Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2195 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

The fire seems to have gone out from Klopp (understandably so) - could imagine him going mad at the lino/4th official for the first goal - i.e. not checking VAR for offside, etc.  The team just seems to be mirroring his passivity.

3 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

image.png

"Goodison Park is beyond fixing up, as you can see from the extensive use of 19th century wood. Remember - always check the legal pack before buying - something the Everton owners didn't in 1892.

'Now, let's see what's up the stairs." 

Let's meet the new owner"

"Now Farhad, what made you buy this place, I hope you know a good carpenter"

PRI_166875029.jpg

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

The fire seems to have gone out from Klopp (understandably so) - could imagine him going mad at the lino/4th official for the first goal - i.e. not checking VAR for offside, etc.  The team just seems to be mirroring his passivity.

Klopp was going mental wasn't he? Every time the camera was on him all game he was giving the 4th official shit. 

11 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Klopp was going mental wasn't he? Every time the camera was on him all game he was giving the 4th official shit. 

Was he?  I genuinely can't remember.  I must have blocked it out.

3 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I'm wondering if Red_or_Dead actually watched the match. If he didn't,  he's the lucky one.

Haha, fucking hell I am beginning to think I didn't - all these games have melded into one!

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

The Echo must be gutted they can't print an article about the cone moving 10 feet this week. 

They've moved onto Mbappe stories and how FSG's pythagoras theories on stats and being cleverer than everyone will save Liverpool millions. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Gruntfuttock said:

Red suited Big Nev!

tb712-neville-southall-signed-everton-ph

Went to a sportsmans dinner a few years back and he said loads of Evertonians gave him shit for wearing that. He said he wore it as a proud Welshman.

Imagine celebrating the greatest night in your clubs history or going off your head about your keeper wearing the wrong colour top.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Went to a sportsmans dinner a few years back and he said loads of Evertonians gave him shit for wearing that. He said he wore it as a proud Welshman.

Imagine celebrating the greatest night in your clubs history or going off your head about your keeper wearing the wrong colour top.

Almost as bad as wanting your manager sacked for having the wrong coloured Christmas tree.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Remember when Rafa messaged Jurgen after the Champions League win saying "welcome to the club"?

Levels.

Scoring in an away win in the Derby in the last 25 years is, indeed, an exclusive club.

Membership includes Campbell, Richarlison, Siggurdsson, Heskey, Babbel, McAllister, Gerrard, Owen, Riise, Murphy, Kewell, Crouch, Cisse, Kuyt, Torres, Yobo (og), Suarez, Carroll and Mane.

Jesus, just beenreading a few comments on the Echo. Lots of blues have crawled out from under their stones, havent they? You'd think from the way they are crawing, they'd just won the title or the cl, not just won their first game at Anfield in 20 years.

If Liverpool had gone to their shithole and just won for the first time in 20 years, Id be keeping my head down out of embarassment of having such a record. Not the blues though, they have to go out and shout it from the roof top. 'Hey world, we hadnt won there for 20 years but we finally did.'

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Jesus, just beenreading a few comments on the Echo. Lots of blues have crawled out from under their stones, havent they? You'd think from the way they are crawing, they'd just won the title or the cl, not just won their first game at Anfield in 20 years.

If Liverpool had gone to their shithole and just won for the first time in 20 years, Id be keeping my head down out of embarassment of having such a record. Not the blues though, they have to go out and shout it from the roof top. 'Hey world, we hadnt won there for 20 years but we finally did.'

They're partying like it's 1999.

• Upvote 1