You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

14 hours ago, niallers said:

Would we like, for want of a better word, Robertson if he didn't pay for us? He's the type of narky cunt you love to have playing with your team. He's fucking boss. 

I wouldn't pretend that he wasn't the best left-back going and I'd have a grudging respect for the way he's come up from the lower levels, the way he does things like that with Firmino's shirt.

ESPN have published a round up of VAR decisions in the Premier League this season, showing that Everton have benefited more than any other team (with a net +3 decisions in their favour) while Liverpool have been worst affected  (with a net -5 decisions against us).

Mind you, that's just facts, so it can easily be ignored. 

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

ESPN have published a round up of VAR decisions in the Premier League this season, showing that Everton have benefited more than any other team (with a net +3 decisions in their favour) while Liverpool have been worst affected  (with a net -5 decisions against us).

It just shows how much the on pitch officials are out to get Everton and help us. It's a good job VAR is there to stop the powers that be. 

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Wonder what twats like DaveK and Santo Domingo think of it probably thinking its the powers that be trying to keep them down.

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Shit Stats Nisi ESPN.

• Upvote 1

I hope they reach the league Cup final - if only to shut them up for a little while about null and void, people's lives etc. Even them winning it would be worth the months of 'I'd rather win the league Cup than the prem, it's the hardest cup to win, blah blah' if only to make them slightly more bearable.

1 hour ago, Rushies tash said:

I hope they reach the league Cup final - if only to shut them up for a little while about null and void, people's lives etc. Even them winning it would be worth the months of 'I'd rather win the league Cup than the prem, it's the hardest cup to win, blah blah' if only to make them slightly more bearable.

Nah. I want the ‘since 1995’ chant to be around for a while longer. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Rushies tash said:

Their new best friends (citeh) will bring a dose of reality to them if they stay in it that long. Better still, Spurs could knock them out, I mean they wanted a party when spurs won the cup. 

Them pesky powers that be conspiring against the blues so they don't win everything

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

Player Valuation: £30m
What bugs me a little is we have to go to the "top 4" sides in the second half of the season. City, Man UTD, RS, Chelsea. Even Arsenal at a stretch.

Knowing our luck it will be when crowd numbers are increased as well, just swings it back in their favour a tad.

Those fixtures weren’t a coincidence btw.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Them pesky powers that be conspiring against the blues so they don't win everything

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

Player Valuation: £30m
What bugs me a little is we have to go to the "top 4" sides in the second half of the season. City, Man UTD, RS, Chelsea. Even Arsenal at a stretch.

Knowing our luck it will be when crowd numbers are increased as well, just swings it back in their favour a tad.

Those fixtures weren’t a coincidence btw.

Pesky powers that be, forcing them to play teams who are better than them!

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Imagine being that bitter & paranoid. Go on just imagine it. I think I’d just top myself if I got so worked up over a fucking game. 

The "bitter and paranoid" I agree. But as for getting myself soooo "worked up over a fucking game"? Nah, sorry. If there's something wrong with getting extremely wound up "over a game", I'm double guilty as charged. You've really don't want to see me at Anfield or indeed at home when we're playing. I'm crawling up the fucking walls (behind the curtains). 

I forget which European semi it was a few years back. Right close it was right up to 82 minutes. I could bear it no more. I walked out of the house and set off for eight minutes as far away as I could. Even then, when I turned back, I found myself beginning to walk home faster because if I didn't, we'd deffo concede and get knocked out. Fuck's all that about? 

That quote from Shankly about life and death? That's pretty much me right there. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2