Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

I wonder will utd be stupid enough to pay about 100 million for calvert lewin this coming summer. It would be the most utd thing ever and the most Everton thing ever to squander that money on a bunch of no marks from crystal Palace with the proceeds 

56 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Second in the league at Christmas they should be happy.

They should be ecstatic! Although when I look at table and next run of fixtures they could be top of the bottom half in no time again.

Their cry baby in chief ‘James’ has been out for last 3/4 games I think and Gylfi Sig has done well for them. Once he comes back and cold weather and losses kick in he will show why Madrid, Munich had no problem letting him go. 

On 26/12/2020 at 11:13, Anubis said:

Yes. Whenever I’ve read an interview with him he’s always seemed ok. Isn’t he on a free now anyway. I’m sure his contract is up soon.

I think he wished VVD well after he had experienced the same injury himself. That's always a nice touch,and very unusual nowadays.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

I wonder will utd be stupid enough to pay about 100 million for calvert lewin this coming summer. It would be the most utd thing ever and the most Everton thing ever to squander that money on a bunch of no marks from crystal Palace with the proceeds 

Zaha awaits a saviour to release him from his hell. It almost happened before, maybe this could be the opportunity.

4 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

I think they'll just extend Cavani this year. Plus they might finally sell the Pogba millstone.

19 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

Zaha awaits a saviour to release him from his hell. It almost happened before, maybe this could be the opportunity.

They will buy Zaha, Isco, Khedira and another player from Barcelona on massive wages. 

Real dilemma for them - playing Man City....Chance to go level on pts with us but doing so would mean putting a real dent in the hopes of Man City.

2 hours ago, an tha said:

Real dilemma for them - playing Man City....Chance to go level on pts with us but doing so would mean putting a real dent in the hopes of Man City.

Guess we'll see if it is the taking part that matters

The perfect solution for everyone involved is a nice handshake draw, however unlikely that may be.

Meanwhile...

Hahaha, yeah, right.

Everton for the title of biggest deluded gobshites on Merseyside. Okay, that works.

• Upvote 1

A draw is definitely the best result. We can laugh all we want but this has “Leicester season” written all over it, (for the record I don’t think Everton will be that Leicester as there are far less shit teams than them) but anybody can win it, yes Everton are shite but so is everybody else. Draws are the best results all round I think. I’ll be honest it’s Utd that worry me most, more than City anyway.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

The perfect solution for everyone involved is a nice handshake draw, however unlikely that may be.

Meanwhile...

Hahaha, yeah, right.

Everton for the title of biggest deluded gobshites on Merseyside. Okay, that works.

I wouldn't count them out, as someone else said, it has Leicester season written all over it!

5 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I wouldn't count them out, as someone else said, it has Leicester season written all over it!

This is part of the problem. Some fans are shit scared at the thought of united, everton, chelsea and maybe even rodger's Leicester winning the title, while at the same time holding the belief because we won with an 18 point lead last season, we should now be 10 points clear but also saying we havent won until it's mathematically impossible to be caught!

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

This is part of the problem. Some fans are shit scared at the thought of united, everton, chelsea and maybe even rodger's Leicester winning the title, while at the same time holding the belief because we won with an 18 point lead last season, we should now be 10 points clears but also saying we havent won until it's mathematically impossible to be caught!

I'm just saying it's not impossible, for whatever reason we are very inconsistent to the point were we are at the same level as Everton, City, United, Spurs, Leicester, even Villa. It's not impossible for any of those to win it this year, maybe even Chelsea as hampered as they are by Fat Fwank!