Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2178 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

33 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

His positioning for the first is idiotic, sums him up really.

And the second, left the goal wide open.

They do this strange thing at goal kicks where Mina touches it and Pickford wallops it up the pitch. Seems totally unnecessary because it brings offside into play and in exchange they get no obvious benefit. Their pitch is shit too, so is Carlo's hat. I bet they don't sell them in Milan.

12 minutes ago, No2 said:

They do this strange thing at goal kicks where Mina touches it and Pickford wallops it up the pitch. Seems totally unnecessary because it brings offside into play and in exchange they get no obvious benefit. Their pitch is shit too, so is Carlo's hat. I bet they don't sell them in Milan.

He did the same 3 or 4 times 2nd half lads a halfwit but guess they can build a statue of him if we don’t challenge for this league.

Ancelotti looks like a piss stained tramp, talks like one too.

2 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

He did the same 3 or 4 times 2nd half lads a halfwit but guess they can build a statue of him if we don’t challenge for this league.

Think of the money they’d save in bronze when they came to do his arms.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, No2 said:

I think they're maybe trying to drag their opponents up the pitch a bit so it maybe gives them more space to win 2nd balls

It’s a shame we won’t have a bouncing Anfield when T-Rex and Richarlison come to play. Would have been fun that.

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Think of the money they’d save in bronze when they came to do his arms.

Hahaha

where's the Pickford arms money Bill?

1 hour ago, No2 said:

From Milan to Matalan

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

They tell us he's good with his feet too, but I've never seen much evidence of that either. 

The stupid twats get too far ahead of themselves. Then the comedown is too much.

Evertonians playing monopoly think they win as soon as they buy their first property.

• Upvote 2