Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2148 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

38 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Karma for Holgate shoving Bobby in to the advertising hordings and for richarlison knackering Thiago.

What goes around comes around so they say.

Err you're forgetting about Virgil?

Don't forget he took James out.

They're proper crying their arsed off still about Cavani on Mina. 

The biggest hypocrites going, that lot. If it was "Big Dunc" who did what Cavani done, there'd be memes and YouTube compilations galore. 

Knobheads. 

5 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

I don't know why you lot are all happy, they can really concentrate on the league now, well until Europe starts again.

Funny you should say that.

ExpatinBangkok

Player Valuation: £5m

54 minutes ago

#3,063

Probably unpopular opinion, but I cant get that excited over a league cup game. Would have preferred putting out our b team and focus on the Prem and a top 4 finish.

I thought they were shit last night, I mean really bad.

All that money and a world class manager and they serve up that dross. What a pointless club.

• Upvote 1

Went too bed about 11(Turkey time) just as the shite were kicking off.

Woke at 4, checked time on my phone and Google notification tells me 0-2, smiled and went back to sleep.

They're just a gift that keeps on giving.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, A Red said:

I thought they were shit last night, I mean really bad.

All that money and a world class manager and they serve up that dross. What a pointless club.

One of those posts that would equally be at home in the "Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd" thread. 

In fact, fixed that for you

4 minutes ago, Furmedge said:

Lots of long balls last night from Carlo's team.  Maybe he's bought into their ethos.

I think they have loads of shit players and if you have someone up front who's supposed to be all about heading the ball, shit players just lump it when under pressure, the shithouse pass. We had it in the past when Heskey and crouch played for us. They've build DCL into Dixie Dean and I look forward to this playing out with hoofball slowly destroying the boys confidence. 

14 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Stupid, naive Bluenose twats: they think PEDs are chemicals, rather than the blood of virgins sacrificed on a Total solar Eclipse, during a decade that Everton win a trophy, and seen from Birkenhead ferry terminal. Lucky for us that we stockpiled all of the supplies just in time, in 1999. Hopefully, it will last us until the next eclipse and Everton trophy in 2090.

They will never realise what that special ‘ tomato soup ‘ we give the lads is muahahaha!

• Upvote 1

The first words out of their fans mouths at the game last night was ‘ Manchester is full of shit ‘ good positive start to an other wise great evening losing to their 3rd favourite team. 

5 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Went too bed about 11(Turkey time) just as the shite were kicking off.

Turkey time is about 1.00 pm this Friday for me.

Each to their own, like.

• Upvote 2

Mane scoring.... all around us.... Kopites singing.... having fun..... tis the season... of love and understanding... so Merry Christmas... Everton 

MikeH72

Player Valuation: £70m
I wholeheartedly, genuinely believe that they’re keeping us in tier 2 so Big Red can have fans at their home games.

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Mane scoring.... all around us.... Kopites singing.... having fun..... tis the season... of love and understanding... so Merry Christmas... Everton 

MikeH72

I wholeheartedly, genuinely believe that they’re keeping us in tier 2 so Big Red can have fans at their home games.

The same set of fans complaining that they have to play teams away after playing them at home. It really is a mental illness.

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

MikeH72

They are fucking nuts aren't they? They do realise as they're in the same fucking postcode, any benefit we get, they also get? Absolute fucking loons. 

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

They are fucking nuts aren't they? They do realise as they're in the same fucking postcode any benefit we get, they also get? Absolute fucking loons. 

Yes but you're making the schoolboy error of assuming they give two shits about their team.

• Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

MikeH72

If you preface something utterly mad with "I wholeheartedly, genuinely believe that..." it makes you come across as utterly mad.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

MikeH72

•  

That’s the funniest thing I’ve seen for ages. Completely bonkers!

So after last year's conspiracy to give Liverpool the title at all costs there's a new conspiracy to give the title to Liverpool this year. Why?.

I suppose he conveniently forgot the 4 points that VAR stole from us?

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

So after last year's conspiracy to give Liverpool the title at all costs there's a new conspiracy to give the title to Liverpool this year. Why?.

Covid was invented in a lab in Stuttgart