Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2166 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

5 hours ago, The Guest said:

It’s rare but they’ve overturned reds since VAR has come in.  The refs have literally admitted to getting it wrong so why wasn’t that then looked at.  It’s just a daft flaw in the rules that should be looked at.

They didn't look afterwards because at the time the official line from the refs was "we looked at it and didn't see anything wrong". Months later they have now changed that stance, saying they didn't look at it after being distracted. They should be called out for lying, either then or now, as both statements seem contradictory. 

From 2 days after the tackle;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54601721

Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford will not face retrospective action over his challenge on Virgil van Dijk in Saturday's Merseyside derby.

The FA determined the incident was seen at the time having consulted with the match officials, including VAR.

On 09/01/2021 at 10:07, Doctor Troy said:

And yet they’re all over Twitter with shitty nasty personal attacks of the lad who took the cardboard cut out of Klopp to the Marine match 

• Upvote 1

He's a typical Evertonian. Anything he writes is usually about us or a snide dig at us to play up to the bitter twats.

Thought it was funny when he said we were running scared of them, the season we won the Champions league and they couldnt beat us in either derby.

• Upvote 1

Am i right in thinking that it was him who played to the galleries and refused to play in a pair of boots because they had a tiny bit of red on them? I'm even thinking tippex may have been involved? Probably sniffed it and used it to paint over the red bits, the absolute crank.

Imagine being that bothered. 

22 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Am i right in thinking that it was him who played to the galleries and refused to play in a pair of boots because they had a tiny bit of red on them? I'm even thinking tippex may have been involved? Probably sniffed it and used it to paint over the red bits, the absolute crank.

Imagine being that bothered. 

Yep. Him and Gerrard launched a new series of Predator at Wade Smith. He then said in the interview he went home, got a black marker and went over the red bits on the boots.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

He's a typical Evertonian. Anything he writes is usually about us or a snide dig at us to play up to the bitter twats

So very true, prize twat.

58 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yep. Him and Gerrard launched a new series of Predator at Wade Smith. He then said in the interview he went home, got a black marker and went over the red bits on the boots.

Hahahahahaha! The daft get!

If he was that bothered, why did he agree to do the launch with Gerrard? At that age, Gerrard hadn't become the LFC icon he came to be, just another young player, but still, a Redshite is a Redshite. 

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

He's a typical Evertonian. Anything he writes is usually about us or a snide dig at us to play up to the bitter twats.

Thought it was funny when he said we were running scared of them, the season we won the Champions league and they couldnt beat us in either derby.

Yep, it's as much an LFC column he talks about us so much. I work with his mate and every week it's (well when we were in the office) "I see your mate's writing more shite again." 

To be fair I find it quite entertaining - he certainly knows his target audience. Either he's the same, or he's just writing what he knows they'll all agree with. I've got a suspicion it's the former and he's as bitter as his readers. Prentice and Kirkbride are just the same.

1 hour ago, an tha said:

dti181772.jpg

Gerrard nonchalantly wearing a blue trackie because

1.  It's just a colour; and

2.  He's not an infant.

• Upvote 1

If I remember correctly, he happily wore the boots with a bit of red, it was only in the lead up to the derby he realised they had red on them and then belatedly made a big deal of covering the colour.

Covering the colour is sad, covering the colour after wearing them, but to impress bitter sad cunts is pathetic.

25 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Gerrard nonchalantly wearing a blue trackie because

1.  It's just a colour; and

2.  He's not an infant.

And 3. Because he hasn't got the worlds bitterest, saddest, most obsessed fan base giving him for doing so.

19 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

If I remember correctly, he happily wore the boots with a bit of red, it was only in the lead up to the derby he realised they had red on them and then belatedly made a big deal of covering the colour.

Covering the colour is sad, covering the colour after wearing them, but to impress bitter sad cunts is pathetic.

michael-ball-everton-fc-14-may-2000-JE0H

There was a string of articles off Prentice when Liverpool starting doing well under Klopp.

He claims that Everton invented the Gegenpress in 1985 and the season after Suarez left for Barcelona and scored 50 plus goals he somehow managed to compare him to Dixie Dean when he scored 60.