck em, if like attracts like and misery loves company they're welcome to each other.

  • Upvote 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It feels like we've become the last acceptable place for people who carry that great burden known as hate to let it out on, the emphasis on acceptable. Society has denied them the right to call anyone from the middle east a Paki to use the "N" word or call a gay person a fag without consequences...thankfully. I'm not saying the abuse is comparable to any of those things just about the need some have for their hate to be expressed.  Oh no! "always the victim" hoisted by my own petard.

 

The language directed at Liverpool the city the last few years has often left me laughing at just how venomous it's been and then there's football last season the amount of other clubs football fans who have zero rivalry with Liverpool desperate for null and void yet strangely quiet for the far worse second wave, not a whimper. If you were arsed what other people thought you'd be terrified to display sympathy because "self pity city" if you've been a victim of injustice, fight for your rights or even have the audacity to complain you're "always the victim".  A "section" of Everton fans going along with it completely oblivious to the fact that they mean them too and if their club has more success theyll be the focal point for that hate, no longer the little pet who justifies it all. Most of it is probably a consequence of banning The Sun the nations propaganda outlet of choice for a long time. People who've never been to the city happy to declare their hate for it and its people, christ they almost take pride in it.

 

These people just associate with football and places though, pretty much the same group of people probably voice their hate behind a username on all manner of comment sections on various subjects and individuals only happy if they're bringing someone else down, spreading their misery to the masses.

 

I dont even know why I've bothered to write this because I'm not even that arsed. It makes me laugh more than anything. That group is embarrassingly pitiful its borderline hilarious. Wallow in that shared hate I'm sure its good for the soul.

 

I mean I'm a Liverpool fan my missus is a Manc a lot of her family are United season ticket holders if I had the mentality of these people I'd of denied myself the company of some of the best people I've ever met and why? because of a game where men kick a ball or for believing a stereotype, believing for one second that it's possible for people to be "they're all the same". Anyway fuck em, if like attracts like and misery loves company they're welcome to each other.

I agree with this. It is only banter and fun is the get out after you are called a car thief or check your wallets the Scouser has walked in. Said about anyone else and it wouldn't be acceptable, but kick off and you are the the bad one. 

 

I agree to an extent about the sun being an issue and I think it has definitely been an issue in relation to the politics of the city. The fact everyone was so ready to believe "the truth" tells you the bias was in place before. As you say we defend each other, we are seen as a socialist city and that is portrayed as a negative. It is a case of playing the man not the ball, attack them and ignore their views. I used to smile and laugh it off but it really pisses me off, especially when you have some know nothing giving you shit.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It feels like we've become the last acceptable place for people who carry that great burden known as hate to let it out on, the emphasis on acceptable. Society has denied them the right to call anyone from the middle east a Paki to use the "N" word or call a gay person a fag without consequences...thankfully. I'm not saying the abuse is comparable to any of those things just about the need some have for their hate to be expressed.  Oh no! "always the victim" hoisted by my own petard.

 

The language directed at Liverpool the city the last few years has often left me laughing at just how venomous it's been and then there's football last season the amount of other clubs football fans who have zero rivalry with Liverpool desperate for null and void yet strangely quiet for the far worse second wave, not a whimper. If you were arsed what other people thought you'd be terrified to display sympathy because "self pity city" if you've been a victim of injustice, fight for your rights or even have the audacity to complain you're "always the victim".  A "section" of Everton fans going along with it completely oblivious to the fact that they mean them too and if their club has more success theyll be the focal point for that hate, no longer the little pet who justifies it all. Most of it is probably a consequence of banning The Sun the nations propaganda outlet of choice for a long time. People who've never been to the city happy to declare their hate for it and its people, christ they almost take pride in it.

 

These people just associate with football and places though, pretty much the same group of people probably voice their hate behind a username on all manner of comment sections on various subjects and individuals only happy if they're bringing someone else down, spreading their misery to the masses.

 

I dont even know why I've bothered to write this because I'm not even that arsed. It makes me laugh more than anything. That group is embarrassingly pitiful its borderline hilarious. Wallow in that shared hate I'm sure its good for the soul.

 

I mean I'm a Liverpool fan my missus is a Manc a lot of her family are United season ticket holders if I had the mentality of these people I'd of denied myself the company of some of the best people I've ever met and why? because of a game where men kick a ball or for believing a stereotype, believing for one second that it's possible for people to be "they're all the same". Anyway fuck em, if like attracts like and misery loves company they're welcome to each other.

I always see posts on social media groups from fans of no mark clubs going on about how they hate Liverpool as a club so much. Villa, Forest and Leicester fans seem to hate the club and the city in equal measure.

 

Yet none of them seem to hate Man City or Chelsea for their endless spending which makes it virtually impossible for their shitty clubs to win even the odd league cup every 10 years.

 

No one seems to mind Man Utd fucking the FA Cup off years ago or their endless bullying of referees, Alex Ferguson being a snide petty twat and them throwing money left right and centre at everything. 

 

Heysel seems to have been hijacked by loads of twats to have a go at Liverpool, even if their clubs were not affected by the ban. You'll see posts by dickhead fans of cockney clubs bragging about smashing places up or fighting with some other knobhead firm then 2 minutes later they are slagging Liverpool off for Heysel and getting English clubs banned.

 

You would also think that Liverpool is the only place in Britain that has unemployment and crime with a few run down areas. There's parts of London, Manchester and the Midlands that are fucking awful that I've been to. Last I read Liverpool wasnt even in the top 10 places for crime but because it has a bad reputation 30 odd years ago it's still ok to bang on about it. 

 

There's a lot of things wrong with the city but it's easily identifiable by the accent and the fact that the city isn't a Tory Brexiteer bootlicker enclave like most of the country is now which probably winds a load of the flag waving twats up. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

I agree with this. It is only banter and fun is the get out after you are called a car thief or check your wallets the Scouser has walked in. Said about anyone else and it wouldn't be acceptable, but kick off and you are the the bad one. 

 

I agree to an extent about the sun being an issue and I think it has definitely been an issue in relation to the politics of the city. The fact everyone was so ready to believe "the truth" tells you the bias was in place before. As you say we defend each other, we are seen as a socialist city and that is portrayed as a negative. It is a case of playing the man not the ball, attack them and ignore their views. I used to smile and laugh it off but it really pisses me off, especially when you have some know nothing giving you shit.

Played for a footy team just outside Southport for a season. All you would ever get off them was how much they disliked scousers. Had that "hide her wallets" comment nearly every game. There were two Scots and a lad from Belfast in the team who got far worse. One fella used to look under his car every time he was going home incase the Irish lad had put a bomb under his car. 

 

Also the woolyback places we played away games in would start off as soon as they heard your accent.

 

Played away in Burnley and I started arguing with a team mate and all the bellends on the touchline started the Harry Enfield shite and said they needed to check whether their cars had been stolen. Because no cars ever get robbed outside of Liverpool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as my taxes don't go anyway towards building it, they can crack on.  I'm praying it'll put them out of business, the scruffy cunts. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Played away in Burnley and I started arguing with a team mate and all the bellends on the touchline started the Harry Enfield shite and said they needed to check whether their cars had been stolen. Because no cars ever get robbed outside of Liverpool.

Kind of ironic with lads in Burnley firing out the old stereotypes when it's long been considered that the main stereotype of Burnley is that it's a hot bed of incestuous relationships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I always see posts on social media groups from fans of no mark clubs going on about how they hate Liverpool as a club so much. Villa, Forest and Leicester fans seem to hate the club and the city in equal measure.

 

Yet none of them seem to hate Man City or Chelsea for their endless spending which makes it virtually impossible for their shitty clubs to win even the odd league cup every 10 years.

 

No one seems to mind Man Utd fucking the FA Cup off years ago or their endless bullying of referees, Alex Ferguson being a snide petty twat and them throwing money left right and centre at everything. 

 

Heysel seems to have been hijacked by loads of twats to have a go at Liverpool, even if their clubs were not affected by the ban. You'll see posts by dickhead fans of cockney clubs bragging about smashing places up or fighting with some other knobhead firm then 2 minutes later they are slagging Liverpool off for Heysel and getting English clubs banned.

 

You would also think that Liverpool is the only place in Britain that has unemployment and crime with a few run down areas. There's parts of London, Manchester and the Midlands that are fucking awful that I've been to. Last I read Liverpool wasnt even in the top 10 places for crime but because it has a bad reputation 30 odd years ago it's still ok to bang on about it. 

 

There's a lot of things wrong with the city but it's easily identifiable by the accent and the fact that the city isn't a Tory Brexiteer bootlicker enclave like most of the country is now which probably winds a load of the flag waving twats up. 

I can barely distinguish most northern accents from each other, someone from Leeds doesn’t sound that different to someone from Manchester to me. The only northern accents that stand out are the scouse and geordie accents, the rest of the north just have a homogeneous northern lilt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Available Subscriptions

  • Last Match Report

  • Latest Posts

    • I'd have took this year, for last year.    But, I'd say Philips missing Leeds and Newcastle pretty much sums up this season - there has been a lot of errors from everyone - but, we had gotten ourselves into a bit of form, a good place and Fab was back in the middle making a difference - then Philips gets injured and back to square one. 
    • 2 things for me. The goal bamford had ruled out for pointing where he wanted the ball and his elbow or whatever was deemed offside when measure by feet on the ground he was about a yard onside. And from an LFC perspective, the lack of a centre back on Jan 1 with the "it'll be alright, we're great us" attitude.    Edit and here's the bamford picture for those who don't remember. 
    • Being trying to work out the European places.   I think it works out...   Citeh win the CL or Chelsea win the CL and finish Top 4.   Top 4- CL 5 & 6 EL 7 - Conference    Chelsea win the CL and finish 5th or worse  (let’s just say they finish 5th).   Top 4 - CL Chelsea - CL 6 & 7 - EL 8 - Conference   I’ve noticed the Conference qualification is just a play off place, so no guarantee of getting into it proper. 
        I see they’ve done away with the last 32 rounds for the EL and the Conference and its sides who finish 2nd in their group and drop outs playing in a pulmonary last 16 before an actual last 16.  
    • With the lads we sit with, as much as we laugh sometimes with the mental stuff George plays or says, i do genuinely believe his presence has helped keep some character from my youth at the match. As someone else posted, I wish they'd fuck off that pitch side nonsense, especially for the reading of the teams. It'll be the shame when George finally retires - I remember he planned to either retire when we went to the Hicks Dome or after 1 season there. We've passed some years since then, so I'm assuming he has 1 eye on the exit, if not 2. 
    • Agreed. Winning that match in the face of all that adversity would have added to the belief in the squad, instead we had the adversity of adversities rubbed in our faces in the last minute, probably having the opposite effect. I don't want to indulge in blueshite "ifitadnerbinfer" but that game basically fucked our season. We limped along with muscle memory for a few more weeks but the vast majority of our problems have stemmed from trying to compensate for shit that happened in that game.   Absolute fucking cunts from Woodison to Stockley Park.
  • Latest Round Up

  • Popular Now

  • Popular Contributors

  • top casino sites
  • new UK casino
×