Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2193 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Those comments from Caterintherye are hilarious.

He’s concerned that we, the side with the best disciplinary record for the last few years, are going to kick The Ev off the pitch today.

Fuck me, has this guy not watched a Derby since 1994? 

On 18/02/2021 at 15:50, Scooby Dudek said:

I think just before the diving cunt got sent off, but during the same period of play Robertson went down someone's calf as a follow through, purely accidentally. Obviously this is why Thiago was assaulted seconds later as a defence of his team mate. I could be remembering this incorrectly.

No idea about Mane

EDIT: I remembered it sort of, but it was earlier in the game.

Everton fans FUMMMMMME;

Video-Robertson-kick-out-on-Allan-320x20

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/everton-fc-news/everton-fans-fume-over-andy-robertson-challenge-in-derby/

In the clip, the Liverpool defender can be seen lunging in on the Brazil international after passing the ball to his captain Jordan Henderson. However, the incident happened off of the ball and it is up for debatable whether Robertson meant to do it or not.

EDIT:EDIT: The replies to that tweet are brilliant.

It's not even a fucking foul. They're such dickheads. 

Doesn't look photoshopped(badly) to me. Every other image I've seen is the same unless I'm missing something?

Fuckin rats.

In the Guardian...

Posted by PabloMc2 User Info on February 20, 2021, 9:39 am

..and it's even been (badly!) Photoshopped to make the Richarlison challenge look worse than it actually was.

They are going to try to snap our lads in half today and we'll get zero protection from the referee (as ever)

My usual Derby prediction - appalling refereeing and at least one red card for us - probably undeserved.

Still gutted that TV didn't move it off my birthday but HB to PaulSan (and a few others) from this parish and Toby Hibbert as well!

COYB!Please - just this once!

image.png

Really hate the derby these days. We've got the better of them the last few years but a combination of us drawing the last couple of games at their place, their players being dirty and their fans obsession over the fixture has made me wish it was like another game. 

They havent got any rivalry with any other clubs now that they suck up to the Mancs so the derby makes them feel relevant.

• Upvote 1

Also, they've got a cheek moaning about the Van Dijk stuff being mentioned all the time. If he'd got sent off for it there would be less uproar.

Plus, the identity of an Evertonian centres around perceived injustices from referees and how these decisions have altered the course of history for them. There isnt a fan base who brings up bad refereeing decisions from the past as much as them.

Clive Thomas 1977

Hansen's handball 1984

Poll 2000

Being denied a penalty in the 2001 derby and McCallister allegedly moving the free kick 10 yards forward. 

Collina 2005

Clattenburg 2007

That's before you get onto Heysel.

14 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Absolute fucking state of this GOT-level bitter horseshit from the club.

Can't fucking wait for these twats to go bankrupt.

Wasn’t it only they and Utd who never congratulated us on winning the league. Speaks volumes, they are a genuinely horrible football club, detest everything about them.

The last 20 years is littered with small clubs winning their trophy in February and then packing it in. Usually it's the league cup but a trophy is a trophy.

For all the fanfare surrounding their season they'll only be 3 points ahead of us if they win their game in hand. You'd think they were in a title race with the way they're going on.

Tried to stay off social media as its gone full on bitterness. I said well done to them and none of them knew how to react. 

Even if you are fuming inside you dont show them that you are they thrive on it spending their every waking hour trying to get a reaction from us. Then call you bitter or say "got one" when you call them cunts.

• Upvote 1

I bet they lose their next 3 games? I’ll laugh my arse off when city dump them out the cup and they won’t get top 4 either. Their best season in years and nothing to show for it.