Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

Anyone else received their new Cult robe from the club yet? Got mine today it was delivered by a Raven with an evil eye. Pain in the arse having to take all my badges off my old one and sew them on the new one, only put my Sacrificed Ten Virgins one on last week, difficult finding virgins in Liverpool had to hang around a Cex for ages with a PS5. 
 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

What they are is a variant of the worst type of racist, homophobic, mysogynistic air wasters hidden behind the veil of a football supporter. Please don't give them the 'get out' of being insane, mad as a box of frogs etc. as that's clearly not the case. Unhappy people with hate-filled hearts and massive envy issues are not the same thing and I find that just calling them out for the fucking obnoxious, envy-blinded cunts that they are covers it all to be honest. The type of shit-filled bile that they are constantly spouting would be an arrestable offence if they ever decided to move their target but somehow it's deemed acceptable when it's about football. GOT should hang their heads allowing shite like that to get through whilst fretting over the work 'fuck'. Fucking jokes they are.

Well I wouldn't disagree with any of that

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Anyone else received their new Cult robe from the club yet? Got mine today it was delivered by a Raven with an evil eye. Pain in the arse having to take all my badges off my old one and sew them on the new one, only put my Sacrificed Ten Virgins one on last week, difficult finding virgins in Liverpool had to hang around a Cex for ages with a PS5. 
 

Lucky bastard. At least you've now got your Satanic Sewing Badge. That Raven dropped it off to me and left it in the bin shed with the Amazon shit. My wife found it and sewed on my new one, so I had to sacrifice her to ourTeutonic overlord to make recompense. Now I have to wait for the next cult edition before I can sew the new Thiago devil bihorn. At least we should win the league this year if we meet our target of human sacrifices.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, rb14 said:

I think I know where you are with this, but just to be sure, you're saying that Robbo is better than a sleeping Baines? I think you're on fairly safe ground, but I'm not sure it's the greatest praise Robbo has ever received. 

Haha yeah it doesn't scan the best, does it. I normally speak such good england. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

To be fair it’s not just Everton, although they are the worst, I think only a cursory glance around social media will show that we are easily the most detested club in the league and by quite some distance. There are probably a number of reasons as to why this is but I think it’s pretty indisputable. I don’t really read, watch or take any interest in any other club these days, just don’t need the bile in my life, I’ve become very insular with football and only really watch and read us. It’s genuinely reached the point with Everton that I simply won’t discuss football with the people I know and work with work who are Evertonians, it serves no purpose.

I stopped discussing football with anyone other than a few people I've known for years who can have a rational discussion. It's just not worth the fucking bullshit that goes with it. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Lucky bastard. At least you've now got your Satanic Sewing Badge. That Raven dropped it off to me and left it in the bin shed with the Amazon shit. My wife found it and sewed on my new one, so I had to sacrifice her to ourTeutonic overlord to make recompense. Now I have to wait for the next cult edition before I can sew the new Thiago devil bihorn. At least we should win the league this year if we meet our target of human sacrifices.

 

One more badge and I get a PED Demon visit and an away top. Cannot wait.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chairman Meow said:

I stopped discussing football with anyone other than a few people I've known for years who can have a rational discussion. It's just not worth the fucking bullshit that goes with it. 

Even conversations with Reds these days tend to degrade to just a series of moronic giggles, because we just don't have the words for this last couple of years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t go on GoT too often but I still end up taking a look each Monday on our thread and this one has genuinely surprised me, seeing about a dozen pages added since our game with palace finished, and barely any of it being devoted to that game.

 

instead it’s about them, and the media bias, and then an equivalent of live text commentary of SPOTY, with people betting on Henderson to win as an “insurance” against how they would feel when he inevitably did.

 

insurance bets for SPOTY! Seriously!

 

mental.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I don’t go on GoT too often but I still end up taking a look each Monday on our thread and this one has genuinely surprised me, seeing about a dozen pages added since our game with palace finished, and barely any of it being devoted to that game.

 

instead it’s about them, and the media bias, and then an equivalent of live text commentary of SPOTY, with people betting on Henderson to win as an “insurance” against how they would feel when he inevitably did.

 

insurance bets for SPOTY! Seriously!

 

mental.

Aren't they just great? They really make me.laugh. I think we should all get our own pet evertonian for Christmas. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Aren't they just great? They really make me.laugh. I think we should all get our own pet evertonian for Christmas. 

I’ve just finished potty training my youngest.
 

I’m not going back to something spewing bile and dropping globules of shit all over my house again 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They spout absolute bile, make things up and lie to try and point score but the second anyone says anything lightly demeaning about them they are all up in arms with the date threats and boycotts. I've just seen the Ancelotti thread and they're saying he's by far the best manager in the world etc. He WAS a good manager but his days at a top club are done. He's there for a last payday. You wait till they have fans in the ground and go on another bad run. He'll be on the phone to his agent right away 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They spout absolute bile, make thongs up and lie to try and point score but the second anyone says anything lightly demeaning about them they are all up in arms with the date threats and boycotts. I've just seen the Ancelotti thread and they're saying he's by far the best manager in the world etc. He WAS a good manager but his days at a top club are done. He's there for a last payday. You wait till they have fans in the ground and go on another bad run. He'll be on the phone to his agent right away 

As long as they are blue thongs huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/12/2020 at 16:45, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Fuck them.

Think I will be sad when posts move this on a page and this isn't the first quote I see in the morning! Just in case...

Fuck them.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny the difference a few months can make even though the virus is now potentially more dangerous, food shortages and a third wave on the horizon

 

 

 

 

You'd think he'd have more sensitivity and be more humane

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

They spout absolute bile, make things up and lie to try and point score but the second anyone says anything lightly demeaning about them they are all up in arms with the date threats and boycotts. I've just seen the Ancelotti thread and they're saying he's by far the best manager in the world etc. He WAS a good manager but his days at a top club are done. He's there for a last payday. You wait till they have fans in the ground and go on another bad run. He'll be on the phone to his agent right away 

Yes, it's almost as if they are ashamed of nothing and.. offended by everything.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stickman said:

Funny the difference a few months can make even though the virus is now potentially more dangerous, food shortages and a third wave on the horizon

 

 

 

 

You'd think he'd have more sensitivity and be more humane

 

 

Ha ha, fuckin pathetic!

Where for art thou principles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Why do they really hate Robertson? 

Because he's the best left back on the planet and he plays for us? 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The more I see of these cunts the more a European super league sounds appealing. Leave all the shite to go bust and no longer getting a slice of the pie that us and about 3 other clubs put on the table.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would we like, for want of a better word, Robertson if he didn't pay for us? He's the type of narky cunt you love to have playing with your team. He's fucking boss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, niallers said:

Would we like, for want of a better word, Robertson if he didn't pay for us? He's the type of narky cunt you love to have playing with your team. He's fucking boss. 


Would obviously hate him if he played for the mancs or the bloos. Like you say, he’s boss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×