You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Boris Johnson, well known fan of Liverpool. That’s all you need to know.

Johnson hates Scousers; that's why he's got it in for the People's Club, the Senior Club in a city he despises.

Derredshite, of course, are Tories and OOTs, so he's all for them.

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Mane scoring.... all around us.... Kopites singing.... having fun..... tis the season... of love and understanding... so Merry Christmas... Everton 

MikeH72

Player Valuation: £70m
I wholeheartedly, genuinely believe that they’re keeping us in tier 2 so Big Red can have fans at their home games.

I wish they would just fuckraroff

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

EvAnon

Hello, my name is County Road Cunt, and I've no problem, but dem obsessed Redshite have a problem with me and all me mates. They're everywhere I go - to work, the pub, the gym, getting in me head when I just want to mind my own fucking business. Theor obsession with me and all my mates is really fucking with my head. It should be dem here instead of me, ya know.

At an AA meeting in a parallel universe...

Hello, my name is Mike, and I don't have a problem with drink, drink has a problem with me. I just wish it wouldn't keep finding a way to get into my mind and my mouth, no matter where I go or what I do, it's there all the time. Its obsession with me is really fucking me off and affecting my life. It should be alcohol coming to this meeting instead of me, ya know.

• Upvote 2