Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2177 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, johnsusername said:

What are those Player Valuations all about on GOT? 

 

That's where all the Arteta money went.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Just when you think they can't get anymore sectionable

 

chrissyjack

Player Valuation: £70m
Kopite in work is still adament that Thiago is better than James lol
I have a similar idiot . I tell him Thiagos three yard passes are easy . Whereas our Hamez can pass a ball from here in Blackpool to somebody in Preston and make it land in front of him .
 

I suppose that'll be why one of them made it at Bayern and one didn't. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I suppose that'll be why one of them made it at Bayern and one didn't. 

I suppose that'll be why one of them moved to the Senior club in the city and one didn't.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

IfithadnthavebeenforVVD they'd have won that game. He truly is a despicable individual. 

Who? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Reckoner said:

Just woke up, what a result. Did Pickford make more mistakes?

There was one TV angle on the first goal, which was a cracking kind of looping header from a corner where you could barely see his little tiny arms. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

There was one TV angle on the first goal, which was a cracking kind of looping header from a corner where you could barely see his little tiny arms. 

He needs those inspector gadget extender arms to come out sometimes as he’s a ‘great shot stopper’, or so we’re constantly told.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Reckoner said:

He needs those inspector gadget extender arms to come out sometimes as he’s a ‘great shot stopper’, or so we’re constantly told.

They tell us he's good with his feet too, but I've never seen much evidence of that either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

They tell us he's good with his feet too, but I've never seen much evidence of that either. 

Do they mean football or sumo wrestling ?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×